She Laughed Lied And Demeaned The Victim

Wow, you actually didn't hear it...did you? That begs the question, Stats...what news outlets do you frequent?

Ok, I will try once more.

If you will guide me to a link, I will listen.

I get a lot of news from the Interplanetary High Command. Where do you get yours? From Uranus?

Hmmmm, looks like you drew a blank, there...

Quite frankly, Stats...I'm not sure what's more embarrassing...you never hearing the recording in the first place...or you not having the ability to find it without a link now?
Was this brought up by the right wing media in 2008?

Why are you surprised we haven't heard it? Is it making the rounds in your right wing rags?

What did you hear on the tape that is damming? I couldn't make out a thing? Other than the woman on this tape is a southerner... in no way can I tell this is Hillary? At least not the Hillary's voice that is so distinctive that we have known since the 90s.????

Maybe we haven't heard this tape or anything about it because the whole Thu g is simply a LIE, being perpetrated by the right wing?
Have you really not heard the recording, Stats?

I agree totally that lawyers do have to offer the best defense possible but when you find it "amusing" that you got a rapist off with time served...two months...and joke about it to someone else...that makes you a scumbag in my eyes.

Well, then, point me to the recording.
Check the video IN the OP.
It's there. AND you can track it back to Youtube.
OR....
The Audio...

She was in 1980 still quite PROUD of getting a child molester off.
She destroyed the 12 year old to boot.

So, I listened to it. TWICE.

Clinton laughs right before the 2 minute mark (1:54 or so)
when she mentions that she made her client take a polygraph test and he passed it and then she laughed because she meant that that moment destroyed her faith in polygraphs. In other words, she did not believe that her client was telling the truth. This is very, very common. She wasn't laughing at the assumed victim in this case: the 12 year old girl.

She laughs slightly at 2:49 because she was absolutely right that she, as a defense attorney, had a right to see evidence from the bloodied underwear that had undergone a forensics investigation. It's a short laugh, the kind that people make when they know that what they are about to have to relate is so ridiculous, they cannot believe they even have to related it. But alas, in the adversarial system of Justice, this kind of stuff happens.

The CRUX of the argument as to why her client got off is clearly about this piece of evidence and she explains it at the 3 minute mark, but here she is not laughing. In other words, she was doing EXACTLY what one would expect a good defense attorney to do.

She laughs again at 4:58 about the fact that because the forensics lab fucked up and got rid of the hole in the underwear that they cut out and analyzed, a guilty verdict would be a miscarriage of justice. And actually, it would have been.

So, Clinton laughs exactly 3 times on this recording of an interview where she is recounting some details from this case.

I want to THANK you for providing me with the video, because it shows you to be just the stupid, moronic fuck I figured you were.

You have to go 35 years back in history to find a 6 minute audio of a recording of a woman talking "shop" with an interviewer and you think she is laughing at the victim of the rape? You are really that stupid? Or just a fucked-up partisan blowhard.

Look, buddy, the adversarial system of Justice breeds exactly this type of lawyers, and it needs them.

Did this guy rape that poor little (then) 12 year old girl. I dunno. Probably, he did. But the prosecution fucked up more than once, quite obviously, and Clinton did her job. In other words, in your attempt to smear her, you just proved that she knows how to get the job done.

I bet you thought I would not listen to the recording. But I did, as I wrote, TWICE.

Thanks for your support of Hillary Clinton.

So, that point is now destroyed. She never ridiculed the victim, and once a case is over, making an interview about the general details is absolutely allowed, because those are the same details that would be in the court records, anyway.

You also claim in your OP title that she lied, and yet, you have no evidence to prove it. You also claim that she destroyed the 12 year old girl, and yet, you have not evidence to prove that, also.

But it's ok, yer a Rightie and live in Unicornland, I expect no real level of excellence here from you. With Righties, I have learned to set the bar

very,

very

low.

I graciously accept your concession. Thanks for playing.

Derideo_Te Mertex LoneLaugher Luddly Neddite Grandma - here is some good entertainment for y'all!

So were you born a urine sniffing shit stripe or did you have to take classes?

You can write anything you want. I completely destroyed your entire argument across the entire line, with exactly the audio that YOU provided proves the point.

This is what happens when fools like you let your emotions get away with you instead of sticking to the facts. There is not one thing that Hillary said in that audio that is wrong or inappropriate. She talked "shop" with an interviewer as any attorney would, she stuck to the facts of the case and proved that her tenacity got the job done. Had the prosecution actually done it's job, then I bet that her client would have lost. But she knew how to fight for her client, completely within the constraints of the law. That's what great lawyers do.

Must really suck to be you. You confirm my belief that most Conservatives really are lacking in the brains department.

Better luck next time.

And just for the record? Hillary Clinton was in violation of attorney-client privilege when she told that reporter that her client had passed the polygraph and that result forever changed her opinion of the validity of that test.

Uhm, no.
Unless YOU can show a WRITTEN statement FROM the child molester saying she COULD release that info then she WAS.
Got that link clown?

lawyers have to do their jobs and they must do them to the best of their ability, it's the law.

so this is a petty dig up
1, It IS her history.
2, She CHOSE to defend him.
3, She DID it for the money.

And far from petty it SHOWS smear campains have been her FIRST resort NOT truth.
her company was hired
someone had
lawyers have to do their jobs and they must do them to the best of their ability, it's the law.

1, It IS her history.

And far from petty it SHOWS smear campains have been her FIRST resort NOT truth.
her company was hired, so someone had to do it.

I would question her if she chose to do it for free.

all lawyers get paid

1, It IS her history.

her company was hired
someone had

1, It IS her history.

all lawyers get paid
If you listen to the video she was hand picked by him because she was a woman.

1, It IS her history.

her company was hired
someone had

1, It IS her history.

all lawyers get paid
ok, then she was the chosen and not the choser

ya just proved yourself wrong

:rofl:

1, It IS her history.

her company was hired
someone had

1, It IS her history.

all lawyers get paid

BUT she ACCEPTED and did NOT have to.
PLUS she destroyed a 12 year old doing it.
Hillary IS the war on women UNLESS YOU are prepared to defend rape.
Do YOU defend rape?

1, It IS her history.

her company was hired
someone had

1, It IS her history.

all lawyers get paid

Do YOU defend rape?
You lied asshat.

Just accept the fact that you suck at this and move on with your life.

defend rape? really muther fukker, that's what you come up with?

pathetic 2nd grade bs

1, It IS her history.

her company was hired
someone had
1, It IS her history.

all lawyers get paid

Do YOU defend rape?
You lied asshat.

pathetic 2nd grade bs
She CHOSE to defend a child rapist CHOSE.
That IS a FACT.
NO lie, just YOUR avoiding truth.

her company was hired
someone had

all lawyers get paid

Do YOU defend rape?
You lied asshat.

pathetic 2nd grade bs
That IS a FACT.
now your saying she chose again

which is the lie?

you claiming she chose or you claiming the rapist chose her

pick one, but know this, you are a terrible liar either way

And just for the record? Hillary Clinton was in violation of attorney-client privilege when she told that reporter that her client had passed the polygraph and that result forever changed her opinion of the validity of that test.

It depends on the state jurisdiction, but generally once the trial (and subsequent appeals) are over such information is within the public domain.

Do YOU defend rape?
You lied asshat.

pathetic 2nd grade bs
That IS a FACT.
now your saying she chose again

which is the lie?

you claiming she chose or you claiming the rapist chose her

pick one, but know this, you are a terrible liar either way
She CHOSE to do it for the money.
He CHOSE her because she was a woman.
No lie, they BOTH chose for a given reason.
Her FOR money.
Him FOR gender.
How hard is that to understand?

1, It IS her history.

Do YOU defend rape?

Dork Fury, every suspect has the legal right to an attorney. And that attorney is obligated to try and save their client.

Look, you had your ass handed to you, just tuck your tail between your legs and run home. Come back when you have a winnable argument, not some shit-stirring nonsense that even the right wing won't touch.

Another TRUE story about a scuzzball, not your average scuzzbaall but a REAL low life scuzzball. A 12 year old CHILD was raped. The young girl was raped and beaten to the point where she fell into a coma.

Now I as a man feel child molesters are the scum of the earth BUT you add in a lawyer and well it gets worse. This "lawyer" took the case on NOT because the person was innocent but for the MONEY.

This "lawyer" presented the VICTIM as a mentally deranged wayward slut seeking attention. It was ALREADY know to this "lawyer" the victim WAS a virgin with no mental instability in her past.

What happen you ask? Well the child molester the man who raped AND beat that 12 year old girl did two months in county jail. YEAH, TWO months!

That low life scuzzball lawyer? Well she wants to be YOUR president.
141231-hillary-clinton-mn-2130_14257f8a4ebbc2bf8806b492060dd415.jpg

Here is a starter link for you democrat bozo's to get you up to speed.
It's a video so you don't have to bother finding someone to read it FOR you.

That is not fair because she was probably defending her husband and what woman would not stand by there man.

It depends on the state jurisdiction, but generally once the trial (and subsequent appeals) are over such information is within the public domain.

Attorney's don't lose the responsibility to protect the attorney-client privilege because a trial or appeals are over, Grandma...I don't know where you're getting that idea from.

her company was hired
someone had

all lawyers get paid

Do YOU defend rape?
You lied asshat.

pathetic 2nd grade bs
That IS a FACT.
It's NOT A FACT....

FIRST, SHE WAS A PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR THE STATE

Second, she tried to get out of it but her boss's boss pick her out of the hand full of female public defenders for the indigent man who requested a female public defender.....she did a favor for her bosses, but did not want the case.

Third, she did not get paid by the client...as said the client had no money so the State provided for his defense

FOURTH she didn't truly win the case, the prosecution made some huge errors which gave the case win to her.BECAUSE OF THEIR errors

There are so many lies out there in the overpowering right wing media and on this thread with users repeating these lies on this story, which once again, makes it fall flat on its face....

WHY can't your right wing rags ever be truthful??????? The answer is they know they don't have to be, you all, their customers, will follow them in to hell and back, regardless of their untruths and sensationalism based on these falsities..... sigh....:(

1, It IS her history.

her company was hired
someone had

1, It IS her history.

all lawyers get paid

This appears to be a tendency with Mr. Super dark bold "I hate Clinton" fury-mouse.

Forum List

Back