Shock: America turns right, conservatives top liberals 40%-26%

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I do not know why the media calls the intolerant assholes liberals. Whatever they and it is not liberals there are less of them, which is a good thing.

I do not know why the media calls the intolerant assholes liberals. Whatever they and it is not liberals there are less of them, which is a good thing.

Did you read the story?
It says that more Republicans are trending to the loon which skews the numbers.

If you look at the actual poll, you find all that has changed is the number of Repubs that consider themselves Very conservative/Conservative.

The rest of the country has stayed about the same while the Repub rightwing nuts keep moving further away from the rest of the country.

Amazing, since Biden will win by 80 million votes again.

It's a miracle!!
If Trump's the GOP candidate Biden will win by 12M votes
Dems will win 300 seats in the house
Dems will hold 55 seats in the Senate
and
Multiple state legislatures will become Democratically controlled.

In the unlikely event Trump loses the nomination then he will run as a third party and Biden will romp to 400 votes in the EC, 350 House and as many as 60 Senate seats.

I don't think they've changed, it just that the DEma party and liberals/progreesives have swung so far left they are virtually unrecognizable from, say eight years ago.

There arent many conservatives out there. People that claim it arent conservative. They support debt and deficits. They support attacks on our rights, like the 2nd. They support division. They support lies.
You can tell because they support trump.

There arent many conservatives out there. People that claim it arent conservative. They support debt and deficits. They support attacks on our rights, like the 2nd. They support division. They support lies.
You can tell because they support trump.

The poll was about social conservatism, not fiscal.

I would love to see on on Fiscal but nobody cares about that stuff

I don't think they've changed, it just that the DEma party and liberals/progreesives have swung so far left they are virtually unrecognizable from, say eight years ago.
Wrong. Democrats are actually less left than they were in 1982 whil Republicans have moved so far to the right that they've become almost unrecognizable a Republicans.

Read and learn.

It is a poll. I can't help that you do not like the results.
We can't help it if you don't understand your own poll results.
3-4 weeks baby.

All you are trying to do is set up a false narrative that there are more (R) voters, then when it doesn't happen, you will ONCE AGAIN cry stolen election.

If you look at the actual poll, you find all that has changed is the number of Repubs that consider themselves Very conservative/Conservative.

The rest of the country has stayed about the same while the Repub rightwing nuts keep moving further away from the rest of the country.
Really? Is that your opinion? Because it is nothing more than that. So you know.

Forum List

Back