Shake any tree in the Trump Forest - another Russian falls out

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Ace reporter Natasha Bertrand out with another winner about unanswered questions regarding a new Trump DOJ appointee with Russian ties and few qualifications being narrowly confirmed prior to key questions getting answered. And the shit show continues. :disbelief:

On October 31, 2016, just eight days before the presidential election, my colleague Franklin Foer reported that computer servers for Russia’s biggest private bank appeared to have been pinging servers registered to the Trump Organization during the election, raising questions about potential collusion.The Trump campaign, the Trump Organization, and Alfa Bank all issued denials in response, and Alfa, in March 2017, hired the attorney Brian Benczkowski, a partner at Kirkland & Ellis who just months earlier had headed the Trump administration’s transition team at the Justice Department. Questions about the pinging servers have never been fully resolved, and Foer has subsequently written about the various competing theories.

Two weeks ago, as all eyes were on Donald Trump’s European tour and his impending meeting with Vladimir Putin, Benczkowski was narrowly confirmed by the Senate to lead the Justice Department’s criminal division, even though the Senate Judiciary Committee lacked key information both about Alfa Bank and about Benczkowski before it decided to move ahead with a vote, according to a letter Democratic Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois previously sent to the Justice Department and a forthcoming letter to Justice written by Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and signed by 13 other Senate Democrats.​

Continued:

Senate Democrats Query DOJ About New Trump Appointee - The Atlantic

Ace reporter Natasha Bertrand out with another winner about unanswered questions regarding a new Trump DOJ appointee with Russian ties and few qualifications being narrowly confirmed prior to key questions getting answered. And the shit show continues. :disbelief:

On October 31, 2016, just eight days before the presidential election, my colleague Franklin Foer reported that computer servers for Russia’s biggest private bank appeared to have been pinging servers registered to the Trump Organization during the election, raising questions about potential collusion.The Trump campaign, the Trump Organization, and Alfa Bank all issued denials in response, and Alfa, in March 2017, hired the attorney Brian Benczkowski, a partner at Kirkland & Ellis who just months earlier had headed the Trump administration’s transition team at the Justice Department. Questions about the pinging servers have never been fully resolved, and Foer has subsequently written about the various competing theories.

Two weeks ago, as all eyes were on Donald Trump’s European tour and his impending meeting with Vladimir Putin, Benczkowski was narrowly confirmed by the Senate to lead the Justice Department’s criminal division, even though the Senate Judiciary Committee lacked key information both about Alfa Bank and about Benczkowski before it decided to move ahead with a vote, according to a letter Democratic Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois previously sent to the Justice Department and a forthcoming letter to Justice written by Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island and signed by 13 other Senate Democrats.​

Continued:

Tell Valadimer I'll have more flexability after the election.

Continued:

This has got to be fake news and obama and hillary did worse lol.

o the deflection defense....dont care what my guy is doing....blah blah blah...as he sells america to putin....what patrioteers yall are

There are a group of what appear to be Russian school girls going door to door to get Trump votes.

Where can I get one of those trees?

Russian-Army-Girl.jpg

You were a minute too late :)

ell Valadimer I'll have more flexability after the election.

FBI: The Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2016 election.
Obama: Stand down.

FBI: The Russians will attempt to interfere in the 2016 election.
Obama: Stand down.

He sure did and I'm wondering why the FBI isn't questioning he and his administration about it. He had the power. Trump was just a candidate.

Good question. Any answers??

Continued:

If pinging servers is evidence of collusion, what is $145 million in "donations" from a partner of Russian oligarchs?

Forum List

Back