Shock: America turns right, conservatives top liberals 40%-26%

Uh Huh.....;) Your postings.....sure....:heehee:

Give it up you ankle snapping old man

Why do you think I give two shits about some dimwit pretending to be a woman?

Just stop and let others kick your teeth in

Here's an idea, you pretend to be a lesbian and Gulping Gator can pretend to be centrist.... have fun!!!!

Give it up you ankle snapping old man

Why do you think I give two shits about some dimwit pretending to be a woman?

Just stop and let others kick your teeth in

Here's an idea, you pretend to be a lesbian and Gulping Gator can pretend to be centrist.... have fun!!!!
Still have gender con-fusion, I see. :heehee: Have another Bud Light.

None of that is true.
1686257255747.jpeg

Which is why you are a MAGADUMIAN.

If Trump's the GOP candidate Biden will win by 12M votes
Dems will win 300 seats in the house
Dems will hold 55 seats in the Senate
and
Multiple state legislatures will become Democratically controlled.

In the unlikely event Trump loses the nomination then he will run as a third party and Biden will romp to 400 votes in the EC, 350 House and as many as 60 Senate seats.
Well, at least you idiots are enjoying the high grocery prices, high gas prices, high illegal immigration and high crime.

I do not know why the media calls the intolerant assholes liberals. Whatever they and it is not liberals there are less of them, which is a good thing.

Maybe there is hope in that parents don't really want their children indoctrinated with woke shit.

I do not know why the media calls the intolerant assholes liberals. Whatever they and it is not liberals there are less of them, which is a good thing.

They meant to say that of those they ask which is not the entire country.

https://media.tenor.com/43riVRFX3HMAAAAM/jennifer-lawrence-j-law.gif

YOU are who's confused, Of course I was describing Biden. TO A T. :rolleyes:
"I remember when Democrats supported the working class masses, rather than a guy who has no allegiance to any country, and is only interested in enriching himself and his family, by selling US policy to foreign countries."

Your opinion conflicts with your presentation.
⬆️ is a spot on description of Trump.

"I remember when Democrats supported the working class masses, rather than a guy who has no allegiance to any country, and is only interested in enriching himself and his family, by selling US policy to foreign countries."

Your opinion conflicts with your presentation.
⬆️ is a spot on description of Trump.
Spot on description of Biden.
1. Trump supported the US working class, by stopping Chinese imports, so American businesses (and their workers) could have jobs.
2. He also took actions to secure the Mexican border, thereby helping US workers immensely, by stopping millions of low wage illegal aliens from pouring in, and taking jobs away from US workers. He also thereby stopped aliens from sending remittances$$$$$$$$$$$, which deprive US businesses of Sale$$ and ability to hire and pay workers.
3. Trump increased oil production immensely, thereby keeping gas prices low, thereby stimulating the economy.
4, Trump also kept inflation low, allowing the working class masses to buy things.

Biden has done EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of all these things. He is a disaster.

This generation of democrats aren't liberals in the traditional American sense of the democrat party of the 50s-90s. These leftist democrats are commies.
They're not even commies. They don't rise to that level, they're not that smart.

Democrats today, are STUPID. They're a bunch of stupid gullible deluded fucktards.

Forum List

Back