Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF
Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Vice President Biden hasn't offered any proof whatsoever that he is Innocent of the charges.

Biden should be held to the same standard as Justice Kavanaugh was. Prove his innocence beyond all doubt or he's guilty.
Justice Kavanaugh provided no proof that he was innocent? Let alone proof beyond all doubt??

He just came out yelling and crying with wild conspiracy theory, partisan accusations.....

And he got the job.... No proof of innocence required.
Seriously? He had to prove his innocence? In America? :auiqs.jpg:
I grew up thinking that a person had to be proven guilty. I don't know how I got that all screwed up and still passed my classes in school.

You really do need to rethink what country you're living in and what our country stands for, Care.
You have lost your way over the last few years.
Where are all of the conservatives accusing her of lying, and digging up dirt on her, and falsely accusing her of doing this for political reasons, or cuz she's a tramp etc? :dunno:

Hypocrisy, on both sides is abound....

Biden said we must believe all women. Are you criticizing people for taking his advice?
Do you have a quote of VP Biden saying they all must be, believed? I think they should be heard out, not that they must be, believed, no matter what....?

Actually, it sounds like Biden et al don't want to even hear what this chick has to say and they just want this to "go away" instead of giving both sides a chance to speak their piece
Huh?

I just want Biden to give a press conference on this issue and take questions from the people. I don't know if Sleepy Joe is guilty or innocent. But I'm not liberal, I think the man has a right to speak his piece
He spoke his piece, said it was simply not true..... now what??
You tell us,, can’t you treat him equally To Brett Kavanaugh?
Kavanaugh hearings on the LIFETIME Supreme court Justice position he was appointed to, were already taking place for the Senate's advice and consent, as per the Constitution.... the hearings were taking place, with or without Dr Ford's concerns.

This wasn't the first time Kavanaugh had confirmation hearings for a lifetime gig, he was appointed previously for subordinate courts yet Ford said nothing. That's because she didn't know of Kavanaugh until the libs put her up to it.

Kavanaugh hearings on the LIFETIME Supreme court Justice position he was appointed to, were already taking place for the Senate's advice and consent, as per the Constitution.... the hearings were taking place, with or without Dr Ford's concerns.

Joe Biden is running for the office of the President of the United States, the most powerful position in the 'free world' / world...

.....why do those who'support' women only come out en mass when there is not a 'D' involved?

This wasn't the first time Kavanaugh had confirmation hearings for a lifetime gig, he was appointed previously for subordinate courts yet Ford said nothing. That's because she didn't know of Kavanaugh until the libs put her up to it.

The only ones who used and victimized a woman were the Democrats. They threw her out into the public eye when it was made clear she did not want that, and when it was all over they dumped her on the sidewalk like a cheap date.

Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF
Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Vice President Biden hasn't offered any proof whatsoever that he is Innocent of the charges.

Biden should be held to the same standard as Justice Kavanaugh was. Prove his innocence beyond all doubt or he's guilty.
Justice Kavanaugh provided no proof that he was innocent? Let alone proof beyond all doubt??

He just came out yelling and crying with wild conspiracy theory, partisan accusations.....

And he got the job.... No proof of innocence required.
Seriously? He had to prove his innocence? In America? :auiqs.jpg:
I grew up thinking that a person had to be proven guilty. I don't know how I got that all screwed up and still passed my classes in school.

You really do need to rethink what country you're living in and what our country stands for, Care.
You have lost your way over the last few years.
Where are all of the conservatives accusing her of lying, and digging up dirt on her, and falsely accusing her of doing this for political reasons, or cuz she's a tramp etc? :dunno:

Hypocrisy, on both sides is abound....

Biden said we must believe all women. Are you criticizing people for taking his advice?
Do you have a quote of VP Biden saying they all must be, believed? I think they should be heard out, not that they must be, believed, no matter what....?
It takes enormous courage for a woman to come forward. Except when it is against Joe "the groper" Biden, who as VP was swimming naked around female Secret Service.

Grab em by the pussy
Yup. Biden actually grabs women by the pussy when they don’t want it.

Yet libs think President Trump is guilty of this because he merely joked about how gold diggers that WANT to be grabbed. And no woman was come forward claiming he ever grabbed their pussy against their will.

Grab em by the pussy

Yet libs think President Trump is guilty of this because he merely joked about how gold diggers that WANT to be grabbed. And no woman was come forward claiming he ever grabbed their pussy against their will.

Trump was working on a ENTERTAINMENT program when he was joking around with Billy Bush. It was a story he told for the purpose of amusing the people, and Mr. Bush seemed amused anyhow, even if the network didn't think it was appropriate to be aired.

Judging Mr. Trump's character by his material seems ridiculous, especially as the network never even used it.

No, he doesnt

Hmm I believe he has 19 accusers, two of which accuse him of rape.

So, you’re either wholly misinformed, or you’re a liar. I’m going with the latter.

Grab em by the pussy

Trump was working on a ENTERTAINMENT program when he was joking around with Billy Bush. It was a story he told for the purpose of amusing the people, and Mr. Bush seemed amused anyhow, even if the network didn't think it was appropriate to be aired.

Judging Mr. Trump's character by his material seems ridiculous, especially as the network never even used it.
Boy are you a gullible motherfucker

No, he doesnt

So, you’re either wholly misinformed, or you’re a liar. I’m going with the latter.
Yea, his “accusers” accuse him of hugging them. They had zero evidence of any type of assault and only trying to make money. Skanks do that kind of shit to rich and famous people all the time.

No, he doesnt

The Biden accuser has filed a police report. It's not just an accusation.

This won't end well considering, we MUST believe all women.

No, he doesnt

Yea, his “accusers” accuse him of hugging them. They had zero evidence of any type of assault and only trying to make money. Skanks do that kind of shit to rich and famous people all the time.
So, one Biden accuser = victim. 19 Trump accusers = skanks. Are you as stupid in real life as you are here?

No, he doesnt

So, one Biden accuser = victim. 19 Trump accusers = skanks. Are you as stupid in real life as you are here?

They are skanks.

Have they filed police reports so that we can start the inquiry into the false accusations, or do they even not have the balls to try lie properly?

Oh my bad, it’s actually 25 women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct. Including a former teen model who accused him of walking in on naked teen girls in their dressing room. Trump even confirmed this on the Howard Stern show:

"I'll go backstage before a show and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else. And you know, no men are anywhere. And I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant," he said. "You know they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that."

I don't like Joe Biden, and I have no intention of voting for him.

But this "#metoo" bullshit's gotta' stop.

If they didn't bring it up when allegedly happened, there's no reason to believe them.

Biden will get crushed in the election by virtue of his own failings. He doesn't need nonsense like this to ensure his defeat...
Nobody wants his defeat. The DNC wants him replaced.

So you are in the believe all women camp? Bad news for Biden, the police report has been filed.

Rapists need to go to prison.
Nope, I’m not. But if you want to wring your hands over one Biden accuser, then you must be absolutely beside yourself over Trump’s 25 accusers. Right? Or are you just a hypocrite?

Grab em by the pussy

Tara Reade never said Joe grabbed her pussy. He stuck his fingers IN her pussy. We all know that Trump never really grabbed any woman by the pussy. It was a joke. But Joe was really playing stink finger.

Forum List

Back