🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shin Bet busts Hamas-linked cell for Temple Mount violence

I posted an article about this earlier by IsraelToday, and Tinnie said it was a propaganda site. I hope those prisoners have warm blankets while the're sleeping at the "propaganda jail".
Ha ha. It's called Palestinian Mentality!

israel_flag_animated.gif

Last edited:
Good point Tinmore. Those Zionists don't even use Al Jazeersa for truthful reporting.

I posted an article about this earlier by IsraelToday, and Tinnie said it was a propaganda site. I hope those prisoners have warm blankets while the're sleeping at the "propaganda jail".

Indeed, when a site pimps Israel's terrorist propaganda, I don't see them as credible.

Indeed, when a site pimps Israel's terrorist propaganda, I don't see them as credible.

Anything that shows Palestinians for who they truly are, you call propaganda :lol:

But, Tinnie, you are always pimping stuff from Hamas that you get on your magic computer which really isn't there. It;s a shame that Tinnie can't speak to some tourists, both Christian and Jews, and ask them about seeing rocks being hurled by Tinnie's friends

But, Tinnie, you are always pimping stuff from Hamas that you get on your magic computer which really isn't there. It;s a shame that Tinnie can't speak to some tourists, both Christian and Jews, and ask them about seeing rocks being hurled by Tinnie's friends

Funny, visitors to Gaza never get rocks thrown at them.

It must be an occupation thing.

Terrorist sympathizers never get rocks thrown at them? Wot a freaking surprise!

Where in international law are attacks on foreign troops called terrorism?

Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda campaign.

Isn't Tinnie a great representative for Hamas in the U.S.? I wonder if Hamas tells him that there is no Islamic terrorism in the world today, and it is only an Israeli invention, and Tinnie would only be too happy to post it on this forum.

Isn't Tinnie a great representative for Hamas in the U.S.? I wonder if Hamas tells him that there is no Islamic terrorism in the world today, and it is only an Israeli invention, and Tinnie would only be too happy to post it on this forum.

Sure there is terrorism in the world someplace but the Palestinians are not involved.

Sure there is terrorism in the world someplace but the Palestinians are not involved.

How does it make you feel knowing that the country you live in lists Hamas as a terrorist organization? Not freedom fighters, not a government, but a terrorist organization

How does it make you feel knowing that the country you live in lists Hamas as a terrorist organization? Not freedom fighters, not a government, but a terrorist organization

Our government is an embarrassment in more areas than that.

Forum List

Back