Setting the Stage NOT to Testify...EVER

Doctors can make mistakes with diagnosis......gout in the leg or foot is similiar to a bloot clot with the patient's symptoms.

Oh, I wouldn't put it past the Clintons and DNC machine to pass on false information to save her from ending up in jail.

I wouldn't put it past them to invent the blood clots bullshit.

It's generarlly bad policy and unethical for doctors to falsify medical information.

Blood clots can be deadly.

Sorry...no sympathy for her. She is evil incarnate.

nah...nothing 'extreme' or nutty in that statement...

nope...

funny thing is dick cheney really IS evil... and i never once wished him bad when he took a heart from someone who really could have used it.

Cheney wasn't supposed to testify. You would have know that if you actually read the thread instead of looking at the poster. Your own pal once said that to me.

No there isn't anything extreme..unless honesty is. I couldn't care less about her. Seems neither can B.J.

You never said anythinhg like that? Good for you. You're a better man than me.

Is that your 2 cents or do you have another nickel?

Last edited:
Sorry...no sympathy for her. She is evil incarnate.

nope...

funny thing is dick cheney really IS evil... and i never once wished him bad when he took a heart from someone who really could have used it.

Cheney wasn't supposed to testify. You would have know that if you actually read the thread instead of looking at the poster. Your own pal once said that to me.

No there isn't anything extreme..unless honesty is. I couldn't care less about her. Seems neither can B.J.

cheney SHOULD have testified after 9/11, instead bush sat on his lap and they gave "unsworn" statements in the same room together without any court reporter or other recording devices.

which do you think was worse?

and hillary wasn't scheduled to testify.

nope...

cheney SHOULD have testified after 9/11, instead bush sat on his lap and they gave "unsworn" statements in the same room together without any court reporter or other recording devices.

Did I say she was scheduled? She stated last week she eventually would. If you think this insn't a delaying tactic then I have a bridge not far from you for sale.

Which is worse? If fat ass did her job 4 people would be alive. You want to state here and now that Bush and Cheney caused 9/11 directly? She didn't even ramp up security as a precaution. The buck stops with her.

Last edited:

Did I say she was scheduled? She stated last week she eventually would. If you think this insn't a delaying tactic then I have a bridge not far from you for sale.

You are one dumb fuck, you know that? The only people making shit up around here are you and your fellow piss drinkers.

This topic should be in the conspiracy forum.

You are one dumb fuck, you know that? The only people making shit up around here are you and your fellow piss drinkers.

Are we? Then I guess what you just posted is just as factual shit stain..:badgrin: Here we go again with g5000's good cop bad cop routine.

Are we? Then I guess what you just posted is just as factual shit stain..:badgrin: Here we go again with g5000's good cop bad cop routine.

Please provide evidence the blood clot is an invention.

You are a conspiracy nut. Plain and simple. And this topic belongs in the conspiracy forum. You make shit up as easily as most people breathe.

Last edited:
so if her clot dislodges and kills her will you guys claim it was all a plot?

so if her clot dislodges and kills her will you guys claim it was all a plot?

They will claim she was assassinated to keep her silent about Obama giving a stand down order and watching as the four Americans died.

this is the type of people who are now holding our government hostage on the right.

They want nothing to get done in the line of govenment and HATE anyone who effectively performs their government job.

they are the results of Grover and Rush who hate this country so much they will say anything and do anything to kill this country

You are a conspiracy nut. Plain and simple. And this topic belongs in the conspiracy forum. You make shit up as easily as most people breathe.

Look up the difference between opinion and fact. Let me know if both are allowed here asswipe.

And then link to where I said that I have it on fact.

Look up the difference between opinion and fact. Let me know if both are allowed here asswipe.

And then link to where I said that I have it on fact.

thank you for admitting your opinions are based on hate and the shit you pull out of your ass

Forum List

Back