Seth Rich parents sue fox news for false news story

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The parents of a slain Democratic National Committee staffer are suing Fox News, claiming writers and editors knowingly and maliciously spread false information about their son’s death.
Seth Rich’s Parents Sue Fox News for False News Story
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speechless, that's all that can be said about anything having to do with the word DEMOCRAT.......DEMOCRAT to me is like the brain dead and infowars............

His parents are hard line Trump hating democrats and would ignore the possibility that Seth was murdered by Clinton and DNC spooks...But all evidence leads to that very scenario...Whether his duped parents want to except it or not only a blind fool would not be able to connect the disturbing dots...
So now they want to have a payday at the expense of the only news outlet that gave them any chance of justice for the murder of their son...they make me want to puke....I hope they get laughed out of court...

His parents are hard line Trump hating democrats and would ignore the possibility that Seth was murdered by Clinton and DNC spooks...But all evidence leads to that very scenario...Whether his duped parents want to except it or not only a blind fool would not be able to connect the disturbing dots...
So now they want to have a payday at the expense of the only news outlet that gave them any chance of justice for the murder of their son...they make me want to puke....I hope they get laughed out of court...

Yeah, either that they are being blackmailed to keep their mouths shut or end up dead.
In the beginning they were all for Seth being murdered etc, then as they gained to much attention on it suddenly their story changed.
Clintons prob. got to them. ..
They make me want to puke to but what else can we expect from desensitized puke democrats this is how they are. Leftist support abortion even post births, now they're out to kill the elderly and make it acceptable........ uggh don't even get me started lol.

Forum List

Back