🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sharia Law In Europe -- Are We Next?

That doesn't say anything about "effectively defensive firearms." I'm curious which firearms you consider defensive vs. offensive, and why.

I don't agree with all gun restrictions myself, but I'm not sure what to think in the context of defensive firearms.
The majority of proposed firearms restrictions are directed at military-type weapons, which typically are semi-auto and capable of accommodating high-capacity magazines -- e.g., M-14, AR-15, AK-47, etc. These weapons are far more suitable for defensive purpose than are those which are limited to five round capacity and are single-shot, bolt operated -- which the restriction proponents are pushing for. These people believe the only legitimate purpose the ordinary civilian has for owning firearms is hunting. Briefly stated, the type of firearms often referred to as "assault weapons" are defensive as well as aggressive but are plainly other than recreational.

I don't know your thoughts on the potential need for high-capacity, semi-auto firearms, but while I am not a tin-hat militia-man expecting a visit from Russian paratroopers I am acutely aware of what presently is going on in Europe and it has me worried. What the officials refer to as a "migration" I regard as a passive invasion by potentially hostile forces, and there is good reason for that impression. I'll make my point by simply stating that where military-grade weapons are concerned it is better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it.

What do you think?

It's better to have it and not need it.

Yep!
The birth rates of Muslims are sky.high and ANY WESTERN COUNTRY will became a caliphate.
Sooner or later, but all in the 21st century.

Yep!
The birth rates of Muslims are sky.high and ANY WESTERN COUNTRY will became a caliphate.

[...]
Unless we wise up to reality and start reducing their superior numbers by the most expedient means available to us.

(Know what I mean?)

Yep!
[...]
Unless we wise up to reality and start reducing their superior numbers by the most expedient means available to us.
(Know what I mean?)

Like what should have occurred to Byrd's KKK churchstate West Nazi Germany Virginia fiefdom of thieving old glory & old testament arsonists in that "serve the Pope or die" Fourth Reich crusade taunting Islam with the new testament & those burning Bush's "man is God" Federal Lynching churchstate cops of hating America so much they need a patriot act for Tex-ass Rangers making themselves more American than one Washington, D.C.lynched for not standing for the national anthem in a Klues Klucks duh Klans fabricated misnomer since the Washingtonian didn't attend MLB for decades so these not so all too dang lily brilliant white master race KKK who's master plan of attacking with Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount Freudian slip of baptizing one on Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sargeants with urinations. These mass murdering Christiananality pedophile mentalities should be reduced, or just let them all kill themselves in pseudo science.

Yep!
[...]
(Know what I mean?)

Like what should have occurred to Byrd's KKK churchstate West Nazi Germany Virginia fiefdom of thieving old glory & old testament arsonists in that "serve the Pope or die" Fourth Reich crusade taunting Islam with the new testament & those burning Bush's "man is God" Federal Lynching churchstate cops of hating America so much they need a patriot act for Tex-ass Rangers making themselves more American than one Washington, D.C.lynched for not standing for the national anthem in a Klues Klucks duh Klans fabricated misnomer since the Washingtonian didn't attend MLB for decades so these not so all too dang lily brilliant white master race KKK who's master plan of attacking with Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount Freudian slip of baptizing one on Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sargeants with urinations. These mass murdering Christiananality pedophile mentalities should be reduced, or just let them all kill themselves in pseudo science.
Shove your run-on sentences up your ass! You need mental help.
Permanent Ignore!

Yep!
[...]
(Know what I mean?)

Shove your run-on sentences up your ass! You need mental help.
Permanent Ignore!

One of Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception supreme swastika up Uranus reichquesters cheering for the Federal Lynching state of hate which plays Klues Klucks Klans dictating one didn't stand for the national anthem for MLB never attended conspiracy of administering mental health in baptising eyes by urination, but in the process hit one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sargeants soaking a jacket in a Freudian slip before 9/11 where Arab terrorists threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount went free on fabricated misnomers. It's no wonder Islam's Christiananality pedophile mentalities go suicidal homicidal sociopsychopath in a Christian Nation.

Forum List

Back