Sheriffs Deputy runs over Two Year old child.

And...why was a 2 year old kid out in the street ALONE?

Where the hell were that kids parents??

My Mother never let us out of the house at that age alone. In fact we never went out alone till we were teenagers.

Did the kid run out in front of the car because neither of the parents were there??

let me remind one...just cause a kid is in the street doesnt mean you can run over them..there really are no points...well insurance and drivers license but that is all

OIC. So...a 2 year old kid is left alone in the street and its everyone elses fault EXCEPT the idiots that are supposed to be in charge of that kids welfare. Gotcha.:cuckoo:

only a non parent would not understand that 2 yr olds are on the move....constantly they have just mastered the art of walking and are trying to run...there is not one damn parent out there who has not had the terror the lost 2 yr old...
Agreed. Which means the mom is a non parent...or a very STUPID one.
Idiots.

And...why was a 2 year old kid out in the street ALONE?
Because 2 year olds are known escape artists and have no sense of danger. Why wasnt the cop looking where he was going?
And why wasn't the mom holding the kids hand knowing there were TWO cop cars and being served A WARRANT? Hello? First thing one does with small kids is make sure they are SAFE when confering with anyone else..especially a cop with a warrant. And lock yer dog up too.
Stupid woman.

But it is cool the cop ran over the child?
Blame the victim

You really think the cop ran over the kid on purpose? You think a 2-yr old kid is easy to see when you're pulling out of a driveway? They are kinda short, ya know? Cars have blind spots, even cop cars. And who is ultimately responsible to make sure they know where their kids are when somebody is about to pull out of the driveway? The parents, that's who. If anybody is negligent, it ain't the cop it's the parents. You gotta watch them little effers, they can get into all kinds of trouble so damn quick it ain't funny.

BTW: the link says the incident took place Friday NIGHT. Doesn't say what time though. But it does sound like it might've been getting on close to dark, so I'll ask again: where were the boy's parents?

Last edited:
Cop failed. Flunked his Cop exam. He is proved danger. Spank him and send him back 2 Cop school.

Not surprising since cops are busy with their phones and computers which are exempt from distracted driver laws.

Sheriff's deputy 'accidentally runs over two-year-old boy in front of his home' | Daily Mail Online

The Sheriffs Department says the incident is under investigation. I’m sure we will have a conclusion in about five years.
This is obviously Trump's fault.

Why does Trump policies cause kids to get run over???

And you finally came all the way out of the closet with your racism. Another troll to drop in the ignore bucket.

Not surprising since cops are busy with their phones and computers which are exempt from distracted driver laws.

Sheriff's deputy 'accidentally runs over two-year-old boy in front of his home' | Daily Mail Online

The Sheriffs Department says the incident is under investigation. I’m sure we will have a conclusion in about five years.
This is obviously Trump's fault.

Why does Trump policies cause kids to get run over???

And you finally came all the way out of the closet with your racism. Another troll to drop in the ignore bucket.
Racism???
That kid was white, motherfucker!!!

Forum List

Back