Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

I doubt it is quite that simple. We don’t know what may or may not need redacting, etc. Patience, my friend.
If you had read anything, you would know they said it could take up to 19 working days to arrange for it to be properly released. Does that bother you, they want it done right?
Why hasnt this been declassified yet?
Cant help but feel like this isnt shit.

The House has had plenty of time to declassify it while the Senate debated the fate of the government.
Couldnt trump just do it and be done with it?

I'm surprised to see NSA and Mike Rogers involved in this. I knew Brennan, Clapper, and Comey were filthy traitors, but Rogers?..... I thought he seemed honest and aboveboard.

I'm surprised to see NSA and Mike Rogers involved in this. I knew Brennan, Clapper, and Comey were filthy traitors, but Rogers?..... I thought he seemed honest and aboveboard.

And by 'involved in this', you mean named in a memo manufactured by GOP staffers?

That takes about half an hour and a printer.

And by 'involved in this', you mean named in a memo manufactured by GOP staffers?

The memo is a collection of intercepts and interviews, moron. Do you think one of your Rat minders would compile it?

This is a memo written by the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee that has been investigating these matters for months. It means something.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! what? he plead guilty in A COURT OF LAW in exchange for immunity.
He admitted his guilt to a grand jury now the GJ will recommend prosecution or not if they do he will be hauled into court...when that happens get back to me...

He’s been to court and he plead guilty to the judge. His sentencing was postponed until February to give the FBI time to assess the value of his information.

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI in Mueller probe

That supposedly has backup to all its charges. You will have to wait and see.

Where were you when Flynn plead guilty about lying to the FBI on Dec. 1, 2017
He admitted to lying and not fully disclosing his work history...that is not a legal admission of guilt until he does so in a court of law....he deserves the right to explain his action and he only gets that opportunity in a court of law. AND NO ONE HAS BEEN SHOWN TO HAVE FLIPPED....when and if Flynn is prosecuted in a court and pleads guilty then you will be right but not until that happens...

He was arrested for lying to the FBI and he plead guilty.
No one has said that he won't get to have his right to have his court trial.

When you plead guilty, there is no trial. A trial determines innocence or guilt. The guilty plea eliminates the trial and we go straight to the sentencing.

The memo is a collection of intercepts and interviews, moron. Do you think one of your Rat minders would compile it?

The memo was manufactured by Nunes and his staffers.....48 hours after Bannon agreed to cooperate with Mueller. You expect us to believe that both the timing and the 'memo' magically showing that Mueller should be pulled from the investigation and the investigation disbanded are coincidence?

Nunes who was recused from the Russia investigation after he was found sneaking into the White House to discuss the investigation into Trump's White House.

So a secret memo we're not allowed to look at, citing intel we can't see, written Trump's closest ally in Congress. Does that about cover it?

If you had read anything, you would know they said it could take up to 19 working days to arrange for it to be properly released. Does that bother you, they want it done right?
Why hasnt this been declassified yet?
Cant help but feel like this isnt shit.

The House has had plenty of time to declassify it while the Senate debated the fate of the government.

The drama queens say a lot of things, I do not take much of any of it seriously.

Indeed. Show me. Don't tell me.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! what? he plead guilty in A COURT OF LAW in exchange for immunity.
He admitted his guilt to a grand jury now the GJ will recommend prosecution or not if they do he will be hauled into court...when that happens get back to me...

He’s been to court and he plead guilty to the judge. His sentencing was postponed until February to give the FBI time to assess the value of his information.

Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI in Mueller probe

Ram doesn't has a fucking clue how the legal system works.

You can always tell a bullshitter.....as they're the one's saying 'trust me' the loudest.

You could maybe try watching his show? He usually backs up his claims by showing you the evidence right there and then spelled out in black and white.

You means he backs up his lies with highly edited footage which appears to support his positions.

Hannity and FOX are currently being sued by the “investigator” in the Seth Rich expose for falsely misrepresenting what he said. FOX are having to defend a report they retracted and denounced.

The memo was manufactured by Nunes and his staffers.....48 hours after Bannon agreed to cooperate with Mueller. You expect us to believe that both the timing and the 'memo' magically showing that Mueller should be pulled from the investigation and the investigation disbanded are coincidence?

Nunes who was recused from the Russia investigation after he was found sneaking into the White House to discuss the investigation into Trump's White House.

So a secret memo we're not allowed to look at, citing intel we can't see, written Trump's closest ally in Congress. Does that about cover it?

Who are you trying to convince....me or yourself? Your post is gibberish because your brain is mush. You don't understand intel collection and analysis and we both know it. I'll find you when this plot against Trump is revealed in full.....should be fun to watch you eat your crow burger.

Patience, dear.

Indeed. Show me. Don't tell me.

Forum List

Back