She saw her dad slain at 9. Now she sees celebrities plead for convicted killer Julius Jones' release

Execute this monster - and then appoint a new parole board.

Really, Trump pardoned US mercenaries who killed families in Iraq. The GOP said nothing to dissuade his actions.

Really, Trump pardoned US mercenaries who killed families in Iraq. The GOP said nothing to dissuade his actions.

They don't have to. The POTUS can do what he wants to. The men said they were attacked and returned fire. I would believe them over a bunch of Iraqis that hate us and our presence in their country. They should have never been convicted.

They don't have to. The POTUS can do what he wants to. The men said they were attacked and returned fire. I would believe them over a bunch of Iraqis that hate us and our presence in their country. They should have never been convicted.
Then you won't mind if this guy gets out of prison for murder.

Then you won't mind if this guy gets out of prison for murder.

Should he have been convicted? If so I have a big problem with it. People who shouldn't have been convicted I Have no problem with them being pardoned. I know its hard for you to differentiate but there is a big difference.

Forum List

Back