Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

If you had read anything, you would know they said it could take up to 19 working days to arrange for it to be properly released. Does that bother you, they want it done right?
Why hasnt this been declassified yet?
Cant help but feel like this isnt shit.

The House has had plenty of time to declassify it while the Senate debated the fate of the government.
Couldnt trump just do it and be done with it?
That's not how deals are done. The deal is you want DACA, approve the wall. Approve removal of chain immigration and instigate merit based immigration. He is the deal maker after all.

Patience, dear.
That supposedly has backup to all its charges. You will have to wait and see.
I'm surprised to see NSA and Mike Rogers involved in this. I knew Brennan, Clapper, and Comey were filthy traitors, but Rogers?..... I thought he seemed honest and aboveboard.

And by 'involved in this', you mean named in a memo manufactured by GOP staffers?

That takes about half an hour and a printer.

Indeed. Show me. Don't tell me.
Translation: you don’t have squat

Last edited:
Schumer didn’t cave, and the memo is fake news.

McConnell caved on the DACA issue. There will be a bipartisan debate within 3 weeks.

Even if Schumer wins a Senate vote, he still has to get his DACA nonsense past the House and a Trump signature.....good luck with that! :lol:

The memo was manufactured by Nunes and his staffers.....48 hours after Bannon agreed to cooperate with Mueller. You expect us to believe that both the timing and the 'memo' magically showing that Mueller should be pulled from the investigation and the investigation disbanded are coincidence?

Nunes who was recused from the Russia investigation after he was found sneaking into the White House to discuss the investigation into Trump's White House.

So a secret memo we're not allowed to look at, citing intel we can't see, written Trump's closest ally in Congress. Does that about cover it?

Who are you trying to convince....me or yourself? Your post is gibberish because your brain is mush. You don't understand intel collection and analysis and we both know it. I'll find you when this plot against Trump is revealed in full.....should be fun to watch you eat your crow burger.

There is no “plot against Trump”, there is only Trump’s escalating attacks against those investigating him.

Mueller and company are closing in on the Trumps. Money laundering is a serious offence. Trump and his allies are doing everything possible to discredit Mueller, the FBI and the investigation because they’re shitting their pants on a daily basis.

No one has acted more guilty than Donald J. Trump. His every action to impede, slow down and/or discredit the investigation screams his fear of being caught.

Schumer didn’t cave, and the memo is fake news.

McConnell caved on the DACA issue. There will be a bipartisan debate within 3 weeks.

Even if Schumer wins a Senate vote, he still has to get his DACA nonsense past the House and a Trump signature.....good luck with that! :lol:
The Dems will never override Trump's veto of DACA.

Patience, dear.
I'm surprised to see NSA and Mike Rogers involved in this. I knew Brennan, Clapper, and Comey were filthy traitors, but Rogers?..... I thought he seemed honest and aboveboard.

And by 'involved in this', you mean named in a memo manufactured by GOP staffers?

Given that for Trumpies, hyperbole is inversely proportionate to substance.....the panty shitting hysterics used by GOP supplicants on this matter don't bode well for it.

The memo was manufactured by Nunes and his staffers.....48 hours after Bannon agreed to cooperate with Mueller. You expect us to believe that both the timing and the 'memo' magically showing that Mueller should be pulled from the investigation and the investigation disbanded are coincidence?

Nunes who was recused from the Russia investigation after he was found sneaking into the White House to discuss the investigation into Trump's White House.

So a secret memo we're not allowed to look at, citing intel we can't see, written Trump's closest ally in Congress. Does that about cover it?

Who are you trying to convince....me or yourself? Your post is gibberish because your brain is mush. You don't understand intel collection and analysis and we both know it. I'll find you when this plot against Trump is revealed in full.....should be fun to watch you eat your crow burger.

There is no “plot against Trump”, there is only Trump’s escalating attacks against those investigating him.

Mueller and company are closing in on the Trumps. Money laundering is a serious offence. Trump and his allies are doing everything possible to discredit Mueller, the FBI and the investigation because they’re shitting their pants on a daily basis.

No one has acted more guilty than Donald J. Trump. His every action to impede, slow down and/or discredit the investigation screams his fear of being caught.

Instructing Bannon NOT to answer any questions to the intel committee? Yeah, nothing suspicious about that.

Once again, we shall see. Everything will become clear in the relatively near future.
Patience, dear.

Given that for Trumpies, hyperbole is inversely proportionate to substance.....the panty shitting hysterics used by GOP supplicants on this matter don't bode well for it.

Yeah, we know you despise Trump because he's turning Barry's turd pile into gold bricks....must suck to be a communist without a Dear Leader....maybe Raul will take you into his island paradise.

The dems will get DACA, and Trump will get the wall and and end to chain/lottery immigration. That's the deal.

You could maybe try watching his show? He usually backs up his claims by showing you the evidence right there and then spelled out in black and white.

is that why seth rich's family sent hannity a cease & desist order?

Interesting story about that. Seems that someone within the D.C police department told someone at the DNC that a private detective was poking around the Seth Rich case. So, the DNC sends in PR consultant Brad Bauman to be the spokesperson for the Seth Rich's family........but nothing to see here, right?

This is astonishing! Rep. Gaetz is right. When all this is said and done, people will indeed be going to jail from the Obama Administration and Deep State .

Read thoroughly!
The FISA Abuse Memo Unveiled; What Exactly Is In the Memo, According to Intel Insiders – True Pundit
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that's a real funny tale of non truths!!!!

stay away from True Pundits, the Gateway Pundit, and Infowars.... they fry your brains.... like drugs....

Really? So what news sources do you use? CNN? MSNBC?........

You could maybe try watching his show? He usually backs up his claims by showing you the evidence right there and then spelled out in black and white.

is that why seth rich's family sent hannity a cease & desist order?

Interesting story about that. Seems that someone within the D.C police department told someone at the DNC that a private detective was poking around the Seth Rich case. So, the DNC sends in PR consultant Brad Bauman to be the spokesperson for the Seth Rich's family........but nothing to see here, right?

Or.......Hannity is repeating baseless conspiracy batshit and Rich's family demanded that he stop.

But hey, why go for the simple explanation that makes sense and is backed by overwhelming evidence when you can go for the stupidly complicated conspiracy that makes no sense and is backed by nothing?

I have deal to offer for all the Trump zealots in this thread.

If this memo turns out to be more than just one more nothing burger I will come make a thead admitting I was wrong about it.

If in turn the memo turns out to be just one more nothing burger, will you all do the same?

I will take you up on that but I am not going to hold you to creating one if it's as bad as they say. There is no need in rubbing someone's face in something like that because this affects ALL of us.....left, right and those in the middle.

'SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN': Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns 'Devastating' FISA Memo Set To 'Expose' Obama
The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

6d4f993d-608e-4796-8af4-f98167cfd78d.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be grander than to see this scum bag pos in prison, but just like Clinton they won't ever see prison . They're all in a bug club and you ain't in it.
The sick part is how their cult followers make up any excuse they can for this skank bastard.
Even if former BODY GUARD is saying crap about this.

EX-secret service... tells you something about his character.

'SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN': Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns 'Devastating' FISA Memo Set To 'Expose' Obama
The House Intel panel’s passage of New York Republican Rep. Peter King’s motion to release the FISA abuse memo to fellow House members has rocked Washington, D.C.

6d4f993d-608e-4796-8af4-f98167cfd78d.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing would be grander than to see this scum bag pos in prison, but just like Clinton they won't ever see prison . They're all in a bug club and you ain't in it.
The sick part is how their cult followers make up any excuse they can for this skank bastard.
Even if former BODY GUARD is saying crap about this.

EX-secret service... tells you something about his character.

An Ex Secret service agent who has never seen the memo manufactured by the GOP. And thus, can't offer us anything remotely useful about it.

Or.......Hannity is repeating baseless conspiracy batshit and Rich's family demanded that he stop.

But hey, why go for the simple explanation that makes sense and is backed by overwhelming evidence when you can go for the stupidly complicated conspiracy that makes no sense and is backed by nothing?

"overwhelming evidence"? :lol: Uh, dipshit....most "muggers" don't shoot their victim in the back and run off without his wallet, watch, and phone. Once again, I'd be surprised if you're allowed out in public.

"overwhelming evidence"? :lol: Uh, dipshit....most "muggers" don't shoot their victim in the back and run off without his wallet, watch, and phone. Once again, I'd be surprised if you're allowed out in public.

Most muggers don't shoot and kill people either. Nor do they have the person they are trying to mug fight back.

Again, my little conspiracy theorist....there's jack shit to point to a conspiracy. Yet your ilk continue to make up whatever story you'd like about Seth Rich and then make up whatever story you'd like about 'why' he was killed.

All backed by imagination.

Forum List

Back