🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Attack A Child In Jerusalem

Monday April 1, 2013, The Wadi Hilweh Information Center in Silwan, in occupied East Jerusalem, reported that a group of settlers attacked a Palestinian child in Ash-Sharaf neighborhood . The child was attacked as he was heading to school, and the attack caused various injuries that required hospitalization.The center said that Sultan Al-Kiswani, 16, was walking from home to the Al-Rasheediyya school in Jerusalem when the settlers attacked him. Initially, he was taken to a local clinic, then moved to the Eye Hospital in Sheikh Jarrah.*The center added that there has been a serious escalation in settler attacks they have witnessed especially on roads the Palestinians use to reach the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the markets of the Old City of Occupied Jerusalem.*A few day earlier, settlers attacked several Palestinian schoolgirls in Silwan, as they were walking back home, and threw trash at them and also attacked a woman who rushed to help the schoolgirls. THE settlers also attempted to remove her hijab.
Again? Isn't this the same boy that's been attacked 37 times this year? What's his problem?

His problem is finding another story like this story one will be harder to locate than an albino deer. The everyday news is more like the story of the settlers - Fogel Family who were slaughtered in their pajamas with the infants throat slit they tried to decapitate infant - because she was an enemy combatant. In diapers. That is the claim of Palestinians and if you are looking for a vicous attack on children - look no further. There it is. - Jeremiah

Monday April 1, 2013, The Wadi Hilweh Information Center in Silwan, in occupied East Jerusalem, reported that a group of settlers attacked a Palestinian child in Ash-Sharaf neighborhood . The child was attacked as he was heading to school, and the attack caused various injuries that required hospitalization.The center said that Sultan Al-Kiswani, 16, was walking from home to the Al-Rasheediyya school in Jerusalem when the settlers attacked him. Initially, he was taken to a local clinic, then moved to the Eye Hospital in Sheikh Jarrah.*The center added that there has been a serious escalation in settler attacks they have witnessed especially on roads the Palestinians use to reach the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the markets of the Old City of Occupied Jerusalem.*A few day earlier, settlers attacked several Palestinian schoolgirls in Silwan, as they were walking back home, and threw trash at them and also attacked a woman who rushed to help the schoolgirls. THE settlers also attempted to remove her hijab.
Again? Isn't this the same boy that's been attacked 37 times this year? What's his problem?

I say you are lying and I challenge you to prove your claim to be true!

I shall not be holding my breath waiting for a response, I have never seen you back up anything you ever said with proof!

Sherri

He isn't lying about a thing! You know full well these people are known for recycling the same news ad nauseum 10,000 xs over until someone points it out to them by the date of the article. Consider yourself notified, Sherri. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
There is nothing of Christianity in a Zionist, they worship a modern day Nation called Israel! I belong to a major US Christian denomination associated with the largest Protestant group in the US, the Southern Baptist Convention. This is a main stream Protestant Christian US organization and is filled with Christians, none of whom I have ever met who call themselves Christian Zionists! There are religions and there are cults, and there is a difference between the two!

And Christians do not attack children or defend others, individuals or nations, who attack children!

I cannot imagine any Christian in my church or any Baptist church I have attended anywhere, who all call themselves Christians, not Zionists, defending the attack on the child addressed in the Opening Post!

Sherri

Your church is just one out of all the MANY churches in America.

Maybe if you got out of the shithole known as Beebe, Arkansas , you would see what a TRUE Christian is. Only a fake Christian supports terrorism.

LONG LIVE ISRAEL
LONG LIVE ZIONISM

BTW, have I told you lately that most Americans support Israel over the Fakestinians ?

The Southern Baptist church is no longer acknowledged by evangelicals as christian. They are endorsing sharia law for american courtrooms, have been caught collaborating with Israeli enemies - there are many testimonies on the internet of satanists infiltrating and having taken over the Southern Baptist Church leadership - the entire core is corrupt. No wonder you are in such a mess. They are preaching replacement theology which evangelicals have come out and stated plainly ( alongside Rabbis such as Rabbi Gold at last step up for Israel meeting between Jews and Christians ) is a doctrine birthed in hell and a full on lie. Do yourself a favor and get out of the Southern baptist cult. Its gone bad. REAL BAD. - Jeremiah

Replacement theology basically teaches that the church replaced Israel and that when G-d refers to the Old Testament Scriptures and uses term Israel he is now speaking about the church. That is a full on lie. God hasn't changed any of his plans concerning the Jews. He is still in charge over there and Israel is still Israel. Israel is NOT the church. How anyone could be so stupid as to believe such a lie is beyond me. - Jeremiah

There is nothing of Christianity in a Zionist, they worship a modern day Nation called Israel! I belong to a major US Christian denomination associated with the largest Protestant group in the US, the Southern Baptist Convention. This is a main stream Protestant Christian US organization and is filled with Christians, none of whom I have ever met who call themselves Christian Zionists! There are religions and there are cults, and there is a difference between the two!

And Christians do not attack children or defend others, individuals or nations, who attack children!

I cannot imagine any Christian in my church or any Baptist church I have attended anywhere, who all call themselves Christians, not Zionists, defending the attack on the child addressed in the Opening Post!

Sherri

There is no such thing as a Christian against Zionism. If a Christian were anti Zionist they would be anti God - anti - Israel -anti -christian and anti- bible! That is alot of anti's!

Christians ARE Zionists by their very statement of faith in the Bible and the G-d of the bible! One cannot be a Christian without being a Zionist. Impossible. Utterly, totally impossible. It just cannot be. THEY DON"T EXIST. - Jeremiah

THE SBC is filled with Christains who call themselves Christians, they do not call themselves Zionists.

They are the largest Protestant organization in the United States.

Zionism is not a belief of the SBC.

The Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) is a United States-based Christian denomination. It is the world's largest Baptist denomination and the largest Protestant body in the United States, with nearly 16 million members as of 2012.[3] This also makes it the second largest Christian body in the United States, after the Catholic Church.[4]

The word Southern in Southern Baptist Convention stems from its having been founded and rooted in the Southern United States. In 1845, members at a regional convention being held in Augusta, Georgia created the SBC, following a split from northern Baptists over the issue of forbidding churches in slaveholding states from sending missionaries to spread the gospel. After the American Civil War, another split occurred: most black Baptists in the South separated from white churches to set up independent congregations, regional associations, and state and national conventions, such as the National Baptist Convention, the second largest Baptist convention

Southern Baptist Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sherri

The Catholic Church is the largest Christian organization in the US.

Zionism is not a belief of the Catholic Church. My mother was raised as a Catholic, she attended a Catholic High School in Arkansas and lived on a campus in dorms at that school for 4 years. Over half othe kids in the dorm were from outside of the US, from Central America and South America. They were her friends.

Zionism was not a teaching of the Catholic Church, in her local church or at her school.

The Catholic Church, also known as the Roman Catholic Church, is the world's largest Christian church, with 1.2 billion members worldwide.[1][2][3] It is among the oldest institutions in the world and has played a prominent role in the history of Western civilisation.[4] The Catholic hierarchy is led by the Pope and includes cardinals, patriarchs and diocesan bishops. The Church teaches that it is the one true church divinely[5][6][7][8] founded by Jesus Christ,[9][10] that its bishops are the successors of Christ's apostles and that the Pope is the sole successor to Saint Peter who has apostolic primacy.[11][note 1][12][note 2][note 3]

Catholic Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sherri

What Sherri has proven here is that the two largest Christian organizations in the US are the Catholic Church and the SBC, and neither of these two organizations teach that Zionism is a part of Christian beliefs of either organizations.

Sherri

Last edited:
That doesnt mean they are against Zionism like you. They also don't support terrorism like you.

I'm sure a poll among these Churches would reveal that most of them Support Israel. Kind of like most of America supports Israel over the Palestinians

THE SBC is filled with Christains who call themselves Christians, they do not call themselves Zionists.

The Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) is a United States-based Christian denomination. It is the world's largest Baptist denomination and the largest Protestant body in the United States, with nearly 16 million members as of 2012.[3] This also makes it the second largest Christian body in the United States, after the Catholic Church.[4]

The word Southern in Southern Baptist Convention stems from its having been founded and rooted in the Southern United States. In 1845, members at a regional convention being held in Augusta, Georgia created the SBC, following a split from northern Baptists over the issue of forbidding churches in slaveholding states from sending missionaries to spread the gospel. After the American Civil War, another split occurred: most black Baptists in the South separated from white churches to set up independent congregations, regional associations, and state and national conventions, such as the National Baptist Convention, the second largest Baptist convention

Sherri
Since all Baptists were not approached, it would be surprising for the leaders of this group to find out that there are Baptists who are all for Israel. Meanwhile, what does this group say about this? Are they even concerned what is happening to their fellow Christians even though they might belong to a different denomination?

A Christian Catastrophe - NYPOST.com

BtW the only thing you proved is that you're just as dumb as you were yesterday
But what can I expect from a grown woman who says Jesus was a Palestinian hahahaha

That doesnt mean they are against Zionism like you. They also don't support terrorism like you.

I'm sure a poll among these Churches would reveal that most of them Support Israel. Kind of like most of America supports Israel over the Palestinians

Zionism is not a Mainstream Christian teaching or belief!

Sherri

You should know that the SBC name is pure mud. They were the original slavers and members of KKK in the south as you know..they are all democrats like you.. If you research history you'll learn these Southern Baptist Democrats were the official church of the Ku Klux Klan. Openly hateful to blacks and Jews - the northern baptists wanted nothing to do with them and to this very day still don't. I spoke with a baptist woman in NYC a few weeks ago on the telephone and she told me that her church no longer considers the southern baptists to be part of the christian church. Evangelicals have known for a long time something was seriously wrong with the southern baptist churches. It started with the leadership when they went into false doctrine. - Jeremiah

Last edited:

Sherri

You should know that the SBC name is pure mud. They were the original slavers and members of KKK in the south as you know..they are all democrats like you.. If you research history you'll learn these Southern Baptist Democrats were the official church of the Ku Klux Klan. Openly hateful to blacks and Jews - the northern baptists wanted nothing to do with them and to this very day still don't. I spoke with a baptist woman in NYC a few weeks ago on the telephone and she told me that her church no longer considers the southern baptists to be part of the christian church. Evangelicals have known for a long time something was seriously wrong with the southern baptist churches. It started with the leadership when they went into false doctrine. - Jeremiah

How are you going to trash the Catholics?

Is this an illustration of a Christian Zionist's Christian love for other Christians?

Sherri

Zionism is not a Mainstream Christian teaching or belief!

All Mainstream Christians are zionists, Sherri. 2 + 2 = 4 Not 5

Sherri

How are you going to trash the Catholics?

Is this an illustration of a Christian Zionist's Christian love for other Christians?

Sherri

I was going to ask you the exact same question, Sherri. How do you display Gods love to His very own people - the Jews - by day in and day out attacking them - siding with their enemies - exalting mass murderers and a religion that has targeted the murder of Christians worldwide not to mention the Jews Muslims have murdered. Are you out of your mind? What is wrong with you? You are not a zionist! You're an infidel like your moon god worshiping buddies! Repent! - Jeremiah

Sherri

Not surprised to hear it as the last census takers noted the shift to Muslim american citizens now listing themselves as Southern Baptists on the census. CAIR agenda, you know? Anyhow, they used to list themselves as Catholics but over half the muslims moving here now are claiming Southern Baptist as their denomination. Perfect cover considering who is at the helm of SBC these days. Not a drop of discernment to be found among them. Perfect cover for jihadists. - Jeremiah

-Jeremiah

Do people lie to census takers? You bet they do! Number one on the list? According to census takers its the muslims. They will tell you they are a Southern baptist with a hajib on their head and all you can do is write it down exactly as they say. That is the law and census takers are told to follow it and not question them. Even though they knew they were lying. When did this start? Over 20 years ago. The true population of Muslims inside the USA is far larger than what they would have you believe.
Registering as a Southern Baptist gives them the privacy they need to get away with it. Get it?

Jeremiah

Forum List

Back