She's not my type

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
This country has lost its mind and I don't think we are ever ever gonna get over the stanch of the GOP, Mitch, Trump and the people that supported this insane mf to the end.
It really has. And all it took was for one Black guy to be president for them to totally lose it. The GOP got this way in part because they simply couldn't deal with Obama. Then the race campaign for president started. It was all about the Black and Brown people. And it still is.
Lie of the month!
Too late. People already know the truth, and I just reminded them.

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

100% subjective. Your anti American rhetoric is hilarious. Are you Russian?
The fact that he said "she wasn't my type", tells us everything we need to know about this scum of the earth.

This country has lost its mind and I don't think we are ever ever gonna get over the stanch of the GOP, Mitch, Trump and the people that supported this insane mf to the end.
It really has. And all it took was for one Black guy to be president for them to totally lose it. The GOP got this way in part because they simply couldn't deal with Obama. Then the race campaign for president started. It was all about the Black and Brown people. And it still is.
Lie of the month!
Too late. People already know the truth, and I just reminded them.
Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind.

The fact that he said "she wasn't my type", tells us everything we need to know about this scum of the earth.

You don't understand humor or idioms because you're a foreigner.

GO Trump !!
I have a better one. "I support criminals in the WH." It means the same thing.
/——/ Any proof of your baseless claim?
The Mueller report. Did you read it? :auiqs.jpg:

It was in English. Did you? Liar!
Yep! I'm on my second reading, as a matter of fact, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. The case against Trump could not be more convincing from a legal perspective. I cannot say that of all the obstruction cases Mueller points out, none give more or less pause to the seriousness of those crimes. You Trump Toads should be ashamed. How you people go about your days ignoring just how bad this SOB is, will forever be a mystery for me. He's real bad and real evil. That's what the Mueller report ultimately tells us about him.

/——/ 100% BS and TDS

GO Trump !!

Yep! I'm on my second reading, as a matter of fact, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. The case against Trump could not be more convincing from a legal perspective. I cannot say that of all the obstruction cases Mueller points out, none give pause to the seriousness of those crimes. You Trump Toads should be ashamed. How you people go about your days ignoring just how bad this SOB is, will forever be a mystery for me. He's real bad and real evil. That's what the Mueller report ultimately tells us about him.
/—-/ So when will Nancy impeach 45?

GO Trump !!

Yep! I'm on my second reading, as a matter of fact, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. The case against Trump could not be more convincing from a legal perspective. I cannot say that of all the obstruction cases Mueller points out, none give pause to the seriousness of those crimes. You Trump Toads should be ashamed. How you people go about your days ignoring just how bad this SOB is, will forever be a mystery for me. He's real bad and real evil. That's what the Mueller report ultimately tells us about him.

So you know American law? Without a crime there can be no obstruction and there was no crime. Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy is. Keep at it foreigner. You don't get a free pass on this site as you tried to portray yourself as an American and then blew it. You're a foreigner trying to be disruptive. You likely have another account on this site praising Trump. I am on to you.

So you know American law? Without a crime there can be no obstruction and there was no crime. Collusion is not a crime. Conspiracy is. Keep at it foreigner. You don't get a free pass on this site as you tried to portray yourself as an American and then blew it. You're a foreigner trying to be disruptive. You likely have another account on this site praising Trump. I am on to you.
I think he should be reported to authorities.

She's building an undeniable case for sure; Rob Reiner: President Trump is ‘clearly a criminal’ We know he's a criminal, and I think she would rather see him rot in jail for his crimes.

I think he should be reported to authorities.

I think he should be banned by the Mods as he is just disruptive. But not my site.

If you knew law, you could engage this forum, and US law intelligently, simultaneously. But you can't. That's the problem. For if you could, you would have rebuked 1000 prosecutors who say Trump obstructed justice.

She's building an undeniable case for sure; Rob Reiner: President Trump is ‘clearly a criminal’ We know he's a criminal, and I think she would rather see him rot in jail for his crimes.

An actor is an expert on the law. You're foreign so you don't know that Rob Reiner is a raging Leftist. Keep it All in the Family.

/—-/ You may speak English, but you don’t understand American.
Urban Dictionary: not my type

Rob Reiner is a bigger idiot than you.

If you knew law, you could engage this forum, and US law intelligently, simultaneously. But you can't. That's the problem. For if you could, you would have rebuked 1000 prosecutors who say Trump obstructed justice.

How did he obstruct when there was no crime? LOL

1000 Leftists you said? Why don't you bash me for calling you out as Anti American and a Troll? Could it be because it is true?

They are immoral trash. All they care about is trolling the majority of voters in this country.

That’s how.

Rob Reiner is a bigger idiot than you.
So cute how you continue to insult your betters

/——/ You’re quoting Meathead? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
2B17227B-369B-4CEB-BFA0-7AD90665A158.jpeg

/——/ You’re quoting Meathead? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
View attachment 266384

He had no idea because he is a foreigner and doesn't understand American Pop Culture.

Forum List

Back