Several on this board and MANY in public say, why bother, my vote doesn’t count...

Think they're laughing now? Imagine Joe Biden in the White House, they'll be laughing their asses off.

Somewhere tonight Hillary is bitter and angry. :auiqs.jpg:
reality.jpg

This EXACT SCENARIO is making good on that meme. And make no mistake, no matter where you fall on the spectrum, that is a bad thing.
As more and more become or feel disenfranchised the opportunity for a third entity to come in and break up the status quo becomes more and more of an impossibility.

We MUST secure our elections. If we don't we might as well completely turn over our future to corporate America & other worldwide bankrolling entities.

That was clear after Trump won in 2016. Immediate calls for his impeachment before he was even sworn in. Hillary campaign, Obama Administration, McCain, DOJ/FBI conspired to frame the guy, fake ass impeachment. Trump caught them sleeping in 2016, this time they had the election fraud ready.
Cohen, tillerson, bolton. Yes, even rwnjs said trump isn’t fit. Wasn’t just us libera
This EXACT SCENARIO is making good on that meme. And make no mistake, no matter where you fall on the spectrum, that is a bad thing.
As more and more become or feel disenfranchised the opportunity for a third entity to come in and break up the status quo becomes more and more of an impossibility.

We MUST secure our elections. If we don't we might as well completely turn over our future to corporate America & other worldwide bankrolling entities.

That was clear after Trump won in 2016. Immediate calls for his impeachment before he was even sworn in. Hillary campaign, Obama Administration, McCain, DOJ/FBI conspired to frame the guy, fake ass impeachment. Trump caught them sleeping in 2016, this time they had the election fraud ready.
no we wanted a recount. You guys said no. Now you want one?

Bolton, tillerson, Cohen. All these conservatives came out and said trump wasn’t fit to serve. They weren’t lying

I have no idea what you are blabbering about. Go count your election fraud ballots.
You have no evidence to back up your claim so i have no idea what you’re talking about. bush stole florida in 2000 you don’t believe but no you believe the deep state beat trump? I never knew the deep state agreed with us liberals. Affordable college, tax the corporations, affordable healthcare, pro unions

Biden is illegitimate. :eusa_hand:
He’s youre president for the next 8 years show some respect. Unless he does some slimy shit like trump did on day 1

Right now we are the laughing stock of the world thanks to the media and the democrats.

I don't think it's the media. Or the Democrats.

Might do to listen.
Listen to proven traitor liars like you? lol

Right now we are the laughing stock of the world thanks to the media and the democrats.
We were the laughing stock because of trump but back then you said who cares what the rest of the world thinks.

The rest of the world is glad America didn’t re elect divisive trump Who denies science

Might do to listen.

Traitor? Liar?

Maybe that's more your problem then mine.

Try checking into what other countries think.

Didn't you turn us over when you became a trumper? Strange you are worried about it now....

This will probably be the last election I participate in .

Tell us what you'd like to see... the floor is yours. Details.
Starting soon, everybody has to register to vote using the Internet.
You request an application to be sent to your address when you can answer secure questions and when you get the application, you log on and enter the information supplied on the application in order to be registered on the database.
These systems already exist and handle hundreds of millions of users.

Sounds like you’d support the popular vote over electoral college. Am I right?

Might do to listen.

Traitor? Liar?

Maybe that's more your problem then mine.

Try checking into what other countries think.

You mean like when a Norwegian nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace prize ... :dunno:

The one who was a member of Norway's far right party?

Oh ... So Norway's isn't a foreign country ... I get it now ... :auiqs.jpg:
If you meant to say that maybe we should only listen to people who think like you ... Then that's what you should have said nit-wit.

When they can be allowed the twist the rules like they do, and then have NO HONOR and simply take Fraudulent Ballots, Illegally stop counting like they did and then dump millions of ballots in to EXACTLY the states they need to win which Trump lead by large margins..........

If they are allowed to get away with this, I am reading my Bible and waiting for the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ, because it means God is finished with America and has given her over to Demonic Forces, and to the Satanic 666 New World Order.

I watched second by second how they stopped the count, and then dumped ballots in to the system.

No Vote Counting in the history of the World except in Corrupt pseudo Democracies displays data like this.

1604543935994.png

Trump should not concede and keep fighting even if it takes 4 years. Biden is a lame duck president. No excuse at all for the United States to still be counting votes this late.

Absolutely not

Absolutely not
Why not?? That would make every vote count equally as much... would it not?

Forum List

Back