🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sharia Law In Europe -- Are We Next?

I certainly don't agree that "most" Muslims are suicidal religious fanatics. Too many, but far from most.
Because I respect your opinions and your sense of objectivity I will confess that I actually have no way of knowing whether or not most Muslims are suicidal religious fanatics. But I do know enough of them are to position my thinking on the safe side. So until I have cause to know otherwise I will stick with most.

I don't care for Trump, but I'm not looking for a Democrat president, either. I am not a fan of the two-party system. I don't know that whites in America are in particular need of something going for them, beyond what they already have. I would prefer less concern about race. I'm not big on nationalism, but I find the idea of thinking of fellow citizens as Americans rather than white, black, Asian, latino, etc. better than worrying about racial differences.
I, too, would prefer less concern about race. But by now it's become rather obvious that racial conflict (Black vs White) is permanently etched into the past, present, and future of America and that any hope to remove it is little more than shallow naivete.

[QUOTE="Montrovant, post: 18467851[/QUOTE]

I certainly don't agree that "most" Muslims are suicidal religious fanatics. Too many, but far from most.[/QUOTE]

Since Islam has created a 2 headed religious democracy of Muslims & Christians with suicidal religious fanatics as even Rehnquist with his Christian Nation decree of it's one nation under God with equal justice under law after his immaculate drug trafficking conception in the Christ existed before God pseudo science which followed a multitude of KKK churchstate cops fabricated misnomers of drugs goes as "man is God" the more they prove this is not one nation under God whatsoever; so the Christian equivalent of Sharia has been here since the mid 1970's as homicidal sociopsychopaths cross condtitioned way beyond therapy will learn you.

We are more likely to implement Christian Sharia than Muslim Sharia

Since Christian Sharia has already been implemented with drug wars from lynching enforcement over all the years up to 9/11; which has created & is now funding a Muslim opioid crisis due to threats from the more perfect union of KKK churchtstate cops & Arab terrorists against Islam & the US, creating a Fourth Reich where there is more pseudo science on that immaculate conception level of Christ existed before God where civilization has to endure ethnic cleansings.

Since Christian Sharia has already been implemented with drug wars from lynching enforcement over all the years up to 9/11; which has created & is now funding a Muslim opioid crisis due to threats from the more perfect union of KKK churchtstate cops & Arab terrorists against Islam & the US, creating a Fourth Reich where there is more pseudo science on that immaculate conception level of Christ existed before God where civilization has to endure ethnic cleansings.

Quite a sentence

We have a guy in Alabama who wants to establish christer sharia law here too.

You are living in a FREE america, because the Founding Fathers established America based on the principles that "guy in Alabama" and, obviously, the Fathers believed in.

Islam and sharia are abhorrent and alien idealogy to normal people.

You are new, so......

Unless and until you learn to use short, simple, coherent and concise sentences to convey your misbegotten and misguided ideas, you will be put on "ignore" by everybody here.

There is no such thing.

There darned sure is such a thing. Why else do millions of Americans have to put up with all the legislation that is blatantly targeted at taking away women's choices in the areas of religion and reproductive choices, denying LGBTs equal rights, all the efforts to funnel taxpayers' money into the so-called "Christian" right's coffers, the efforts to exclude Muslim Americans? The law championed by so-called "Christians" of a type that is aggressive, and has an entirely unearned sense of entitlement, is already being put into place to the detriment of the American people.

You are new, so......

Unless and until you learn to use short, simple, coherent and concise sentences to convey your misbegotten and misguided ideas, you will be put on "ignore" by everybody here.

No doubt "ignore" is the Christian Nation "man is God" law standard in why the Federal Lynching state of hate & West Nazi Germany Virginia along with the burning Bush's killed one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sargeants as the first casualty of 9/11 for their second coming patriot act.

There is no such thing as Christian Sharia, only hyperbole from antichristers which have been allowed for a brief moment in time to get a foot hold pushing their various crap agendas.

"[A]ntichristers"??? The people who are pushing the right-wing "Christian" agenda are not representatives of Christ. They are impostors. Trying to identify one's self as speaking for a deity and pretending to know the mind of the Creator is extremely arrogant and is, basically, BS. These people do not define the Christian faith no matter who they think they are.
PS: Lots of LGBTs are themselves Christians. A separate Christian denomination was started to give a place for LGBTs who did not feel accepted by other denominations to worship. There are lots of Christian churches around here that are inclusive congregations, and several display the rainbow flag. There are several churches that have LGBT ministers and I know a gay guy who taught Sunday School for many years.

Cool. Lysistrata and Saltydancin have personal issues they have expounded on for all to see. Here is a theme song for you two to hang on.

There is no such thing.

There darned sure is such a thing. Why else do millions of Americans have to put up with all the legislation that is blatantly targeted at taking away women's choices in the areas of religion and reproductive choices, denying LGBTs equal rights, all the efforts to funnel taxpayers' money into the so-called "Christian" right's coffers, the efforts to exclude Muslim Americans? The law championed by so-called "Christians" of a type that is aggressive, and has an entirely unearned sense of entitlement, is already being put into place to the detriment of the American people.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between American law that must adhere to the Constitution and sharia law that provides for execution of children and dismemberment for things such as theft is sad.

The fact that you cannot conceive of opposition to abortion as anything other than religious is also sad.

The fact that you equate a system of law that executes those who do not practice a particular religion with American law is ignorant.

We don't have sharia law in America.

There is no such thing.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between American law that must adhere to the Constitution and sharia law that provides for execution of children and dismemberment for things such as theft is sad.

The fact that you cannot conceive of opposition to abortion as anything other than religious is also sad.

The fact that you equate a system of law that executes those who do not practice a particular religion with American law is ignorant.

Yet they seem to keep pushing that hyperbole as some useful idiots are still hearing them or they would simply quit their crap slinging.

Cool. Lysistrata and Saltydancin have personal issues they have expounded on for all to see. Here is a theme song for you two to hang on.

I remember the song, but don't understand how it applies here. What are the "personal issues" to which you refer?

There is no such thing.

We can argue all day, but there is "Christian" religious law in the U.S. A person can oppose abortion or anything else, but opposition to abortion has its origins in religious/ideological beliefs, and crappers like abbot, pigpence, tony perkins, focus on the family, etc. are attempting to legislate obedience to them, thus removing the freedom of others to hold other beliefs and to exercise their constitutional rights, and corrupting government. The amount of people who have had abortions or thought about having one is a good indicator that many people have other beliefs in the matter, and government at any level has no legitimate interest in interfering with their determinations.

I remember the song, but don't understand how it applies here. What are the "personal issues" to which you refer?

There is no such thing.

We can argue all day, but there is "Christian" religious law in the U.S. A person can oppose abortion or anything else, but opposition to abortion has its origins in religious/ideological beliefs, and crappers like abbot, pigpence, tony perkins, focus on the family, etc. are attempting to legislate obedience to them, thus removing the freedom of others to hold other beliefs and to exercise their constitutional rights, and corrupting government. The amount of people who have had abortions or thought about having one is a good indicator that many people have other beliefs in the matter, and government at any level has no legitimate interest in interfering with their determinations.
Tons of ways to have an abortion without trying to make someone else pay for it. Heck no one is stopping you from giving yourself a late term post-abortion even if that is what you desire to do to yourself. Your constitutional rights do not include making me or anyone else pay for or approve of your personal desires. If you have issues with specific groups then label them but you do not get to impeded on how or what I think when it comes to my personal religious beliefs anymore than I have a right to impede on your personal beliefs in that arena.

Forum List

Back