She’s Right About Civil War

...What is “Trumpism?
Backing a lewd, crude, boorish, deceitful, arrogant, ignorant, delusional half-senile amateur?
How is Trump an “amateur?” To what do you refer?
Let's take 'em in order.

We can start with 'lewd'...
You mean “lewd” like rap artist, walking around with plastic vaginas on your head or half naked gay pride parades? That kind lewd?
The difference being that I don't try to defend the filth on the Left...

You, on the other hand, defend the filth on the Right, especially at the top...

That, in turn, can be served-up as the definition of Trump-ism that you seek.

...What is “Trumpism?
Backing a lewd, crude, boorish, deceitful, arrogant, ignorant, delusional half-senile amateur?
Let's take 'em in order.

You mean “lewd” like rap artist, walking around with plastic vaginas on your head or half naked gay pride parades? That kind lewd?

Example?

...What is “Trumpism?
Let's take 'em in order.

You vote Democrat don’t you? Then you defend filth.

...What is “Trumpism?
Backing a lewd, crude, boorish, deceitful, arrogant, ignorant, half-senile amateur?
In your opinion.
Yep... and I'm in good company... a vast percentage of the total voting population... as evidenced on November 6, 2018.
Hmmmm. The vast majority of the voting population in the individual states elected Donald Trump as per the Constitution.
And they've developed a case of Buyer's Remorse, based on November 6, 2018 results.

Let's take 'em in order.

Nope.

I vote Dem some years, and Pub in other years.

On November 8, 2016, my choices were...

1. competent, sane corruption

...or...

2. incompetent, unstable corruption

I voted for the former, although it pained me to do it, and although I felt like taking a shower immediately afterwards.

Unfortunately, competence and sanity did not win out.

Unlike you, I throw rocks at Shrillary and Company and the frigging idiots on the Left all the time.

Wake me up when you develop a track record for throwing rocks at your Fearless Leader.

Until then, you continue to suffer from the Trump-ism you seek to define.

Let's take 'em in order.

Nope.

...or...

Unlike you, I throw rocks at Shrillary and Company and the frigging idiots on the Left all the time.

Wake me up when you develop a track record for throwing rocks at your Fearless Leader.

He hasn’t been tough enough on the wall or China trade imbalance.

Let's take 'em in order.

Nope.

...or...

Irrelevant to the specific points being raised.

However, granting a momentary shift in gears...

I want someone in office who will be tremendously tough on Illegal Aliens and vigorous on Border Security.

I want someone in office who will pursue American interests in matters of international trade.

I want both those things.

I merely believe that Trump is far too high a price to pay, in order to get what I want.

Nope.

...or...

Irrelevant to the specific points being raised.

However, granting a momentary shift in gears...

I want someone in office who will be tremendously tough on Illegal Aliens and vigorous on Border Security.

I want someone in office who will pursue American interests in matters of international trade.

I want both those things.

I merely believe that Trump is far too high a price to pay, in order to get what I want.
What was the alternative? Hillary? Her husband signed NAFTA. Do you really think she would have stopped the caravan? Her ass would be at the border passing out food as they crossed. You voted for her? Sounds like an angry supporter or Cruz or Rubio. Oh...let me add Jeb.

...What is “Trumpism?
Backing a lewd, crude, boorish, deceitful, arrogant, ignorant, half-senile amateur?
In your opinion.
Yep... and I'm in good company... a vast percentage of the total voting population... as evidenced on November 6, 2018.
Hmmmm. The vast majority of the voting population in the individual states elected Donald Trump as per the Constitution.
And they've developed a case of Buyer's Remorse, based on November 6, 2018 results.
Who has?

What’s wrong with loving ones country and expecting other to respect our national sovereignty?
That doesn't describe poisoonois nationalism. Spare me the overwrought lame elevator pitch.
What’s so poison about patriotism?
Zzzzzzzzzz

Patriot love Americans. You are no patriot.
I love my country and The Constitution. Patriots do not love “people.” They love a nation. They realize that there are people who want to destroy that nation from within.

What’s wrong with loving ones country and expecting other to respect our national sovereignty?
That doesn't describe poisoonois nationalism. Spare me the overwrought lame elevator pitch.
Zzzzzzzzzz

So I guess, by your standards, two gay guys jacking each other off are the most patriotic people in America?

Last edited:
No state ever seceded from the Perpetual Union (yes, words do have meaning). Some states declared they were separate. Some states tried to enforce their claim. Their claim was refuted and their illegal action nullified through military action. An unfortunate turn of events made necessary by anti-republican, inhuman elements in society.

Yes, eventually that happened. How many military victories did the South have over the North by the summer of 1863?
And who WON again?
So your theory is that might makes right?

No state ever seceded from the Perpetual Union (yes, words do have meaning). Some states declared they were separate. Some states tried to enforce their claim. Their claim was refuted and their illegal action nullified through military action. An unfortunate turn of events made necessary by anti-republican, inhuman elements in society.

Yes, eventually that happened. How many military victories did the South have over the North by the summer of 1863?
And who WON again?
So your theory is that might makes right?
As long as it fits the liberal narrative.

Zzzzzzzzzz

I love my country and The Constitution. Patriots do not love “people.” They love a nation. They realize that there are people who want to destroy that nation from within.
Nah, you're a poisonous nationalist.

Forum List

Back