She Laughed Lied And Demeaned The Victim

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Another TRUE story about a scuzzball, not your average scuzzbaall but a REAL low life scuzzball. A 12 year old CHILD was raped. The young girl was raped and beaten to the point where she fell into a coma.

Now I as a man feel child molesters are the scum of the earth BUT you add in a lawyer and well it gets worse. This "lawyer" took the case on NOT because the person was innocent but for the MONEY.

This "lawyer" presented the VICTIM as a mentally deranged wayward slut seeking attention. It was ALREADY know to this "lawyer" the victim WAS a virgin with no mental instability in her past.

What happen you ask? Well the child molester the man who raped AND beat that 12 year old girl did two months in county jail. YEAH, TWO months!

That low life scuzzball lawyer? Well she wants to be YOUR president.
141231-hillary-clinton-mn-2130_14257f8a4ebbc2bf8806b492060dd415.jpg

Here is a starter link for you democrat bozo's to get you up to speed.
It's a video so you don't have to bother finding someone to read it FOR you.

lawyers have to do their jobs and they must do them to the best of their ability, it's the law.

so this is a petty dig up

They have to follow rules and offer the best defense possible. Ridiculing the victim behind closed doors is not part of that. Hillary made snide comments and indicated that she thought the whole thing was humorous.

lawyers have to do their jobs and they must do them to the best of their ability, it's the law.

They have to follow rules and offer the best defense possible. Ridiculing the victim behind closed doors is not part of that. Hillary made snide comments and indicated that she thought the whole thing was humorous.

Proof of this? Evidence? Video? Audio? Testimony?

You would believe it? Not likely, just admit that Hillary CHOSE this case and then attacked the victim with lies and misinformation. She chose to do that she chose to defend the man in question. No one forced her and no one forced her to use the tactics she used.

So a lawyer represented a guilty man

Stop the presses

If a lawyer believes that everyone is entitled to a defense that lawyer will take on some pretty reprehensible clients.

Once the legal battle is joined it is between the prosecutor and defense attorney. The victim and perpetrator become more like props instead of the real fight.

We just saw a prosecutor who wanted to win so badly an innocent man went to prison for 39 years. In his defense the prosecutor said he wanted to win. They all want to win.

Proof of this? Evidence? Video? Audio? Testimony?

Have you really not heard the recording, Stats?

I agree totally that lawyers do have to offer the best defense possible but when you find it "amusing" that you got a rapist off with time served...two months...and joke about it to someone else...that makes you a scumbag in my eyes.

Did she find it amusing that she got a man who raped a 12 year old off with a 2 month sentence, Winger? If you listen to that recording...it sure seems that way.

Stop the presses
A lawyer LIED and RE-VICTIMIZED a 12 year old child.
That IS press worthy.

No she didn't.

She represented her client to the best of her ability
You do know LYING in court IS a crime be it YOU or your LAWYER right?

She didn't lie,

It is you who are making shit up
She CLAIMED the girl chased after men and was a slut.
The TRUTH was the girl was a VIRGIN.
Where I come from that IS a lie.

Did she find it amusing that she got a man who raped a 12 year old off with a 2 month sentence, Winger? If you listen to that recording...it sure seems that way.
It seemed to me that she was proud of the successful job she did for her client.

It seemed to me that she was proud of the successful job she did for her client.
And NOT bothered she used the court to destroy a 12 year old rape victim.

Have you really not heard the recording, Stats?

I agree totally that lawyers do have to offer the best defense possible but when you find it "amusing" that you got a rapist off with time served...two months...and joke about it to someone else...that makes you a scumbag in my eyes.

Even when evidence is readily available, the lefties will ask that you deliver it to them. When you do, they attack the source. When you find another source they can't dismiss, they usually call you names and stop debating. Hillary gave me the creeps the way she handled that case and her conduct was sleazier than usual. If anyone hasn't seen all the evidence that Hillary laughed about helping a scumbag walk, it's on them.

Stop the presses
A lawyer LIED and RE-VICTIMIZED a 12 year old child.
That IS press worthy.

No she didn't.

She represented her client to the best of her ability
You do know LYING in court IS a crime be it YOU or your LAWYER right?

She didn't lie,

It is you who are making shit up
She CLAIMED the girl chased after men and was a slut.
The TRUTH was the girl was a VIRGIN.
Where I come from that IS a lie.

Hillary Cliton, champion of women's rights.

Forum List

Back