Shaved or Natural

My sympathy for those of you who lose your hair. It must be really emasculating.

My sympathy for those of you who lose your hair. It must be really emasculating.

It’s a sign of too much testosterone.:)

"Gubba nub nub doo rah kah"

--
Bird Person

BirdpersonTransparent.jpg

The leader of my most favorite band shaves what is still left of his hair. I don't know what he would look like if he were to just let it grow out again.

716Hd2QaquL._SL1000_.jpg

God bless you and each member always!!!

Holly

P.S. The leader is the one in the red and white stripes.

Testosterone does a body good

Not much good for the head though.
Hair loss is mostly genetic born on the moms side for males. A mothers son needs only to look at his uncles and grandpa to see whats in store for the head.

Baldness is a percentage of age. 25% of 25 yr olds will be showing loss. Half of men age 50 will show loss..............75 at 70

I don't think I'd want to live without my full head of hair. No way. Then you gotta shave your head and look like a chemo patient

Testosterone does a body good

Not much good for the head though.
Hair loss is mostly genetic born on the moms side for males. A mothers son needs only to look at his uncles and grandpa to see whats in store for the head.

Baldness is a percentage of age. 25% of 25 yr olds will be showing loss. Half of men age 50 will show loss..............75 at 70

I don't think I'd want to live without my full head of hair. No way. Then you gotta shave your head and look like a chemo patient

Transplants?

Forum List

Back