She Cheated: Hillary Wore Earpiece And Read From A Script

She broke debate rules.

Right after the debate, one reporter said she was looking down a lot and the other said she was reading her notes. Of course, she was reading notes from the questions Lester gave her pre-debate. She only knows to lie and cheat.

Clinton Received Debate Questions Week Before Debate, According to Sources

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Have you ever made an accusation that had even the slightest bit of evidence to back it up?

Well, Steve did bring up the the fact that Obama was born in Kenya.

And that is part of why I asked the question.

Here's a fact you may not be aware of: The Baltimore Gazette is a fake news site.

SO you dont like the photos and you have shielded your eyes...? Do you also scream at the top of your lungs LALALALALALALALA every time your told something you don't like?

Facts are facts even if they come from obscure places.. Even the enquirer gets things right occasionally..

While I agree with you about Shrillary, The Baltimore Gazette is a fake news site apparently set up to feed conservatives bullshit to discredit them.

Snopes' Field Guide to Fake News Sites and Hoax Purveyors
Like Sludge?
Never heard of it.

Got a linky to share?
DRUDGE!
You think Drudge is a fake news site?

Am I having an Aspergers moment?

SO you dont like the photos and you have shielded your eyes...? Do you also scream at the top of your lungs LALALALALALALALA every time your told something you don't like?

Facts are facts even if they come from obscure places.. Even the enquirer gets things right occasionally..

While I agree with you about Shrillary, The Baltimore Gazette is a fake news site apparently set up to feed conservatives bullshit to discredit them.

Like Sludge?
Never heard of it.

Got a linky to share?
DRUDGE!

His Titles never match the story content.

She broke debate rules.

Right after the debate, one reporter said she was looking down a lot and the other said she was reading her notes. Of course, she was reading notes from the questions Lester gave her pre-debate. She only knows to lie and cheat.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Have you ever made an accusation that had even the slightest bit of evidence to back it up?

Go after the Baltimore Gazette.

Whose fault is it that you chose to believe crazy shit?
Nobody believes you.

I'm aware that you crazies don't.

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Go after the Baltimore Gazette.

Whose fault is it that you chose to believe crazy shit?
Nobody believes you.

I'm aware that you crazies don't.

Who's the trespasser in your family?

Like Sludge?
Never heard of it.

Got a linky to share?
DRUDGE!

Drudge is a real site that produces plenty of fake accusations.

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

Well, Steve did bring up the the fact that Obama was born in Kenya.

And that is part of why I asked the question.

Well then, you have your answer. Yes.

His Titles never match the story content.
Yeah, I dont think he has ever outgrown his click-baiting stage.
I can't take it, I tell ye!
Lol, well when Drudge started a lot of websites did the "click bait" bullshit and most have moved on from that.

But not Drudge. It is annoying to see a link entitled "First Alien Contact in New York" then click on the link to go and see an article about immigrants from Canada.

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

When you go back and look at the debate footage, you can tell she is pausing in between lines, which indicates that she is waiting to be told what to say. It's the exact same when a translator is speaking.

Someone tried to claim that the box and wires were for a mic but the podiums had mics.

Also, some have noticed that she gave Lester signals by touching her face when she had a comeback for Trump. Holt would allow her to speak before going on to the next subject.

Watch again and you'll notice she touched her face shortly before getting a chance to hit Trump with one of her zingers or to launch into her mini campaign speeches.

It's also been reported that she was sent a large envelope from the people organizing the debate and that it wasn't delivered the usual way. Treated like top secret. In the debate video, before the debate started, you can clearly see a man going to Hillary's podium and grabbing a large envelope. He walked away, tucking it under his arm, and looked like he waited for a signal before handing it to Lester. Nothing was taken from Trump's podium and Trump did not receive any envelope the way Hillary did.

Crooked as hell. She cheated to get the nomination. She is cheating now. You can bet that if there is a way, she will cheat again by rigging the election.

upload_2016-9-28_22-26-27.png

Last edited:
When you go back and look at the debate footage, you can tell she is pausing in between lines, which indicates that she is waiting to be told what to say. It's the exact same when a translator is speaking.

rofl.gif

Holey SHIT the level of desperation.... SMFH

Someone tried to claim that the box and wires were for a mic but the podiums had mics.

:banghead: Surely the level of your moronity is off the scale. Take a look at any head shot of either speaker --- THEY'RE BOTH WEARING LAVALLIÈRE (clip on) MICS. Lester Hold probably is too. Those are backup mics used in case the condenser mics (on the podium) fail. And they're wireless, which means their cord runs to a transmitter pack somewhere on each one's body, which sends that audio to a receiver, which puts it into the system as needed.

Those mics are black. You can't possibly miss them. Chest high, on the front, several inches below the mouth. And that squarish object you see on her back when she bends over? That's the TRANSMITTER. Women are notoriously difficult to find a place to put that transmitter because their clothes typically don't have pockets. Rump most likely has his either clipped to his belt, or in his pocket.

Also, some have noticed that she gave Lester signals by touching her face when she had a comeback for Trump. Holt would allow her to speak before going on to the next subject.

:cuckoo:
hair-fire.gif

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

She broke debate rules.

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg

CtVlw-kWgAA_og9.jpg

CtVmix3UEAAEzyF.jpg

750x422

The "Baltimore Gazette'? You do realize that's not an actual newspaper, right? That's a Wordpress blog that someone put up last month. Which was already caught making up new stories just a few days ago:

In September 2016, that article was recycled by the Baltimore Gazette, a recently established fake news site. The Gazette's version changed the locale from New York to Atlanta, the mother's given name from Layla to Latoya, and posited that it was the mother herself rather than her child who was killed by a police officer following a breastfeeding dispute, but otherwise followed the same template as the previous fictional article:

FALSE: Atlanta Officer Kills Black Woman, Injures Child, Following Breastfeeding Argument

The fake 'Baltimore Gazette' also made up this lovely conspiracy gem about a week ago:

Islam Studies Added To Common Core Curriculum

Islam Studies Added To Common Core Curriculum

And you swallowed it whole, stephen. So much for your 'sources'.

The trump folks keep making excuses ... pitiful.

Is there ever a situation where Trump is responsible for any less than favorable outcome? Why in the party of 'personal responsibility' is it always, always someone else's fault?

Forum List

Back