🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Assault 60 Year Old Palestinian Judge

You're very welcoming, it's a pity you aren't as welcoming or receptive to facts.

The Jews have a country.

It's called Israel. No one is arguing their right to a country.

Countries are not determined by vague ethnic groups like "Arabs". Otherwise, we would only need one European country. One African country. You get it right?

So, we agree that the Jews have their country. Now lets move to the illegally held occupied territory and the question of "settlers" invading it.

That belongs to the Palestinians.

You're seriously saying that.

99% of the Arabs don't accept Israel's right to exist.:doubt:

I'm talking about people on this thread.

Oh, ok, then, my bad. Sorry.

I always condemn violent acts by Jewish extremists. Just because I don't express that in every thread, doesn't mean I don't condemn it.

Haters are to busy listening to themselves they don't listen to others.

I think that applies to both sides. I see very little condemnation or sympathy in regards to an old man beaten up because he's Palistinian.

In fact, it's labeled by some as "unremarkable".

Personally, I have stated that his is unacceptable.

And well, as for your point, I believe I adressed that, as well, in previous posts.

I'm afraid in this case you don't get the prize.

The "Arabs" preceded the Jewish "settlers'.

Try to keep up :)

There were ALWAYS Jews in Israel, in times where Arab clans used to rob and kill and assault eachother, far away from our homeland.

You are missing the points.

I did not and never have claimed there were never Jews in Israel. There have been Jews and Arabs in the region for centuries.

I'm talking very specifically about the Jewish "settler" movement into the occupied territories. A relatively recent phenomum.

"settler movement"?

Who exactly is a settler? by Israeli common sense, all of us, are...:eusa_whistle:

There were ALWAYS Jews in Israel, in times where Arab clans used to rob and kill and assault eachother, far away from our homeland.

I did not and never have claimed there were never Jews in Israel. There have been Jews and Arabs in the region for centuries.

I'm talking very specifically about the Jewish "settler" movement into the occupied territories. A relatively recent phenomum.

"settler movement"?

Who exactly is a settler? by Israeli common sense, all of us, are...:eusa_whistle:

Indeed.

"settler movement"?

Illegal residents in Occupied Territories inhabiting what are referred to as "Settlements". :)

"settler movement"?

Illegal residents in Occupied Territories inhabiting what are referred to as "Settlements". :)

look at Mr. Tinmore's post.

Isn't he justifying firing rockets on civilians?

Is this the kind of thing that will help promote peace?:confused:

"settler movement"?

look at Mr. Tinmore's post.

Isn't he justifying firing rockets on civilians?

Is this the kind of thing that will help promote peace?:confused:

It won't help promote peace. On the other hand, neither will settlement building.

Those who say Sderot is an illegal settlements are do not worth serious comment. And since I don't want to be banned for saying what I really want to say to Mr. Tinmore, I will keep quiet.

Those who say Sderot is an illegal settlements are do not worth serious comment. And since I don't want to be banned for saying what I really want to say to Mr. Tinmore, I will keep quiet.

I'm not that familiar with the geography...From what I read Sderot is not located in the Occupied Territories is it? Wikipedia says it was established in 1951, where the former Palestinian village of Najd was. My view of illegal settlements is what has been going on in the territories seized in the 1967 war.

I'm not that familiar with the geography...From what I read Sderot is not located in the Occupied Territories is it?

Sderot is located in the Western Negev. The "occupied territories" are in the east and more up north. Big distance between the 'West Bank' and Sderot.

_44630322_israel_226_sderot_kibbutz.gif

Wikipedia says it was established in 1951, where the former Palestinian village of Najd was. My view of illegal settlements is what has been going on in the territories seized in the 1967 war.

Well, that will make it different than those who believe ALL Of Israel is "occupied":cuckoo::eusa_hand:

What do you expect from Tinmore? He says that Israel doesn't actually exist. Then he says Israel has no borders or ....get this....you ready???
He says Israel has no civilians :lol:

Sderot is located in the Western Negev. The "occupied territories" are in the east and more up north. Big distance between the 'West Bank' and Sderot.

Wikipedia says it was established in 1951, where the former Palestinian village of Najd was. My view of illegal settlements is what has been going on in the territories seized in the 1967 war.

Well, that will make it different than those who believe ALL Of Israel is "occupied":cuckoo::eusa_hand:

Palestinian supporters need to be honest, to them even Tel Aviv is Palestinian land and full of settlers.

Palestinian supporters need to be honest, to them even Tel Aviv is Palestinian land and full of settlers.

Abbas: "All of Israel is Palestine"

Forum List

Back