Several on this board and MANY in public say, why bother, my vote doesn’t count...

This EXACT SCENARIO is making good on that meme. And make no mistake, no matter where you fall on the spectrum, that is a bad thing.
As more and more become or feel disenfranchised the opportunity for a third entity to come in and break up the status quo becomes more and more of an impossibility.

We MUST secure our elections. If we don't we might as well completely turn over our future to corporate America & other worldwide bankrolling entities.
Sounds like you’d support the popular vote over electoral college. Am I right?
Absolutely not
Why not?? That would make every vote count equally as much... would it not?
I'm not playing this stupid ass game with you. Take a civics class and shut up.

This EXACT SCENARIO is making good on that meme. And make no mistake, no matter where you fall on the spectrum, that is a bad thing.
As more and more become or feel disenfranchised the opportunity for a third entity to come in and break up the status quo becomes more and more of an impossibility.

We MUST secure our elections. If we don't we might as well completely turn over our future to corporate America & other worldwide bankrolling entities.

That was clear after Trump won in 2016. Immediate calls for his impeachment before he was even sworn in. Hillary campaign, Obama Administration, McCain, DOJ/FBI conspired to frame the guy, fake ass impeachment. Trump caught them sleeping in 2016, this time they had the election fraud ready.
Cohen, tillerson, bolton. Yes, even rwnjs said trump isn’t fit. Wasn’t just us libera

That was clear after Trump won in 2016. Immediate calls for his impeachment before he was even sworn in. Hillary campaign, Obama Administration, McCain, DOJ/FBI conspired to frame the guy, fake ass impeachment. Trump caught them sleeping in 2016, this time they had the election fraud ready.
no we wanted a recount. You guys said no. Now you want one?

Bolton, tillerson, Cohen. All these conservatives came out and said trump wasn’t fit to serve. They weren’t lying

I have no idea what you are blabbering about. Go count your election fraud ballots.
You have no evidence to back up your claim so i have no idea what you’re talking about. bush stole florida in 2000 you don’t believe but no you believe the deep state beat trump? I never knew the deep state agreed with us liberals. Affordable college, tax the corporations, affordable healthcare, pro unions

Biden is illegitimate. :eusa_hand:
He’s youre president for the next 8 years show some respect. Unless he does some slimy shit like trump did on day 1
He's not been elected, liar.

How2Vote.jpg

It is worse than that. Dems have their way, they change the rules and no chance a rep will be elected pres again.

Okay, the question is WHY doesn't your vote count?

Not because of "voter fraud". that's a unicorn the Right has been chasing for 40 years.

I look at my own example.

I live in Dupage county, IL.

My vote for President probably didn't mean anything, as Biden was always going to take IL, no matter what.

The Senate Race was largely uncontested... Dick Durbin has been there for 1997 and he only had token opposition from the GOP.

My Congressman, with the name I can't pronounce, didn't even have a Republican opponent.

So the biggest deal was County Court Recorder.

My State Rep lost.. because the GOP threw a ton of money into defeating her.

What did you expect when the polls were predicting a blue wave and a landslide win for Biden?? Many thought, "What the hell. Why bother to vote if the Polls show my guy losing."

One would think after 2016 those doing polls would be more honest. Guess not.

What did you expect when the polls were predicting a blue wave and a landslide win for Biden?? Many thought, "What the hell. Why bother to vote if the Polls show my guy losing."

Actually, the polls got it right. It showed Biden winning the popular vote, which he did.

It showed him winning all the Hillary states, plus WI, MI, PA, FL, NC, AZ and GA.

It showed Trump winning the rest.

So the only one the polls CLEARLY got wrong was Florida.

NC, GA and PA are still up in the air.

Actually, the polls got it right. It showed Biden winning the popular vote, which he did.

It showed him winning all the Hillary states, plus WI, MI, PA, FL, NC, AZ and GA.

It showed Trump winning the rest.

So the only one the polls CLEARLY got wrong was Florida.

NC, GA and PA are still up in the air.

No the blue wave meant Dems kept the House, got the Senate and the WH.

That wasn't even close to happening. In fact Reps got quite a few seats in the House and you can bet Pelousy ain't happy with that. The Senate is still Red.

I'm sure she thought that supposed blue wave would get Dems the Senate which sure didn't happen. In fact they picked up seats.

NC, GA, PA and Nevada are still up in the air and Arizona is recounting. Lots of unhappy Conservatives in that State.

Because a GOPer has an equally effective chance of his vote counting for anything in San Francisco as a Dim has in rural East Texas.

NC, GA, PA and Nevada are still up in the air and Arizona is recounting. Lots of unhappy Conservatives in that State.

They can be unhappy all they want... But the reality... AZ is Blue, and PA and GA are probably going to flip once all the absentee ballots are counted.

They can be unhappy all they want... But the reality... AZ is Blue, and PA and GA are probably going to flip once all the absentee ballots are counted.

You may be right but AZ is recounting right now. PA and GA are still in the air. Good Lord who would have thought we would still be waiting to see who the POTUS will be??

You may be right but AZ is recounting right now. PA and GA are still in the air. Good Lord who would have thought we would still be waiting to see who the POTUS will be??

AZ is recounting, but statistically, it's nearly impossible for Trump to make up the debt given the areas where votes are coming from.

PA and GA are only up in the air because instead of doing the sensible thing, tabulating the many absentee ballots when they arrived, they didn't start counting them until the day of the election or even after the election.

The thing is, states that were clearly won haven't counted all the votes, either. CA has only counted 66% of their votes, but no one thinks Trump is going to make up the difference in the 34% still outstanding.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back