🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shepard Smith cancelled...

More evidence that it's not the individuals, but the actual propaganda network that matters.

You could literally put a frog in makeup on the entity known as FOXNEWS and that frog would become popular in no time flat.

No jackass that leaves that network has any career after.

None of them.

So, you resort to this, Libbie? :laughing0301:
He's a liberal, just what I stated. Deal with that and stop with YOUR editorializing. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm not a news reporter. I'm a commentator.
Perhaps that distinction is fuzzy for you?

Meanwhile the actual question, "WTF is a 'liberal news reporter'?" lies untouched, like that slab of lost cheese from last April. All alone. Forgotten. Wished away like that rash that won't go away. Sad.

I must say, reflecting on self-imposed exile for two years or whatever it is... I'd forgotten how little fun this place is.

More evidence that it's not the individuals, but the actual propaganda network that matters.

You could literally put a frog in makeup on the entity known as FOXNEWS and that frog would become popular in no time flat.

No jackass that leaves that network has any career after.

None of them.
You may not realize this, but your random bolding makes you appear angry and silly.

Pogo where you been?

I've been everywhere, man, I've been everywhere.
Wop bopalula bopalu bam boom.

I've been mired in a thread of a dozen dead intellects.
I've stumbled on the side-splitting conspiracy theories.
I've walked and I've crawled over six logical fallacies.
With ten thousand talking and nobody listening.

And it's a hard
With these tards
It's a-hard, it's a-hard
It's a hard pain, reading these trolls.

Last edited:
Roll tape.

So how could you know his personal philosophies if you don't know him? Hm?
Wow. You are dumber than ever. First of all, I already answered this. But secondly, people often have “tells” and they tip their hands.

It requires that one be observant.

That rules you out.

Wow. You are dumber than ever. First of all, I already answered this. But secondly, people often have “tells” and they tip their hands.

It requires that one be observant.

That rules you out.
Actually it requires personal experience.

Let's cut the crapola and say what you really mean. What you really mean is "AIEEE! This talking head reports news I don't want inside my bubble! waaaahh!"

There you go Flakey. You can't say it so I did it for ya.

truth.jpg

Actually it requires personal experience.
No. It certainly does not. Another false statement from pogo. What a surprise.
Let's cut the crapola and say what you really mean. What you really mean is "AIEEE! This talking head reports news I don't want inside my bubble! waaaahh!"
Wrong again. The talking head was on a nominally conservative news network. But even there it was obvious to many of us that he was a liberal.

Again, it’s time for you to “cut the crapola.” Consider maybe accepting reality! It would help you enormously.

They couldn't wait until after the election?
A show of uncertainty with Fox News?

It's more likely to be expected that Fox News will have to find some way to oppose the huge red wave that will be expanded upon after the election.

When 90% of Americans fall into political agreement on the agendas, media outlets will become hard pressed to find any way to stoke political hate.

No media will be able to survive, other than the government appointed propagandists who are employed to keep the faith in the regime unanimous.
What does Fox News have to do with anything, Canuck?

WTF is a "liberal news reporter"? Hm?
Hi, Pogo. Good to see you around. Many of us to the right of the aisle were frustrated because the Liberal Media sites were running identical-verbiage stories as if they pulled them all from the same source, about the now-proven false Steele Dossier that claimed professional and salacious personal lies about President 45, and have proof from Hunter Biden's laptop and the backup copy of Hillary Clinton's Iphone that detailed the setup of an impeachment the Democrats planned by way Obama's office meeting (proven) days before he and his family vacated the White House. The Constitution requires there to be a peaceful transfer of power, and with setting up the next President by the order of the last President, plus cooperation from the FBI that is supposed to be neutral and the lower courts, also supposed to be unprejudiced, the Mueller inquiry made up of 19 Democrat Party-supporting lawyers who beat themselves up trying to find proof that the made-up lies of the Steele Dossier claiming that President Trump colluded with a foreign country to damage Hillary Clinton was a 2-year waste of time and half a billion dollars. The leftist press went all-out to attack President Trump based on a host of lies. It breaks my heart to see the party my parents voted for in their lifetime take a turn into secret meetings at the Capitol building basement of Democrat House chairmen that intentionally excluded Republican committee members who were excluded from meetings that are supposed to be composed of both parties. Every report that supported President Trump's truthfulness was destroyed by the press who both ignored true findings, the FBI, who furnished lies to the press in spite of true findings that showed he had NEVER colluded with the Russian government to damage anyone, much less his rival, Hillary Rodham Clinton, whose claims by way of her creative speech writers from the good old days in the Clinton War Room may have been projections of Bill Clinton's manic sexual encounters as a salacious attack on President Trump. It was all political smoke and mirrors. I'm sorry news sources that used to be dependable fell for the false narratives put out by the Democrat National Committe's talking points. That should have ended before President Trump set foot in the White House. His accomplishments were ignored by the Democrat talking points press that plaguerized lies in place of informing the American people with the truth by recruiting brainwashed university elitists and thespians to create a false narrative. We have the goods but the leftist feel-gooders ignored reality in favor of creating a character assassination of a Washington outsider that the elected President Trump was. Other bad things were done to cheat Republicans of their conservative wins, and the only way we will remain a united country will be to exonerate President Trump of all the ties he was bushwhacked with 300 times a day on 300 leftist-lockstep tv stations across the nation that were funded by people in the Silicon Valley of California. I don't think that we can ever put this divided nation back together again, because we have undeniable truths that were kicked aside by the House Speaker and the Senate Leader, both Democrats who initiated and supported the sundry charges steeped in malice aforethought and Alinsky-method voodoo.

It's a news reporter, not a "Liberal". SMH

But yes, maybe this great Liberal Experiment the United States of America, will indeed bite the dust per your wet dreamage. Good luck wit dat.
Nah, what he IS, is a sanctimonious prick who had delusions of grandeur.

Forum List

Back