Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

Spin it all you like.
He was charged and plead guilty, now he gets his trial or immunity or both
Now you are getting it...If he pleads guilty in court then you will be correct but that has not happened yet and no one knows whether he has or will flip and on what...

He has. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Flynn already plead guilty in court.

Almost 2 months ago.
What court? if you mean a grand jury that is not a court...

The court where he plead guilty in front of a judge....at the beginning of December.

Remember, you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about.

He was arrested for lying to the FBI and he plead guilty.
No one has said that he won't get to have his right to have his court trial.
He admitted to lying that is not a guilty plea...a plea must be done in a court of law with a judge, jury and prosecutor and a defense attorney...

Spin it all you like.
He was charged and plead guilty, now he gets his trial or immunity or both.

You don't get a trial when you plead guilty. You get sentencing. That's what he's awaiting.

He was arrested for lying to the FBI and he plead guilty.
No one has said that he won't get to have his right to have his court trial.
He admitted to lying that is not a guilty plea...a plea must be done in a court of law with a judge, jury and prosecutor and a defense attorney...

Spin it all you like.
He was charged and plead guilty, now he gets his trial or immunity or both.

er.... no. he gets a sentence.

The court where he plead guilty in front of a judge.

Remember, you don't actually know what the fuck you're talking about
What judge? what court? you mean a grand jury...

Grand juries don't have judges, dip.

Flynn had his day in court. He plead guilty in front of a judge. I've provided the links. You literally refuse to follow the article detailing Flynn's guilty plea. And then refusing to look at his plea in court, insist it never happened.

Yeah, that's not how reality works. Flynn already pled guilty in court before a judge. He's awaiting sentencing.

You could maybe try watching his show? He usually backs up his claims by showing you the evidence right there and then spelled out in black and white.

Given that the 'memo' manufactured by GOP staffers has yet to be released, tell me how he backed it with evidence on his show?

If you had read anything, you would know they said it could take up to 19 working days to arrange for it to be properly released. Does that bother you, they want it done right?
Why hasnt this been declassified yet?
Cant help but feel like this isnt shit.

The House has had plenty of time to declassify it while the Senate debated the fate of the government.

You don't get a trial when you plead guilty. You get sentencing. That's what he's awaiting
A matter of time will show you to be wrong....believe me I know what I'm talking about...

You're clueless, dip. You have no idea how our legal system works.

You didn't even know that Flynn had pled guilty almost 2 months ago. In court, in front of a judge.

There is no trial after a guilty plea, as there is no guilt or innocence to determine. He's admitted guilt. The only thing being determined now is his sentence.

Bad day for the dems...first Schumer caves then the memo gets aired... Trump wins again...

I saw Dan Bongino and Matt Gaetz on Fox News over the weekend.
They are angry idiots

https://www.mediaite.com/online/go-...ate-goes-on-tirade-against-politico-reporter/
Marlette: To the boy who cried 'fake news' — just grow up

Reminder:

you-went-full-gateway-pundit-never-go-full-gateway-pundit.jpg

Yep bad day for the Dems...holy cow! this makes Watergate look like romper room...

If you had read anything, you would know they said it could take up to 19 working days to arrange for it to be properly released. Does that bother you, they want it done right?
Why hasnt this been declassified yet?
Cant help but feel like this isnt shit.

The House has had plenty of time to declassify it while the Senate debated the fate of the government.
Couldnt trump just do it and be done with it?

Forum List

Back