🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Attack A Child In Jerusalem

That doesnt mean they are against Zionism like you. They also don't support terrorism like you.

I'm sure a poll among these Churches would reveal that most of them Support Israel. Kind of like most of America supports Israel over the Palestinians

Zionism is not a Mainstream Christian teaching or belief!

All Mainstream Christians are zionists, Sherri. 2 + 2 = 4 Not 5

The largest Christian organizations in the US do not teach Zionism as a Christian belief. And I just proved that.

Zionism is not a traditional teaching of Christianity, and it never has been.

The Catholic Church is the largest Christian organization in the US, and it does not teach Zionism as part of its belief systems.

The SBC is the largest Protestant organization in the US, and it does not teach Zionism as part of its belief systems.

These are Mainstream Christians, every member of the Catholic Church, every member of the SBC, and they are not Zionists.

You choose to be first and foremost a Zionist, you admitted that in a another thread, I choose to be first and foremost a Christian.

Sherri

Wethere they teach it or now hundreds of thousand of Zhristians support Zionism
You support terrorism, which nakes you a fake Christian

Question for Sherri: Q. What is the difference between a Baptist and a Jew??
A.
Sherri!!! I'm waiting for your answer.

A Jew is defined by Israel as a person with a Jewish mother or one who becomes a Jew, through processes set up in Judaism.

A Baptist is one who has been baptised as a member in a Baptist church, after accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

A Jew may or may not accept Jesus as Messiah, all of the early Apostles were Jews who accepted Jesus as Messiah. Today, some Jews also accept Jesus as Messiah, in groups like Jews For Jesus and Messsianic Jews. Sometimes, they have separate congregations, and sometimes they attend Christian Churches. Whichever is the case, they remain Jews because they were ethnically born as Jews. Their ethnicity is Jewish. And I and they are both very much offended when other Jews or other Christians attempt to deny them the right to be who they are or attack them for who they are, Jews who accept Jesus, Yeshua, as Messiah!

Sherri

Sherri!!! I'm waiting for your answer.

A Jew is defined by Israel as a person with a Jewish mother or one who becomes a Jew, through processes set up in Judaism.

A Baptist is one who has been baptised as a member in a Baptist church, after accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

A Jew may or may not accept Jesus as Messiah, all of the early Apostles were Jews who accepted Jesus as Messiah. Today, some Jews also accept Jesus as Messiah, in groups like Jews For Jesus and Messsianic Jews. Sometimes, they have separate congregations, and sometimes they attend Christian Churches. Whichever is the case, they remain Jews because they were ethnically born as Jews. Their ethnicity is Jewish. And I and they are both very much offended when other Jews or other Christians attempt to deny them the right to be who they are or attack them for who they are, Jews who accept Jesus, Yeshua, as Messiah!

Sherri
Dayyum!!! Although you may be correct in your definitions, there's a simpler way to determine the difference: A Jew will speak to you in a liquor store.

Forum List

Back