She's almost gone and good riddance!

They are deathly scared of Trump. Trump is still the most powerful person in America and will remain so for the rest of his life.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! lulz!

America is controlled by the msm and big tech....becomes more obvious every day. The clueless did not get that way by listening to the truth....which is too difficult for most to discern.

They prefer lies.....sweet little lies...whist they sit on the couch and drink to sooth their addled minds.

The truth is much too disturbing for them.
The fat orange pussy is powerful? Is that the truth that is too difficult for me to discern?

CNN is a bunch of delusional cultists
“The First Lady did follow our mask protocols for public speakers, which is based on DC Health guidance, which states that wearing a mask is not required when a person is giving a speech for broadcast or an audience, provided no one is within six feet of the speaker,” the Children’s National Hospital statement reads.

Just a few more days to put up with her

SO LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT:
  • You're triggered over some kind lady who's never done a thing to you?
  • You're whining because the nicest, most beautiful First Lady ever is going back to her life of freedom and opulence!
  • You're head is splitting open because she went to read to sick children in a hospital?
  • You are brain-menstrating because a highly tested person took a piece of cloth off her face to read to some kids, the absolute last group of people in this world to get or die from Covid and unlikely to have it to give to her either UNLESS THE HOSPITAL gave it to them?
  • You just like to hear yourself bitch because your life has no meaning?

Forum List

Back