Shabazz: "Build an army and prepare for race war!!" stated to Black Panthers

Shabazz says, "Go to a gun range!!"

Got me to thinking.........and laughing.........about seeing people at the gun range shooting at the 30 yard targets with their .22 cap guns!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

Did he have to say it before people knew it was happening? Everyone pretty much knew it anyway.

A bunch of faithy shit starters that wish to tear this country apart. Anyone that supports this shit should go to prison for treason.

Shabazz ,,,now that's a woody name....

th

A bunch of faithy shit starters that wish to tear this country apart. Anyone that supports this shit should go to prison for treason.

Will never happen and the blacks know it too............:biggrin::biggrin:"go to the gun range":biggrin::biggrin:

I got better advice.......these people should go to a gun range just to observe..........and see what kind of weapons gun people are shooting at targets with and how much ammo they have!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:

Then they can report back to Shabazz!!!:desk:

These people make my collection look highly ghey!!!! Hit 200 yard targets in their sleep!! Minimum of 30,000 members of local gun clubs just on Long Island alone...........

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/0101151343.jpg.html'][/URL]

Good Luck Shabazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congressman DemocRAT Bobby Rush from Ga. helped form the Ill. Black Panther Party in the 70's!

th

Check out all the hysterical white people, wetting themselves over the black panthers. All 7 of them. The Black Panthers, that is.

Why do they act like that? I dunno. It appear they just enjoy sitting in a puddle of their own urine.

Check out all the hysterical white people, wetting themselves over the black panthers. All 7 of them. The Black Panthers, that is.

Why do they act like that? I dunno. It appear they just enjoy sitting in a puddle of their own urine.
You can sit in mine if it tickles your fancy.

You can sit in mine if it tickles your fancy.

IDK man.....that attack cat in her avatar does look pretty damn intimidating!!:boobies:

Is this guy serious? For one...after a year of being together...half his black army would be gone because theyd kill each other. Sorry just true.

Then defeating them is easy. Attack before noon. Most of them havent woken up before noon since 9th grade.

Shabazz says, "Go to a gun range!!"

Got me to thinking.........and laughing.........about seeing people at the gun range shooting at the 30 yard targets with their .22 cap guns!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:
I don't think the free bus passes the negroes are given include trips to a gun range.
Before any gun is shot on a licensed gun range it must have it's serial number recorded first and that number is immediately checked on a missing or stolen gun database. It only takes a minute.
That would mean basically zero negroes would dare go near a licensed gun range.
Anyway most negroes aren't smart enough to know how to load/unload a gun. They buy them fully loaded. "All you have to do is push this button and start pulling the trigger mother fucker. When it goes 'CLICK' bring it back and I'll sell you another one. These guns are made to only fire one clip mother fucker".

Forum List

Back