🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sessions wants to prosecute medical pot! Winning ! Freedom!!

Anyone really surprised?

Republicans loves them some Big Pharmacies.

Marijuana prohibition is an infringement on my 1st Amendment rights to freedom of religion.

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food:"

G. 1:29

God gives, fascist prohibit.

good argument Boo-----very talmudic

Anyone really surprised?

Marijuana prohibition is an infringement on my 1st Amendment rights to freedom of religion.

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food:"

That's why Washington DC must be restrained...except with regards to military and vets.

There are oils and pills that only carry the benefits of Marijuana .. called CBDs... without the high . I get the oils . Best thing ever for inflammation

Cannabinoids = CBDs

The fact that both CB1 and CB2 receptors have been found on immune cells suggests that cannabinoids play an important role in the regulation of the immune system. Recent studies demonstrated that administration of THC into mice triggered marked apoptosis in T cells and dendritic cells, resulting in immunosuppression. In addition, several studies showed that cannabinoids downregulate cytokine and chemokine production and, in some models, upregulate T-regulatory cells (Tregs) as a mechanism to suppress inflammatory responses. The endocannabinoid system is also involved in immunoregulation. For example, administration of endocannabinoids or use of inhibitors of enzymes that break down the endocannabinoids, led to immunosuppression and recovery from immune-mediated injury to organs such as the liver. Manipulation of endocannabinoids and/or use of exogenous cannabinoids in vivo can constitute a potent treatment modality against inflammatory disorders. This review will focus on the potential use of cannabinoids as a new class of anti-inflammatory agents against a number of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases that are primarily triggered by activated T cells or other cellular immune components

Cannabinoids as novel anti-inflammatory drugs

There are oils and pills that only carry the benefits of Marijuana .. called CBDs... without the high . I get the oils . Best thing ever for inflammation

Cannabinoids = CBDs

The fact that both CB1 and CB2 receptors have been found on immune cells suggests that cannabinoids play an important role in the regulation of the immune system. Recent studies demonstrated that administration of THC into mice triggered marked apoptosis in T cells and dendritic cells, resulting in immunosuppression. In addition, several studies showed that cannabinoids downregulate cytokine and chemokine production and, in some models, upregulate T-regulatory cells (Tregs) as a mechanism to suppress inflammatory responses. The endocannabinoid system is also involved in immunoregulation. For example, administration of endocannabinoids or use of inhibitors of enzymes that break down the endocannabinoids, led to immunosuppression and recovery from immune-mediated injury to organs such as the liver. Manipulation of endocannabinoids and/or use of exogenous cannabinoids in vivo can constitute a potent treatment modality against inflammatory disorders. This review will focus on the potential use of cannabinoids as a new class of anti-inflammatory agents against a number of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases that are primarily triggered by activated T cells or other cellular immune components

Cannabinoids as novel anti-inflammatory drugs
Shit. You are into it. My choice is import or domestic.

Anyone really surprised?

amp/2016/03/10/despite-her-rhetoric-big-pharma-likes-hillary.html

The pharmaceutical industry has donated $589,344 to Hillary Clinton's campaign, according to the nonprofit research group Center for Responsive Politics. That's more than any other candidate — despite Clinton's proclamation that she's proud to call the pharmaceutical industry her enemy.

No doubt the democrats like Crooked Hillary did not support legalization because of the lobby groups. and they know the democrats speak with forked tongue so they don't mind what they say publicly. I remember some folks voting for Hussaine thinking he would legalize recreational pot - not a chance and there were hints of attacking states that did.

Big pharm unleashed opioids on us turning everyone into heroine addicts . That's ok!

Smoking pot? Baaaad. Cause people can just grow their own! No big pharm needed .

Anyone really surprised?

amp/2016/03/10/despite-her-rhetoric-big-pharma-likes-hillary.html

The pharmaceutical industry has donated $589,344 to Hillary Clinton's campaign, according to the nonprofit research group Center for Responsive Politics. That's more than any other candidate — despite Clinton's proclamation that she's proud to call the pharmaceutical industry her enemy.

I stand corrected. Politicians loves them some big Phama.......

This is a place where the Donald can show us his artful deal making abilities. He could be en exploit it politically.

Big pharm unleashed opioids on us turning everyone into heroine addicts . That's ok!

Smoking pot? Baaaad. Cause people can just grow their own! No big pharm needed .

It's legal to grow poppies((Papaver somniferum).

Tell you what, lets bust the last three ribs on a he bitten led side of your torso and toss you an ounce of weed and see if you are not begging for some Norco. Don't be silly.

When I was young my buddies and me would get stoned and ask questions like, "Dude...do you think there would have been a Second World War if Hitler,Stalin,Churchill, and Roosevelt would have smoked herb?"

Forum List

Back