Shaun King says members of law enforcement group on Facebook were openly plotting to kill him. Now, the Long Beach PD is investigating 3 officers

Yes, I'm sure they were plotting an assassination of the not-so-black Shaun King right out in the open in a public Internet forum where everyone could read it. No possible way those comments were tongue and cheek........

• Banned
everyone famous gets death threats at some point

there's a difference between "death threat" and "plotting to kill"

there's a difference between "death threat" and "plotting to kill"
When the cops perceive another human being as a "death threat," it is an admission of their own culpability, and that the person accused of being a "death threat" has righteous and just cause to put those cops and their cronies to death, for their crimes, which they have already committed, and continue to commit: wholesale murder for hire, robbery, extortion, grand larceny, etc., etc.

Why do we need "public defenders" all the time? Why are those accused of financial crimes in court always so poor, without access to home, money, property, and employment?

• Banned
  • Banned
update: "Retired Long Beach Officer Under Investigation for Threats Against BLM Activist Accidentally Shoots Himself Inside Gas Station"

Yes, I'm sure they were plotting an assassination of the not-so-black Shaun King right out in the open in a public Internet forum where everyone could read it. No possible way those comments were tongue and cheek........

When presented in a court of law gets charges dismissed. Since an officer can then no longer perform their duties you send them on their way.

I will bet there are a lot of officers out there right now trying to scrub their online footprint.

Forum List

Back