She's not my type

ROUND 754...
... of "someone said he did something, therefore he is 100% guilty - no question....

Brought to you by the perpetually outraged.

The woman that accused Trump sometimes dresses up as a Nazi Brownshirt

ee6fb15f-35b6-4e78-8486-87d72bc1cfa6.jpeg
Who, seriously, thinks Trump would touch that?

Mika to GOP: How are you standing up for Trump?

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.
Dimostains will always blindly support any dimostain president no matter how wrong and reprehensible that president might be.
The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage

LOL so hostile, damn. So much for female solidarity with those who come forward hahah
Well troll if she had came forward immediately after this so called rape happened it would have been different but she waits until she is writing a book.

Using that same argument, Bill Cosby's accusers should all be unconditionally impugned as well.

Yet as I recall, Conservative America was happy to see Wild Bill face the music every other week in late 2014.
Cosby had 60 accusers. 30 of them, half, admitted to lying.

Perfect, so let's wait it out until more of these Trump accusers do the same, eh?
20 more years then.

We all know rape is a matter of convenience. What a moron female assaulter tramp is.
Well the woman was flirting pretty hard, wasn't she? Would YOU "model" lingerie for a guy you barely know, even if it is in Bergdorf Goodman's? How transparent a "line" is that? She didn't deserve to get raped, despite her stupidity, but let's not pretend that he hauled some unsuspecting woman off the sidewalk and nailed her.

She's lying
And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Apparently, this pussy thought not.

The dumb bint can't even say what year it happened for sure.

Of course you and your fellow loons believe THAT garbage
Liberals really need to stop propping up and exploiting mentally ill loons. It doesn’t help their cause.

Seriously? And you people still support this monster Trump after addressing such a serious issue as rape, and dismissing her as "not my type?" The one's with the real issues are Trump voters. We already know how much of a bad human being Trump is. What about you Trump voters? Have you no moral compass at all for yourself. What a bunch of horrible, disgusting people.

Gee I seem to remember another case of "rape." You know Kavanagh. That turned out to be a crock of shit as this will.

You really are one gullible fool.

This country has lost its mind and I don't think we are ever ever gonna get over the stanch of the GOP, Mitch, Trump and the people that supported this insane mf to the end.

Gee I seem to remember another case of "rape." You know Kavanagh. That turned out to be a crock of shit as this will.

He's just another lying troll.

This country has lost its mind and I don't think we are ever ever gonna get over the stanch of the GOP, Mitch, Trump and the people that supported this insane mf to the end.
It really has. And all it took was for one Black guy to be president for them to totally lose it. The GOP got this way in part because they simply couldn't deal with Obama. Then the race campaign for president started. It was all about the Black and Brown people. And it still is.

Was it?

And by the way, aren't we talking about Trump?

100% subjective. Your anti American rhetoric is hilarious. Are you Russian?

It really has. And all it took was for one Black guy to be president for them to totally lose it. The GOP got this way in part because they simply couldn't deal with Obama. Then the race campaign for president started. It was all about the Black and Brown people. And it still is.
Lie of the month!

Forum List

Back