Shock: America turns right, conservatives top liberals 40%-26%

I do not know why the media calls the intolerant assholes liberals. Whatever they and it is not liberals there are less of them, which is a good thing.

So conservatives lead liberals by fourteen percent yet joe biden beat crazy trump by four percent.
Shows you how bad of a candidate trump was.

I remember when my fellow Republicans stood for the Rule of Law. Not the Rule of Those Laws Don't Apply to us.
I remember when republicans would have been traumatized by the use of government power to punish a corporation for exercising its 1st amendment rights.
I remember when Republicans weren't fascists.
I remember when Republicans stood up for democracy rather than stand with a dictator trying to destroy a democratic ally.
and
I remember when Republicans used to accept losing elections by doing better next time rather than trying to overthrow the government.

I know you don't remember because you were too busy whining about being a loser, loser.
I remember when Democrats supported the working class masses, rather than a guy who has no allegiance to any country, and is only interested in enriching himself and his family, by selling US policy to foreign countries.

I remember when Democrats supported the working class masses, rather than a guy who has no allegiance to any country, and is only interested in enriching himself and his family, by selling US policy to foreign countries.
Democrats don't support Trump.
You must be confused.

It's not a shock that a large number of Americans are turned off by the Left on the cultural issues. They're what animated Trump's base in 2016 (though the Left refuses to admit it), and they're what the party is focusing on still to this day.

They had gone too far already over the last couple of decades, only getting more annoying with the PC and Identity Politics, and the icing on the cake, the final straw, was the trans stuff in children's classrooms. Boom. Self-inflicted wound.

I swear, neither end of the spectrum takes one fucking moment to honestly wonder if what they're doing is going to do them more harm than good. Americans don't take kindly to nutters trying to shove their agendas down our throats.

Nobody wants to openly self-identify as a leftist. It's like coming out of the closet as a homo. It's like saying "I am a dumb person with no character and zero personality." It's like going to your neighbor and saying, "Hi neighbor! The law requires me to notify you that I am a convicted sex offender." In fact, it is worse. It is tantamount to all of those things at one time. It means that you are a defective human being.

It's not a shock that a large number of Americans are turned off by the Left on the cultural issues. They're what animated Trump's base in 2016 (though the Left refuses to admit it), and they're what the party is focusing on still to this day.

They had gone too far already over the last couple of decades, only getting more annoying with the PC and Identity Politics, and the icing on the cake, the final straw, was the trans stuff in children's classrooms. Boom. Self-inflicted wound.

I swear, neither end of the spectrum takes one fucking moment to honestly wonder if what they're doing is going to do them more harm than good. Americans don't take kindly to nutters trying to shove their agendas down our throats.
That is a candid, logical post. I appreciate that. Thank you.

No, I think taking this stuff seriously as all MAGADUMIANS do is looney.

You need to realize the groups you put people in are based on lies and propaganda. You are just not smart enough to do that. Sucks for you.

And we can revisit this when the (R) lose Bigly Again.
Can't win an election, so scream any of the following:

Rigged
Stolen
Fraud
Mules
81 Million votes my ass, one of my favorite cries from RWI's.

You are perpetuating lies. The 2020 election was stolen.

You need to realize the groups you put people in are based on lies and propaganda. You are just not smart enough to do that. Sucks for you.
No, I don't put people into groups.
People do that.
People like you.
So if you don't want to be a MAGADUMIAN, don't act like one.

Only a complete idiot would identify themselves as a Liberal or Progressive nowadays.

I do not know why the media calls the intolerant assholes liberals. Whatever they and it is not liberals there are less of them, which is a good thing.

Only if the Right can cheat the system to keep women and the young from voting.

Bullshit. Just consider one issue - transgenderism. Liberals and Dems fought for decades to get Title IX passed to help girls compete in sports. Today's liberals and Dems are fighting to allow biological boys take over girls sports.

And far fewer of you used to be condescending pricks.
"take over girls sports"? How many are "taking over" girls sports?

Forum List

Back