SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote – Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide

:rofl:The Rug will be LUCKY to get 4% of the Black vote, let alone 25%, whoever believes Blacks will vote for some blowhard Asshole that represents a pro white movement has got his head buried so deep up his ass, he's delusional maybe that's why he's running for President and DOSEN'T know the difference between the HAMAS AND HEZBOLLAH??

Romney got 7% of the Black vote, and was a more intelligent speaker, had better hair, and didn't talk shit behind everybody's back just because they asked him a question, he was to dumb to answer..
Got a feeling this clown will end up on ignore soon but anyways. What supposed pro white movement does Trump represent and even if he did why does that matter? Democrats pander to everyone BUT straight white people.
11248125_933426520033344_679598552_n.jpg

SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote - Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide - The Gateway Pundit

Statistikhengst can you make some sense out of this? True or not? I am tired and I just can't buy it.If its true I am shocked.Maybe bringing American jobs and cutting the invasion off is something blacks are in favor of as well...less invaders less competition for welfare!

Black people don't like illegal aliens taking their jobs and driving their wages down either. That's something the open-borders assholes never considered.

Well, that is the line right wing radio pushes, but I've yet to see a single one of their claims proven true.

:rofl:The Rug will be LUCKY to get 4% of the Black vote, let alone 25%, whoever believes Blacks will vote for some blowhard Asshole that represents a pro white movement has got his head buried so deep up his ass, he's delusional maybe that's why he's running for President and DOSEN'T know the difference between the HAMAS AND HEZBOLLAH??

Romney got 7% of the Black vote, and was a more intelligent speaker, had better hair, and didn't talk shit behind everybody's back just because they asked him a question, he was to dumb to answer..
Got a feeling this clown will end up on ignore soon but anyways. What supposed pro white movement does Trump represent and even if he did why does that matter? Democrats pander to everyone BUT straight white people.

Annnnd you just became the most un-interesting poster on the internet. Grats on that!

Annnnd you just became the most un-interesting poster on the internet. Grats on that!
If the jackboot fits...
jackboots.jpg

SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote - Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide - The Gateway Pundit

Statistikhengst can you make some sense out of this? True or not? I am tired and I just can't buy it.If its true I am shocked.Maybe bringing American jobs and cutting the invasion off is something blacks are in favor of as well...less invaders less competition for welfare!
Don't you find it suspicious that the only polls showing Trump ahead is from one source?
Its why I asked Stat to look into it. He seems to be our resident poll person
"Gateway Pundit" possibly the most untrusted source on the planet.
No that's ANYTHING from CNN,FOX,MSNBC,etc etc.

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, but the fact that poll is being reported nowhere on the internet is significant as is the fact for Trump to win the presidency he has to have 45% of the Latino vote which he clearly will not.

Hmmmm, wrong. That's bullshit. That assumes his percentage of the other voting blocks won't change.

You need women, Gays, Millennials, single women, Hispanics, Blacks, and you cannot win without a sizable percentage of each. Now please tell me how you, Trump and the Republican Party, are going to pick up votes from them when you have run off Planned Parenthood, put in place harsh abortion law, tried to keep the gay marriage situation unequal, do nothing about jobs, do nothing about the cost of an education, plan to deport all illegals and separate families, and make fun of "black Lives Matter?

He's a favorite among the Tea Maggots, who are basically the same sewer rats as YOU, and did i say it mattered?? , LOL, cmon read i know it's hard for your uneducated rednecks down in the hills to understand shit now, read boy..

The Democrats DON'T pander to your inbred neck of the woods, your Southern Hillbilly dumb ass people have been voting for the Repugs for 40 years now and are still poor, so you all must be pretty fucking stupid, for voting for the same assholes that are keeping you destitute..

Don't you find it suspicious that the only polls showing Trump ahead is from one source?

You are entitled to believe whatever you want, but the fact that poll is being reported nowhere on the internet is significant as is the fact for Trump to win the presidency he has to have 45% of the Latino vote which he clearly will not.

Hmmmm, wrong. That's bullshit. That assumes his percentage of the other voting blocks won't change.

You need women, Gays, Millennials, single women, Hispanics, Blacks, and you cannot win without a sizable percentage of each. Now please tell me how you, Trump and the Republican Party, are going to pick up votes from them when you have run off Planned Parenthood, put in place harsh abortion law, tried to keep the gay marriage situation unequal, do nothing about jobs, do nothing about the cost of an education, plan to deport all illegals and separate families, and make fun of "black Lives Matter?
All they believe they need is this, whitey before a stop at Chick-Fil-A on the way home, past those poor ****** parts...
484801222.jpg

He's a favorite among the Tea Maggots, who are basically the same sewer rats as YOU, and did i say it mattered?? , LOL, cmon read i know it's hard for your uneducated rednecks down in the hills to understand shit now, read boy..

The Democrats DON'T pander to your inbred neck of the woods, your Southern Hillbilly dumb ass people have been voting for the Repugs for 40 years now and are still poor, so you all must be pretty fucking stupid, for voting for the same assholes that are keeping you destitute..
Yeah. You are a first class retard. No need to read more than that garbage. Enjoy ignore. I really do look forward to the cleansing of America.

Yeah. You are a first class retard. No need to read more than that garbage. Enjoy ignore. I really do look forward to the cleansing of America.
The Retards are the ones like you folks down there in Whitetrashville, you keep voting for the same assholes that keep you poor, but i guess as long as we have them urr ummm Bibles and guns we be ok, your see, we marry are umm cousins too, your see..

All they believe they need is this, whitey before a stop at Chick-Fil-A on the way home, past those poor ****** parts...
484801222.jpg

And white people = bad! Geer!!!! Arg!!

And this is why Dems will lose in 2016, you have become a hate filled racist party topped with an over abundance of ignorance.

The Retards are the ones like you folks down there in Whitetrashville, you keep voting for the same assholes that keep you poor, but i guess as long as we have them urr ummm Bibles and guns we be ok, your see, we marry are umm cousins too, your see..

More hate and racism. I'd be willing to bet you're a liberal.

484801222.jpg

And this is why Dems will lose in 2016, you have become a hate filled racist party topped with an over abundance of ignorance.
Tell us, can you see anyone in that picture who isn't whitey? Except for this, what are they missing?
Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

484801222.jpg

Tell us, can you see anyone in that picture who isn't whitey? Except for this, what are they missing?
Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

All I see an old picture of racist Democrats.

484801222.jpg

You know even if your warped mind believes that, minorities don't.

484801222.jpg

Klan-in-gainesville.jpg

All I see an old picture of racist Democrats.
Actually what you see is present-day Trump supporters, same as the KKK, only recent...

"SHOCK POLL: Trump Receives 25% of Black Vote – Enough to Ensure a GOP Landslide"

Pity Trump won't be the GOP nominee.

Forum List

Back