Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

This is not shocking to those of us who have been onto the greatest conman to ever enter the office of POTUS. Look at the illicit activities Obama and Holder were undeniably involved in. Look at how Obama coerced the NSA and IRS to do his bidding. This is not shocking, not one bit.

If you are saying are true...... Why didn’t Obama release Trump tax returns so we know who is the real crooked.

Madcow already released them....much to her chagrin.
You should really give up discussing U.S. politics.

mueller will bring forth his evidence when he's done with the intel gathering. some is already hard core & in the bag--- such as the FACT that flynn & the coffee boy already plead guilty & flipped
No one has plead guilty to anything and no one has flipped so to read the rest of your post would be a big waste of time...It's in your wishful thinking screwed up brain...

please step outside of that methane filled rw bubble you enjoy so much & get the facts.

here, take your pick & learn something:

flynn plead guilty - Google Search

Why did you call your Senator?

The Senate has NOTHING to do with releasing the memo
Because it was mainly a call asking to have Mueller stand up and tell what he has if anything and I was asking for a price tag for the witch hunt to date...the conversation shifted towards the shut down and FBI corruption...

mueller will bring forth his evidence when he's done with the intel gathering. some is already hard core & in the bag--- such as the FACT that flynn & the coffee boy already plead guilty & flipped.

then there's bannon, jared, donny jr. hope hicks, even the 1st lady ivanka..... they are all under the microscope. when all is said & done- THEN mueller will have more charges. that is unless trump somehow is successful in 'firing' mueller. if that happens, then whatever evidence mueller already has will be shown. it's only a matter of HOW MANY charges he's got already.... not WHETHER he has any.

Wet dream sweetie....I wouldn't get too overly excited about those.

tick tock..... flynn flipped. so did coffee boy papadopolous. btw- anybody hear from rotten rudy guliani in the last several months? he was soooooooo vocal in his praise of trump & bragged about things still up the sleeve of trump's campaign.....

those that have silent in front of the public are usually the ones that are 'talking' behind the scenes.
. <wink wink>

Why do we not have the memo yet? it is not like the House has been doing anything while the Senate was playing drama queen.

Why hasnt this been declassified yet?
Cant help but feel like this isnt shit.

I don’t need the opinion of “insiders” on this matter. I can formulate an opinion all by myself, but that is pretty hard to do with them sitting on it like a Penguin does an egg.

This has been republished from Sept. 20, 2017 — Four months ago, when the FISA scheme was spelled out definitively by Intel veterans at True Pundit. Little did we know the information would ever go public. But this summarizes what to largely expect when the FISA Abuse memo is unveiled.

:lol:

Why do we not have the memo yet? it is not like the House has been doing anything while the Senate was playing drama queen.
I've told your ignorant ass twice that it has to be released through House procedures and when that's completed, it goes to Trump for approval to be released which he has five days to decide. Right now, it's not through the procedures yet

please step outside of that methane filled rw bubble you enjoy so much & get the facts.

Has Flynn been prosecuted in a court of law? No he admitted to lying to the FBI and not filing a proper status of his work history but he has not yet been to a court of law....pleading guilty is a legal action he must face a judge to do that...and he did not flip...no one knows what he or the coffee boy as you call him said in the grand jury so no one knows whether he flipped or not...stop making shit up...

Where were you when Flynn plead guilty about lying to the FBI on Dec. 1, 2017
He admitted to lying and not fully disclosing his work history...that is not a legal admission of guilt until he does so in a court of law....he deserves the right to explain his action and he only gets that opportunity in a court of law. AND NO ONE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO HAVE FLIPPED....when and if Flynn is prosecuted in a court and pleads guilty then you will be right but not until that happens...

The Deep State caretakers involved are familiar names: James Comey (FBI), John Brennan (CIA), James Clapper (ODNI), Loretta Lynch (DOJ), Jeh Johnson (DHS), Admiral Michael Rogers (NSA). And then-director of GCHQ Robert Hannigan

And their fearful leader is the dishonorable President Obama...

Has Flynn been prosecuted in a court of law? No he admitted to lying to the FBI and not filing a proper status of his work history but he has not yet been to a court of law....pleading guilty is a legal action he must face a judge to do that...and he did not flip...no one knows what he or the coffee boy as you call him said in the grand jury so no one knows whether he flipped or not...stop making shit up...

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! what? he plead guilty in A COURT OF LAW in exchange for immunity.

I've told your ignorant ass twice that it has to be released through House procedures and when that's completed, it goes to Trump for approval to be released which he has five days to decide. Right now, it's not through the procedures yet

Why not? They have not been doing anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! what? he plead guilty in A COURT OF LAW in exchange for immunity.
He admitted his guilt to a grand jury now the GJ will recommend prosecution or not if they do he will be hauled into court...when that happens get back to me...

Where were you when Flynn plead guilty about lying to the FBI on Dec. 1, 2017
He admitted to lying and not fully disclosing his work history...that is not a legal admission of guilt until he does so in a court of law....he deserves the right to explain his action and he only gets that opportunity in a court of law. AND NO ONE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO HAVE FLIPPED....when and if Flynn is prosecuted in a court and pleads guilty then you will be right but not until that happens...

are you kidding? why was he given immunity, 'eh? he asked for it early on & mueller turned him down. he wanted some real inside knowledge that was gonna be verified & flynn coughed it up..... it's looking like flynn has the goods on some traitorous weazles.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back