Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

are you kidding? why was he given immunity, 'eh? he asked for it early on & mueller turned him down. he wanted some real inside knowledge that was gonna be verified. flynn has the goods on some traitorous weasles
He was offered immunity by Robert Mueller but he has not been to a court of law. Flynn has not and will not "flip" he has nothing to offer...mark my words...

please step outside of that methane filled rw bubble you enjoy so much & get the facts.

here, take your pick & learn something:
Has Flynn been prosecuted in a court of law? No he admitted to lying to the FBI and not filing a proper status of his work history but he has not yet been to a court of law....pleading guilty is a legal action he must face a judge to do that...and he did not flip...no one knows what he or the coffee boy as you call him said in the grand jury so no one knows whether he flipped or not...stop making shit up...

In court Friday morning, Flynn's only comments were to answer yes and no to questions from the judge. He told the judge he has not been coerced to plead guilty or been promised a specific sentence. Flynn faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison, according to federal sentencing guidelines, though the judge Friday morning stressed he could impose a harsher or lighter sentence.

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics

Damn you make this easy.

are you kidding? why was he given immunity, 'eh? he asked for it early on & mueller turned him down. he wanted some real inside knowledge that was gonna be verified. flynn has the goods on some traitorous weasles
He was offered immunity by Robert Mueller but he has not been to a court of law. Flynn has not and will not "flip" he has nothing to offer...mark my words...

He has. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Flynn already plead guilty in court.

Almost 2 months ago.

It's nasty banana republic shit like this that led the American people to vote for an outsider....

Any republican can take the memo to the floor of the house and read it...I wish one would do so...

Where were you when Flynn plead guilty about lying to the FBI on Dec. 1, 2017
He admitted to lying and not fully disclosing his work history...that is not a legal admission of guilt until he does so in a court of law....he deserves the right to explain his action and he only gets that opportunity in a court of law. AND NO ONE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO HAVE FLIPPED....when and if Flynn is prosecuted in a court and pleads guilty then you will be right but not until that happens...

He was arrested for lying to the FBI and he plead guilty.
No one has said that he won't get to have his right to have his court trial.

This is astonishing! Rep. Gaetz is right. When all this is said and done, people will indeed be going to jail from the Obama Administration and Deep State .

Read thoroughly!
The FISA Abuse Memo Unveiled; What Exactly Is In the Memo, According to Intel Insiders – True Pundit

Absolutely sickening.........

It is the kind of dirty rotten politics that the Democrats have perfected and used for many years to get themselves into and keep themselves in power. Everyone was either on the "take," kept out of the loop, or compromised and afraid to squeal. But you can't bribe or threaten Trump and now the thread has been pulled that keeps the entire Democratic Party Power Hierarchy Garment, which extends to both Hollywood and the Media as well, in power. The detonation to the key, structural supports has happened, now it is only a matter of time before the Progressive Party Palace begins to list, twist, crumble and fall.

I ONLY WONDER---- ---- just how much sleep is this causing the Oblama's and the Clintorans to lose, have they called their attorneys yet, and whether this will lead to any of the GOP like the Bushs and others----- you know, all those "fine, real, true "Republicans" who took every chance to denounce Trump as not "one of them" on the election trail.

Last edited:
He admitted to lying that is not a guilty plea...a plea must be done in a court of law with a judge, jury and prosecutor and a defense attorney...

Where were you when Flynn plead guilty about lying to the FBI on Dec. 1, 2017
He admitted to lying and not fully disclosing his work history...that is not a legal admission of guilt until he does so in a court of law....he deserves the right to explain his action and he only gets that opportunity in a court of law. AND NO ONE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO HAVE FLIPPED....when and if Flynn is prosecuted in a court and pleads guilty then you will be right but not until that happens...

true. he will have his day in court. but it is just a formality.

He admitted to lying that is not a guilty plea...a plea must be done in a court of law with a judge, jury and prosecutor and a defense attorney...

Spin it all you like.
He was charged and plead guilty, now he gets his trial or immunity or both.

do you think he will renege on his plea? of course not. will he be found guilty & given what was promised in exchange that he spill his guts?

oh yaaaaaa............

I have deal to offer for all the Trump zealots in this thread.

If this memo turns out to be more than just one more nothing burger I will come make a thead admitting I was wrong about it.

If in turn the memo turns out to be just one more nothing burger, will you all do the same?

This is astonishing! Rep. Gaetz is right. When all this is said and done, people will indeed be going to jail from the Obama Administration and Deep State .

Read thoroughly!
The FISA Abuse Memo Unveiled; What Exactly Is In the Memo, According to Intel Insiders – True Pundit

Dale, my old sparring partner, I know you are inclined to believe the manufactured myth surrounding this mysterious memo, but I am not...and mainly because is is the work of the permanently-puckered-Trump-buttkisser Nunez. If they want release...release it.

Read thoroughly!

Dale, my old sparring partner, I know you are pre-disposed to believe the manufactured mysterious myth surrounding this 'secret' memo, but I am not. Mainly because it is the work of the permanently-puckered-Trump-buttkisser Nunez. If Republicans want it released, why don't they release it? Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will Prove Them to Be Shameless Frauds. ps. hope you are well!

Forum List

Back