She wasn't a fan before she was

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
It appears trump's latest press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, wasn't very fond of him when the idiot-in-chief was running in the gop primary.

She even called him a RINO. She better hope the idiot doesn't find out, LOL. She's probably safe seeing as how the illiterate asshole doesn't read anyway.

"Before becoming a prominent pro-Trump commentator during his first campaign, McEnany said it was "unfortunate" and "inauthentic" to call him a Republican."

"Donald Trump, if we're going to be honest, is a progressive. He supports eminent domain. He supported tax increases before. He's donated 300,000 to Democratic candidates. So, the fact that the Republican Party is now having to claim him, is both unfortunate, and to me, inauthentic. Because this is not a true Republican candidate. And the fact that he's being portrayed as such in media is troublesome and not accurate."

McEnany called Trump "a Republican in name only"

HE'S A RINO!!! HE'S A RINO!!!

Last edited:
It appears trump's latest press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, wasn't very fond of him when the idiot-in-chief was a running in the gop primary.

She even called him a RINO. She better hope the idiot doesn't find out, LOL. She's probably safe seeing as how the illiterate asshole doesn't read anyway.

"Before becoming a prominent pro-Trump commentator during his first campaign, McEnany said it was "unfortunate" and "inauthentic" to call him a Republican."

"Donald Trump, if we're going to be honest, is a progressive. He supports eminent domain. He supported tax increases before. He's donated 300,000 to Democratic candidates. So, the fact that the Republican Party is now having to claim him, is both unfortunate, and to me, inauthentic. Because this is not a true Republican candidate. And the fact that he's being portrayed as such in media is troublesome and not accurate."

After 3+ years, Trump finally has the type of press secretary he wants. A bottled blonde that bring the Fox News style of confrontation to press briefings that are supposed to be exercises in holding the administration accountable to the American people. Another thing that Trump has managed to send to the crapper. But I have no empathy for the bottled blonde. If her principles were that lofty, she would have refused the job.

The reporters called her out on other old stuff she said at the last presser, she quoted 10 other things that proved them wrong.
How do you know that she wasn't just talking as ordered? She was the RNC spokesperson, not the RNC chair.
She's sharp, an upgrade from Sean Spicer and Sara Huckabee.

It appears trump's latest press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, wasn't very fond of him when the idiot-in-chief was a running in the gop primary.

Jeb Bush is a Republican. Trump is a pragmatist.

Conversion is a wonderful thing. Now she happily slaps the shit out of ignorant Leftist "journalists" while brightening the TV screen with her perky style and pearly whites, all in service to The Man.

After 3+ years, Trump finally has the type of press secretary he wants. A bottled blonde that bring the Fox News style of confrontation to press briefings that are supposed to be exercises in holding the administration accountable to the American people. Another thing that Trump has managed to send to the crapper. But I have no empathy for the bottled blonde. If her principles were that lofty, she would have refused the job.
Just like the guy she works for, she has no principles.

She probably figured just like the last press secretary, she wouldn't actually have to hold any press conferences.

The reporters called her out on other old stuff she said at the last presser, she quoted 10 other things that proved them wrong.
How do you know that she wasn't just talking as ordered? She was the RNC spokesperson, not the RNC chair.

No she didn't. She just deflected and accused. Again, the Fox News style of confrontation. Accuse them and put them on the defensive. But she didn't answer any legitimate questions.
She is literally, an empty dress.

It appears trump's latest press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, wasn't very fond of him when the idiot-in-chief was running in the gop primary.

So her previous statements are so damning but the metoo# movements previous statements can be ignored. You guys are such hypocrites.

Lots of formerly sane people have discarded their integrity to jump on the Trump train. Lindsey and Cruz are two of the most blatant examples.

So her previous statements are so damning but the metoo# movements previous statements can be ignored. You guys are such hypocrites.
Try to stay focused, moron, this post has nothing to do with the #metoo movement.

I thought he only hired yes men?
Hmm seems you fucking retards defeat your own TDS with more TDS.

I don't see the big deal.

Lots of people don't like their bosses but realize that their job may just be a fantastic opportunity that will pay off later

She destroyed the lying press.

Love it.

Corporate press lies more before 9am than everyone else does all day.

You know she is a threat when people like OP attack her.

Scared of her, aren’t you?

No she didn't. She just deflected and accused. Again, the Fox News style of confrontation. Accuse them and put them on the defensive. But she didn't answer any legitimate questions.

LOL!! The fake news reporters were taken aback by how well prepared she was.
Your criticisms have zero examples, so I call that throwing bullshit, zero truth.

Your criticisms have zero examples, so I call that throwing bullshit, zero truth.

Isn’t it interesting that the liberals instantly move into personal attack mode when they are threatened?

That train is never late.

Such predicable scumbags.

She doesn't say anything. That's the point. Every question is turned around and immediately she's on the offensive.
She's a POS but that's the Fox News methodology. Since I'm not a reporter, I don't care.
The only thing I care about is sending the whole bunch packing in November so we can start moving forward again as a country.

She doesn't say anything. That's the point. Every question is turned around and immediately she's on the offensive.
She's a POS but that's the Fox News methodology. Since I'm not a reporter, I don't care.
The only thing I care about is sending the whole bunch packing in November so we can start moving forward again as a country.
They all do that. They learn it from Kelly Ann Conway.

Meh. They all flip-flop to suit whatever narrative is on the political auction block.

Relevant reading...

Trump: back in '04: 'I probably identify more as Democrat'

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview.

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats..."

She destroyed the lying press.

Love it.

Corporate press lies more before 9am than everyone else does all day.

You know she is a threat when people like OP attack her.

Scared of her, aren’t you?
I didn't attack her. I just stated what she had to say about trump before she started working for him.

I know you are a partisan hack, but are you really this stupid too?

1. She answered every question as asked, except one that she needed to research first.
2. Every "GOTCHA" question was turned around and shoved up the reporters ass.
3. If the Leftists hate her I love her. They simply can't handle the truth after so many years of "fake news".
4. In November your candidate is Joe Biden.....think about who will be sent packing.......

Forum List

Back