Settled ScienceRocked Hard

No, the phony evolution chain had Modern man evolving from Neanderthal.
When was that? Evolution is quite safe and is a fact, by the way.

If that is the case, and science has decided we are devolving now, how long before you turn back into a monkey?
Given that post, I think you have beat us all there. LOL. No, I have not seen credible sources stating that we are devolving.

Logic is escapes you?

Care to try that again, in English, please.

Pay me monkey brain..

Figures the bitches fucked up the dinosaurs too at first

Science is settled, science is settled, my butt.

View attachment 225813
But that did not upend any of the scientific theories. Figuring out the posture of an animal does not even ding the theory of evolution.

It certainly did with the dinosaurs. Try reading the Dinosaur Heresies and then come back to the discussion when you have some actual knowledge, not just your typical uninformed opinion.

View attachment 225813
But that did not upend any of the scientific theories. Figuring out the posture of an animal does not even ding the theory of evolution.

It certainly did with the dinosaurs. Try reading the Dinosaur Heresies and then come back to the discussion when you have some actual knowledge, not just your typical uninformed opinion.

It's amazing kids were taught that up till what 30 years ago? It sure ruined my memories of land of the lost or going to the field musuem in Chicago

Cell Press journal Trends in Genetics, says maybe humans are becoming less intelligent. The paper's author, Dr. Gerald Crabtree, of Stanford University, suggests we are losing our intellectual and emotional capabilities because the intricate web of genes giving Homo sapiens our supposedly superior-to-other-animals' brain power is susceptible to dumbing down mutations.

Natural selection making 'education genes' rarer, says Icelandic study
Researchers say that while the effect corresponds to a small drop in IQ per decade, over centuries the impact could be profound.

Stupid monkey...

Where did the modern humans that lived and camped at the same time the Neanderthal showed up?
Uh...didn't you just answer your own question?

No, the phony evolution chain had Modern man evolving from Neanderthal. Sucked for them to find out that Modern man already existed.
Care to cite that source? Because I have never seen any credible source that stated that. While the neanderthals predated the cro-magnon, I have never seen a credible claim that we evolved from them. Modern man did interbreed with them, and most of us that have European ancestory have some of the genetic material. So the neanderthals are not truly extinct.

The proof has been around since the fraud began. Cromag man is a composite of a human head with an ape jaw. Took a plaster cast of it and voila, Grampa.

haeckels-fraud-drawings.jpg

Deliberate Fake

piltdown-man-fraud-of-evolution.jpg

Piltdown man. Deliberate Fake.

nebraska-man-evolution-fraud.jpg

^This drawing of nebraska man was formed in the minds of evolutionists from a pig tooth. (the pig was still alive when they pulled it!)

fossil-java-man.jpg

^Oh Look! Java man!

neanderthal2.jpg

^Forger forced to resign in disgrace from Frankfurt U. for faking carbon dating. Oxford found out he used a diseased human skull cap and made up the rest.

And then there is Lucy:

lucy-skull-461.jpg

Lucy Lucy Lucy. Is an ape.

The whole migrated from Africa no longer applies as they continue to find skeletons earlier than ( extinct ape, not even human) Lucy in Europe.

Read all about it monkey...
Evolution frauds

Last edited:
Neanderthals were not hunched-over savages, according to a discovery that could radically alter our image of the ascent of man.

Digital reconstruction of a Neanderthal's rib cage has revealed that the primitive hominid had a better posture than modern humans - as well as stronger lungs.

Far from the knuckle-dragging beasts we thought them to be, the upright walking style of Neanderthals allowed them to walk far farther than Homo sapiens. 3D reconstruction of a 60,000-year-old rib-cage reveals that Neanderthals stood up straight | Daily Mail Online
Could it be we are devolving

Early man had at least five times the strength of modern man.
We're pussies in comparison.

Neanderthals were not hunched-over savages, according to a discovery that could radically alter our image of the ascent of man.

Digital reconstruction of a Neanderthal's rib cage has revealed that the primitive hominid had a better posture than modern humans - as well as stronger lungs.

Far from the knuckle-dragging beasts we thought them to be, the upright walking style of Neanderthals allowed them to walk far farther than Homo sapiens. 3D reconstruction of a 60,000-year-old rib-cage reveals that Neanderthals stood up straight | Daily Mail Online

Proof?

Proof?

Read it in National Geographic years ago.
I'm sure it's somewhere on the web.

Proof?

Link?

Proof?

Link?

early man was much stronger than todays men - Google Search

View attachment 225813

No it didn't, you're delusional. The theory of evolution was not undermined in the least by that discovery.

Last edited:
Are people still clinging to the Impossible Notion that stuff, like the first cells, were created at random?

Forum List

Back