🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sharia Law In Europe -- Are We Next?

[QUOTE="hadit, post: 18473509,]We have a guy in Alabama who wants to establish christer sharia law here too.[/QUOTE]
There is no such thing.[/QUOTE]
The fact that you cannot distinguish between American law that must adhere to the Constitution and sharia law that provides for execution of children and dismemberment for things such as theft is sad.
We don't have sharia law in America.[/QUOTE]

That Christian Nation Sharia law Holy Ghost of the KKK churchstate implemented by those Star Bellied Sneeches that baptize eyes by urinations to prove one didn't stand for the national anthem in lieu of the fact the individual hadn't even attended the MLB park for the grapefruit league, also soaking the jacket of one of Eisenhower's staff sargeants & bragging one was told not to talk about the Federal Lynching state of hate pedophile fabricated misnomer. Seems this baptism by urination assault of a WW II military officer in D.C. in order to protect & serve Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount in front of so many government employees would conjure such homicidal sociopsychopathic Christian Nation super ego defamation in applying law; yet incapable of upholding the Constitution.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Lysistrata and Saltydancin have personal issues they have expounded on for all to see. Here is a theme song for you two to hang on.

I remember the song, but don't understand how it applies here. What are the "personal issues" to which you refer?
We have a guy in Alabama who wants to establish christer sharia law here too.

There is no such thing.

There darned sure is such a thing. Why else do millions of Americans have to put up with all the legislation that is blatantly targeted at taking away women's choices in the areas of religion and reproductive choices, denying LGBTs equal rights, all the efforts to funnel taxpayers' money into the so-called "Christian" right's coffers, the efforts to exclude Muslim Americans? The law championed by so-called "Christians" of a type that is aggressive, and has an entirely unearned sense of entitlement, is already being put into place to the detriment of the American people.

The fact that you cannot distinguish between American law that must adhere to the Constitution and sharia law that provides for execution of children and dismemberment for things such as theft is sad.

The fact that you cannot conceive of opposition to abortion as anything other than religious is also sad.

The fact that you equate a system of law that executes those who do not practice a particular religion with American law is ignorant.

We don't have sharia law in America.

We can argue all day, but there is "Christian" religious law in the U.S. A person can oppose abortion or anything else, but opposition to abortion has its origins in religious/ideological beliefs, and crappers like abbot, pigpence, tony perkins, focus on the family, etc. are attempting to legislate obedience to them, thus removing the freedom of others to hold other beliefs and to exercise their constitutional rights, and corrupting government. The amount of people who have had abortions or thought about having one is a good indicator that many people have other beliefs in the matter, and government at any level has no legitimate interest in interfering with their determinations.
Tons of ways to have an abortion without trying to make someone else pay for it. Heck no one is stopping you from giving yourself a late term post-abortion even if that is what you desire to do to yourself. Your constitutional rights do not include making me or anyone else pay for or approve of your personal desires. If you have issues with specific groups then label them but you do not get to impeded on how or what I think when it comes to my personal religious beliefs anymore than I have a right to impede on your personal beliefs in that arena.

You forget that there is an ill-advised, purely ideologically-motivated Hyde Amendment in place. Some states have bans on payments for abortions, again, ideologically motivated. Please tell people who make your argument that there lots of things that people don't want to pay for, like school vouchers, "abstinence education," and "faith-based" recruiting efforts.

As for specific groups? How about right-wing so-called "Christians" who are abusing the legislative process in places like Texas, Kansas, and Wisconsin to impede or interfere with women's rights to reproductive freedom, freedom to choose our own beliefs, and to interfere with the doctor-patient relationship, force ideologically-based "counseling," which includes claims that are many times inconsistent with the findings of medical experts or just plain wrong, and unnecessary waiting periods and unnecessary and invasive medical procedures on women, all mostly accompanied by some religious sermon?

Cool. Lysistrata and Saltydancin have personal issues they have expounded on for all to see. Here is a theme song for you two to hang on.

I remember the song, but don't understand how it applies here. What are the "personal issues" to which you refer?
There is no such thing.

There darned sure is such a thing. Why else do millions of Americans have to put up with all the legislation that is blatantly targeted at taking away women's choices in the areas of religion and reproductive choices, denying LGBTs equal rights, all the efforts to funnel taxpayers' money into the so-called "Christian" right's coffers, the efforts to exclude Muslim Americans? The law championed by so-called "Christians" of a type that is aggressive, and has an entirely unearned sense of entitlement, is already being put into place to the detriment of the American people.

The fact that you cannot conceive of opposition to abortion as anything other than religious is also sad.

The fact that you equate a system of law that executes those who do not practice a particular religion with American law is ignorant.

We can argue all day, but there is "Christian" religious law in the U.S. A person can oppose abortion or anything else, but opposition to abortion has its origins in religious/ideological beliefs, and crappers like abbot, pigpence, tony perkins, focus on the family, etc. are attempting to legislate obedience to them, thus removing the freedom of others to hold other beliefs and to exercise their constitutional rights, and corrupting government. The amount of people who have had abortions or thought about having one is a good indicator that many people have other beliefs in the matter, and government at any level has no legitimate interest in interfering with their determinations.
Tons of ways to have an abortion without trying to make someone else pay for it. Heck no one is stopping you from giving yourself a late term post-abortion even if that is what you desire to do to yourself. Your constitutional rights do not include making me or anyone else pay for or approve of your personal desires. If you have issues with specific groups then label them but you do not get to impeded on how or what I think when it comes to my personal religious beliefs anymore than I have a right to impede on your personal beliefs in that arena.

You forget that there is an ill-advised, purely ideologically-motivated Hyde Amendment in place. Some states have bans on payments for abortions, again, ideologically motivated. Please tell people who make your argument that there lots of things that people don't want to pay for, like school vouchers, "abstinence education," and "faith-based" recruiting efforts.

As for specific groups? How about right-wing so-called "Christians" who are abusing the legislative process in places like Texas, Kansas, and Wisconsin to impede or interfere with women's rights to reproductive freedom, freedom to choose our own beliefs, and to interfere with the doctor-patient relationship, force ideologically-based "counseling," which includes claims that are many times inconsistent with the findings of medical experts or just plain wrong, and unnecessary waiting periods and unnecessary and invasive medical procedures on women, all mostly accompanied by some religious sermon?

IOW, it's all about abortion, first, second, third, and last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RodISHI with a rendition of Onward Christian Soldiers with the Christian Nation refusal to pay for 9/11 based on that Congress genocide practice law, but have their churchstate cops super egos taunt & ridicule for a persons death a year later & after 9/11 & realize that forced ideological "man is God" master plan for a master race that fabricates a misnomer of not standing for the national anthem in protecting & serving Arab terrorists in the Federal Lynching state of hate was the reason it didn't matter to government employees that one of Eisnehower's Pentagon staff sargeants clothing was baptized by urinations.

The Second Amendment recognized that it was not impossible that an oppressive, dictatorial government might one day come to power and need to be removed. Nothing more; nothing less. Removal requires offensive as well as so-called "defensive" weapons.

It really is that simple.

Since you liberals Jones for an oppressive, dictatorial government - controlling every aspect of individual lives - then, yeah, it's easy to see why you want to disarm America.

Abortion raises a good many issues regarding our rights and freedoms as Americans. I named several of them in my post. Suppose that you were subjected to similar violations of your rights and freedoms by people of the Muslim faith. I don't think that you would be pleased.

We need radical changes in our immigration laws -- and our gun laws!

We need the ability to ban and to deport certain ethnicities and religions and there must be an end to the restrictions on effectively defensive firearms.

Yes the USA will be so close to sharia when trump gets us back to the 1800's in order to make rape ok and other things so he can do his thing with no accountability.

The Second Amendment recognized that it was not impossible that an oppressive, dictatorial government might one day come to power and need to be removed. Nothing more; nothing less. Removal requires offensive as well as so-called "defensive" weapons.

Since you liberals Jones for an oppressive, dictatorial government - controlling every aspect of individual lives - then, yeah, it's easy to see why you want to disarm America.

Now that we have oppressive, dictatorial governments both at the federal and state level, that attempt to control every aspect of individual lives, should all of us Americans be arming ourselves?

Now that we have oppressive, dictatorial governments both at the federal and state level, that attempt to control every aspect of individual lives, should all of us Americans be arming ourselves?

Recognizing a KKK churchstate that taunts & ridicules after killing one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sargeants a year earlier for a vile & despicable baptizing by urinations 2 Washington, D.C. citizens in teaching a lesson that one cannot turn down a MLB baseball team owners offer for grapefruit league tickets because KKK churchstate cops fabricated a misnomer of not standing for the national anthem due to not attending games for decades so they could have a scapegoat for all those Arab terrorists they were protecting & serving in all probability for 9/11 & putting a swastika on top the nations capitol is nothing but ChristHitler law.

There is no such thing.

No one is going to be there to stop you from aborting yourself....tons of natural methods you can use on yourself to do a post-abortion procedure.

No one is going to be there to stop you from aborting yourself....tons of natural methods you can use on yourself to do a post-abortion procedure.[/QUOTE]
This is a really stupid reply. Apparently you cannot discuss the issues.

There is no issue to it. If you are in a state that you believe is taking away what you believe is a right you should have then you take that issue to the people and legislators of that state. Simple. Again no one is their to stop you from doing what you want to yourself if you are keeping it to yourself.

Abortion raises a good many issues regarding our rights and freedoms as Americans. I named several of them in my post. Suppose that you were subjected to similar violations of your rights and freedoms by people of the Muslim faith. I don't think that you would be pleased.

Who is prevented by law from getting an abortion in America?

Who is executed or has their limbs cut off for getting an abortion in America?

Yes the USA will be so close to sharia when trump gets us back to the 1800's in order to make rape ok and other things so he can do his thing with no accountability.
I don't know what you mean but it appears you're saying something interesting. So how about fattening the comment up a bit. Are you saying Trump wants to make rape okay?

I don't know what you mean but it appears you're saying something interesting. So how about fattening the comment up a bit. Are you saying Trump wants to make rape okay?

In all probability looking for the Spanish Inquisition reincarnation to replace the Christian Nation burning Bush's Tex-ass Rangers offer of tickets, declined after a fabricated misnomer of not standing for the national anthem at a MLB game not even attended by Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops obviously wasn't vile & despicable enough leading to baptising eyes by urinations because one can't talk Washington,D.C. sports teams in Rehnquist's Immaculate drug trafficking conception Reichquest where one also can't own US Constitutions purchased at the National Archives in attending a university as if it's Nazington, drugs of christiananity instead of Washington where some fabricated misnomer is higher than SCOTUS in the oilgarchy master plan of a second coming & patriot act..

In all probability looking for the Spanish Inquisition reincarnation to replace the Christian Nation burning Bush's Tex-ass Rangers offer of tickets, declined after a fabricated misnomer of not standing for the national anthem at a MLB game not even attended by Federal Lynching state of hate KKK churchstate cops obviously wasn't vile & despicable enough leading to baptising eyes by urinations because one can't talk Washington,D.C. sports teams in Rehnquist's Immaculate drug trafficking conception Reichquest where one also can't own US Constitutions purchased at the National Archives in attending a university as if it's Nazington, drugs of christiananity instead of Washington where some fabricated misnomer is higher than SCOTUS in the oilgarchy master plan of a second coming & patriot act..
Guno is that you?

Guno is that you?
Which witch:
Urban Dictionary:Guno
A term that is used to refer to anything negative. It could be used as a noun or adjective or Cyclone Gonu the strongest tropical cyclone on record in the Arabian Sea,

Needing that one man's law is another man's crime angle for Christian Nation Sharia to work as well as the burning Bush's still killing Americans after all these years in NYC courtesy of the Federal Lynching state of hate that, in that Nazi war criminal super ego deems one Washington, D.C. born doesn't stand for the National Anthem at a MLB Grapefruit game never attended must be on an insurance actuary table formula for that master race ethnic cleansing America rape as for 9/11 & some put a swastika on top of the nations Capitol patriot act. .

That doesn't say anything about "effectively defensive firearms." I'm curious which firearms you consider defensive vs. offensive, and why.

I don't agree with all gun restrictions myself, but I'm not sure what to think in the context of defensive firearms.
The majority of proposed firearms restrictions are directed at military-type weapons, which typically are semi-auto and capable of accommodating high-capacity magazines -- e.g., M-14, AR-15, AK-47, etc. These weapons are far more suitable for defensive purpose than are those which are limited to five round capacity and are single-shot, bolt operated -- which the restriction proponents are pushing for. These people believe the only legitimate purpose the ordinary civilian has for owning firearms is hunting. Briefly stated, the type of firearms often referred to as "assault weapons" are defensive as well as aggressive but are plainly other than recreational.

I don't know your thoughts on the potential need for high-capacity, semi-auto firearms, but while I am not a tin-hat militia-man expecting a visit from Russian paratroopers I am acutely aware of what presently is going on in Europe and it has me worried. What the officials refer to as a "migration" I regard as a passive invasion by potentially hostile forces, and there is good reason for that impression. I'll make my point by simply stating that where military-grade weapons are concerned it is better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it.

What do you think?

Ah, this makes more sense to me now. I thought you were saying certain firearms were defensive rather than offensive, but you seem to be saying they are defensive rather than recreational or for hunting use; the AK someone purchased is probably for home defense rather than killing deer, in other words.

I don't like guns much personally, but I completely accept their utility. I don't oppose the ownership of the so-called "assault weapons," although I don't think that accessories that people use to get around the law should be legal, like the bump stocks the Las Vegas shooter is supposed to have used. When it comes to something like high-capacity magazines, I think that people often use the term as a scare-tactic, just like the term assault weapon. Is a 20-round magazine perfectly reasonable, while a 30-round magazine is something only useful for a mass shooting? (I don't know the actual numbers involved offhand, I'm just making these up)

I don't share your concerns about Muslims or immigrants. I don't consider my lack of concern on that front a reason to take away anyone's rights to keep and bear firearms, however.
You should see how quick someone with a little practice can change out clips. There really is not much fire time between a 30 rd clip and the smaller capacity ones, Anyone who charges a person who is changing out is either insane or desperate.

Forum List

Back