Shady Sharpton assails NRA for 'whites only' approach to gun rights

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Politico ^ | July 9, 2016 | Azi Paybarah

The Rev. Al Sharpton challenged the National Rifle Association to defend the gun rights of two black men killed in police encounters last week in Louisiana and Minnesota. The victims - Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, respectively - were carrying guns when they were approached by police officers and shot. Video of the incidents sparked protests around the country last week.

"Both of them were killed by police based on 'they had a gun,'" Sharpton said at his weekly rally in Harlem. "Now I missed the NRA coming out and defending the gun rights they legally had. Where is the NRA? Where is [NRA president] Wayne LaPierre now? Do you have a Second Amendment right or did you not get down, Mr. Pierre, to the 14th, 15th and 16th amendments? Maybe you mean the Second Amendment is for whites only."......

Al-Sharpton-is-a-parasite.png

I'll admit, I'm still finding out more and more about the police shootings so quickly eclipsed by the Dallas shooting. Didn't at least one of the gentle giants have a long criminal record and couldn't legally carry a gun?

No one cares what Sharpton thinks.

He speaks only for himself, representing no one else or anything else.

With a little luck Alfred's due for his next conk treatment today so we'll have a short respite from his frothing bullshit.

"Now I missed the NRA coming out and defending the gun rights they legally had. Where is the NRA? Where is [NRA president] Wayne LaPierre now? Do you have a Second Amendment right or did you not get down, Mr. Pierre, to the 14th, 15th and 16th amendments? Maybe you mean the Second Amendment is for whites only."......

So, like...Where IS the NRA? Or you're more upset at the messenger?

I'll admit, I'm still finding out more and more about the police shootings so quickly eclipsed by the Dallas shooting. Didn't at least one of the gentle giants have a long criminal record and couldn't legally carry a gun?

One did, the other had a conceal carry permit. Same results both cases. Oh yeah, they didnt know he had a criminal record before shooting him.

Still same results

What do you mean, he's the progressives token "black man of faith" who really likes the camera and hearing himself talk...
You guys need him to race bait. Dumbass

What do you mean, he's the progressives token "black man of faith" who really likes the camera and hearing himself talk...

Where is the NRA and their defense of blacks who express their 2nd amendment rights?

Where is the NRA and their defense of blacks who express their 2nd amendment rights?
No one is stopping them… LOL

Except a police officers bullet. But why arent the NRA defending these guys?

The NRA is for law abiding folk... Lol

I asked about blacks, not criminals

I asked about blacks, not criminals
If they are law abiding color does not matter... I find that to be so

You mean like this guy?

2048x1365

Maybe the NRA wants to get more facts about the incident before taking a position.

Forum List

Back