She wasn't a fan before she was

The reporters called her out on other old stuff she said at the last presser, she quoted 10 other things that proved them wrong.
How do you know that she wasn't just talking as ordered? She was the RNC spokesperson, not the RNC chair.
She's sharp, an upgrade from Sean Spicer and Sara Huckabee.

No she didn't. She just deflected and accused. Again, the Fox News style of confrontation. Accuse them and put them on the defensive. But she didn't answer any legitimate questions.
She is literally, an empty dress.

LOL!! The fake news reporters were taken aback by how well prepared she was.
Your criticisms have zero examples, so I call that throwing bullshit, zero truth.

She doesn't say anything. That's the point. Every question is turned around and immediately she's on the offensive.
She's a POS but that's the Fox News methodology. Since I'm not a reporter, I don't care.
The only thing I care about is sending the whole bunch packing in November so we can start moving forward again as a country.
1. She answered every question as asked, except one that she needed to research first.
2. Every "GOTCHA" question was turned around and shoved up the reporters ass.
3. If the Leftists hate her I love her. They simply can't handle the truth after so many years of "fake news".
4. In November your candidate is Joe Biden.....think about who will be sent packing.......

Admit it. She aggravates reporters, and that's all you really care about.

The reporters called her out on other old stuff she said at the last presser, she quoted 10 other things that proved them wrong.
How do you know that she wasn't just talking as ordered? She was the RNC spokesperson, not the RNC chair.
She's sharp, an upgrade from Sean Spicer and Sara Huckabee.

No she didn't. She just deflected and accused. Again, the Fox News style of confrontation. Accuse them and put them on the defensive. But she didn't answer any legitimate questions.
She is literally, an empty dress.

LOL!! The fake news reporters were taken aback by how well prepared she was.
Your criticisms have zero examples, so I call that throwing bullshit, zero truth.

She doesn't say anything. That's the point. Every question is turned around and immediately she's on the offensive.
She's a POS but that's the Fox News methodology. Since I'm not a reporter, I don't care.
The only thing I care about is sending the whole bunch packing in November so we can start moving forward again as a country.
1. She answered every question as asked, except one that she needed to research first.
2. Every "GOTCHA" question was turned around and shoved up the reporters ass.
3. If the Leftists hate her I love her. They simply can't handle the truth after so many years of "fake news".
4. In November your candidate is Joe Biden.....think about who will be sent packing.......

Admit it. She aggravates reporters, and that's all you really care about.
Just saw her presser, she couldn't have been nicer or more professional to the reporters.
All I really care about is fake news and "biased news".
I prefer "fair and balanced" news.

Forum List

Back