She won over the world with smash hit "Tell Him" toured with The Beatles: tonight we say sad goodbye to Lillian Walker-Moss of the group The Exciters

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Farewell to singer Lillian Walker of the Exciters whose biggest hit was the classic Tell Him from 1963.

Farewell to singer Lillian Walker of the Exciters whose biggest hit was the classic Tell Him from 1963.

You make me feel old. I actually remember that, not just having read about it. Ya, know, at my age, you get tired of hearing about all the old people kicking the bucket, young man.

• Banned
You make me feel old. I actually remember that, not just having read about it. Ya, know, at my age, you get tired of hearing about all the old people kicking the bucket, young man.
put me on ignore bro. i don't mind.

• Banned
we all get old eventually, including me, if that makes you feel better

• Banned
if you're still awake at midnight eastern time (1 hour and 40 minutes from now), new songs get released on new music friday, and i'll send you the new rock songs! feel better?

we all get old eventually, including me, if that makes you feel better
Actually, I still got it, to go, mountains to hike, rivers to paddle and slopes to ski, but a lot of people my age and older around me seem fkd and seem to be dropping like flies.

• Banned
Actually, I still got it, to go, mountains to hike, rivers to paddle and slopes to ski, but a lot of people my age and older around me seem fkd and seem to be dropping like flies.
don't worry man. i'm sure you'll live long, especially since you're active physically. if i make it to your age myself, i'll be delighted

i just like to post obits so we can honor the folks who died and talk about their lives. i take no pleasure in celebrity deaths

don't worry man. i'm sure you'll live long, especially since you're active physically. if i make it to your age myself, i'll be delighted

i just like to post obits so we can honor the folks who died and talk about their lives. i take no pleasure in celebrity deaths
Don't worry. I know. I wish ya luck on getting there.

• Banned
Don't worry. I know. I wish ya luck on getting there.
i will get there, hopefully. i walk a heck of lot because i'm bored all the time, i just pace the room and watch european soccer while listening to political audiobooks or music on spotify all day

i will get there, hopefully. i walk a heck of lot because i'm bored all the time, i just pace the room and watch european soccer while listening to political audiobooks or music on spotify all day
At your age, you should be running or pushing cardio. No doubt about it, your dad paid me to stay in shape and learn how to stay in shape for so many years it became habit.

At your age, you should be running or pushing cardio. No doubt about it, your dad paid me to stay in shape and learn how to stay in shape for so many years it became habit.
i do work out but i drink too much coffee so i can stay awake here in lebanon and watch nba or nfl and hannity and stuff like that. that doesn't help with my physique though they say coffee makes you live longer. who knows?

i do work out but i drink too much coffee so i can stay awake here in lebanon and watch nba or nfl and hannity and stuff like that. that doesn't help with my physique though they say coffee makes you live longer. who knows?
PJ and I do a lot of coffee. You gotta push it or be pushed while you are young, and do what you want. That pic is last fall at Clingman's Dome in the Smokeys, with my "The Mountains are calling and I Must Go" thermal mug, the day after an 11-mile mountain hike with pack. I just got back from a week of skiing in Colorado with my twin sons (about your age), along with a retired CW4 and his active Colonel wife. I'm pretty sure I got a few more mountains in me.

Check out Anakinra--- brand name Kineret .
latest research development area . More likely to get it it in Canada as I believe it is prescription only in the US

Forum List

Back