🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Assault 60 Year Old Palestinian Judge

Those who say Sderot is an illegal settlements are do not worth serious comment. And since I don't want to be banned for saying what I really want to say to Mr. Tinmore, I will keep quiet.

Sderot is located in the Western Negev. The "occupied territories" are in the east and more up north. Big distance between the 'West Bank' and Sderot.

_44630322_israel_226_sderot_kibbutz.gif

Wikipedia says it was established in 1951, where the former Palestinian village of Najd was. My view of illegal settlements is what has been going on in the territories seized in the 1967 war.

Well, that will make it different than those who believe ALL Of Israel is "occupied"
:cuckoo::eusa_hand:

That is a claim that they will have to give up on.

Originally posted by High_Gravity
Palestinian supporters need to be honest, to them even Tel Aviv is Palestinian land and full of settlers.

And damn right it is!!

Any city built in Palestine is necessarily part of the palestinian historical homeland no matter who built it... just like cities like NY and LA are part of the native american historical homeland even though they were both founded by whites.

And any state that denies the palestinian people's birthright to live there is by definition a racist state just like SA under apartheid.

Originally posted by Coyote

You wrote a insightful post about the discrimination and dehumanisation of the palestinian people not long ago.

Now you come full circle and dehumanise them yourself. :( :(

José;7093027 said:
Palestinian supporters need to be honest, to them even Tel Aviv is Palestinian land and full of settlers.

And damn right it is!!

Any city built in Palestine is necessarily part of the palestinian historical homeland no matter who built it... just like cities like NY and LA are part of the native american historical homeland even though they were both founded by whites.

And any state that denies the palestinian people's birthright to live there is by definition a racist state just like SA under apartheid.
Damn good post! What are you suggesting?

José;7093027 said:

And damn right it is!!

With the name of José. you must be a good Catholic (unless you have converted to Islam) so I am sure then you will agree that the Muslims should leave all the Middle East countries which were originally inhabitant by the Copts, the Assyrians, the Chaldeans, etc. After all, these Muslims really belong on the Saudi Peninsula and shouldn't have invaded the surrounding countries. Now could you tell us all about the Palestinians -- like the name of their different Kings, their currency, the different laws they had, etc. Since you are so adamant about who the land belongs to, you certainly can tell us all about the history.

By the way, José, don't you think it is wonderful what the archeologists are able to dig up?

Second temple period ritual bath discovered in Jerusalem
An archaeological dig sponsored by the Israel Antiquities Authority and under the direction of Benyamin Storchan recently uncovered a Jewish ritual bath, or mikveh, in the Qiryat Menachem quarter of Jerusalem. According to Storchan "the mikveh received the rainwater from three collecting basins (otzar) that were hewn on the roof of the bath, and the pure water was conveyed inside the chamber through channels. The ritual baths known until now usually consist of a closed cavity that was supplied with rainwater conveyed from a small rock-cut pool located nearby. The complex that was exposed at this time is a more sophisticated and intricate system."

José;7093027 said:

And damn right it is!!

THERE IS AN ISSUE TO BE RESOLVED REGARDING 750, 000 Palestinians ethnically cleansed from their homes. UNDER intl law, they have a clear legal right to return to their homes.

Last edited:
José;7093037 said:

"You wrote a insightful post about the discrimination and dehumanisation of the palestinian people not long ago. Now you come full circle and dehumanise them yourself." :( :(

they "dehumanize" themselves when they strap it on.

José;7093037 said:

You wrote a insightful post about the discrimination and dehumanisation of the palestinian people not long ago.

Now you come full circle and dehumanise them yourself. :( :(

How is saying that their claim for the entire country of Israel plus the Occupied Territories as "Palestine" and thus their country dehumanizing them? Seriously?

At some point you have to look at the history and decide that you can't simply go back and undo events. Israel was created out of territories that were formerly under Ottoman and then British control. It's here to stay and that needs to be accepted - to undo it would mean uprooting people who have now lived there for generations. It would be no more humane than what was done/is being done to the Palestinians. They need to give up on their claim to Israel proper and Israel needs to give up it's claim on the Occupied Territories.

So, Frau Sherri, should everyone in the world who was displaced by uprisings and wars be allowed to get theirs or their ancestors' original homes back? That would be some trick since millions and millions of people have lost their original homes. Maybe we should utilize Georgie Boy's beloved Wikipedia for this.

List of ethnic cleansings: Revision history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well you know, Hoss...that's where it gets really sticky because that is the argument the Israeli's use as well to claim lands.

How far back to you go?

"settler movement"?

Who exactly is a settler? by Israeli common sense, all of us, are...:eusa_whistle:

Illegal residents in Occupied Territories inhabiting what are referred to as "Settlements". :)

look at Mr. Tinmore's post.

Isn't he justifying firing rockets on civilians?

Is this the kind of thing that will help promote peace?:confused:

I am not the one saying that. I merely quote the Fourth Geneva Convention. Citizens of an occupying power are not protected persons. (commonly referred to as civilians.)

This does not justify attacking them, it just says that it is not illegal to do so and attacks cannot be considered terrorism.

Those who say Sderot is an illegal settlements are do not worth serious comment. And since I don't want to be banned for saying what I really want to say to Mr. Tinmore, I will keep quiet.

Sderot is located in the Western Negev. The "occupied territories" are in the east and more up north. Big distance between the 'West Bank' and Sderot.

_44630322_israel_226_sderot_kibbutz.gif

Wikipedia says it was established in 1951, where the former Palestinian village of Najd was. My view of illegal settlements is what has been going on in the territories seized in the 1967 war.

Well, that will make it different than those who believe ALL Of Israel is "occupied":cuckoo::eusa_hand:

The 1949 armistice agreements, that Israel signed, call that Palestinian territory. Nobody has posted any documents showing when Israel legally acquired that land.

Last edited:
Illegal residents in Occupied Territories inhabiting what are referred to as "Settlements". :)

I am not the one saying that. I merely quote the Fourth Geneva Convention. Citizens of an occupying power are not protected persons. (commonly referred to as civilians.)

This does not justify attacking them, it just says that it is not illegal to do so and attacks cannot be considered terrorism.

but Israel is in Control of Israel, not those who dictate international law. So if Israel says its illegal, then its illegal

but Israel is in Control of Israel, not those who dictate international law. So if Israel says its illegal, then its illegal

Israel had the opportunity to take Hamas to the ICC but declined to do so.

Israel had the opportunity to take Hamas to the ICC but declined to do so.

When

Forum List

Back