🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shock Video: Producer said CNN focused sniper like scope on Trump, Bannon to simulate assassination

Video was taken from on WH grounds and I guess SS allows this.
For certain people with press clearance.

Actually, it looks like it was shot from the street - hence the grainy image and shaky camera.

If that's the case, there needs to be a Ranger squad detail deployed to D.C. for overwatch. No, I brought this up earlier on a diff forum. It was with press credentials on W.H. grounds.

It was probably shot from the Oval (the west wing driveway). Cameramen are not allowed to just wander the grounds.
'

The bottom line is it was shot with Secret Service supervision.

...so?

So if some cameraman or journalist whips out a rifle, the Secret Service or stationed Marines will put them down in a heartbeat.

That's so. The question is: What is the purpose of this video?

Actually, it looks like it was shot from the street - hence the grainy image and shaky camera.

If that's the case, there needs to be a Ranger squad detail deployed to D.C. for overwatch. No, I brought this up earlier on a diff forum. It was with press credentials on W.H. grounds.

Do you think they don't search media staff for weapons?

I'm certain they do, what is your point? I already stated this was approved media with a SS detail inside the gate.

Then why did you make the comment about Rangers? There is no need...

Mayhaps you missed the "If" part.

"If" what? Trump is the 45th President, and how many have lived in the White House? And all of a sudden now you think there should be extra Ranger squad details walking the streets in DC? Come on... Really?

The subliminal messaging has been used for years by advertising and marketing companies.

Subliminal stimuli message is a signal or message designed to pass below the normal limits of perception. 'Functional magnetic resonance imaging' studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware. In theory actions can be triggered subliminally if the person already has the potential to act on a specific action.

10 Scientific Studies That Prove Subliminals Work
Funny how people totally missed what I personally wrote in the BIG BLACK BOLD letters...............
I mean these smart asses act like they think I totally sat down and wrote this thing myself............then act like I even agreed with what fk it said.............. mean while I said this could be anything and many Press media have large scope lenses ...........oh fk it nvm.
Like I said ignore them. Feral dogs like to seek out the weak and they can only get on your nerves if you let them. Keep on posting whatever you like.

Haha you just called him weak.
Actually pointing out what you pricks attempt to do to run off posters that post things you don't like.

Thank you for not being like them. Agree or disagree. At least some disagree without being pricks.
Meaning those who I'm sure you can see purposely start some bs so they can do just what you see going on here. ..............
You nor I or anyone else has to waste our time with their bs ;)

The real story is the Democrat party going down the shitter fast and taking the lib media with it......when they get their ass kicked in 2018 what is left will come completely unhinged

It was probably shot from the Oval (the west wing driveway). Cameramen are not allowed to just wander the grounds.
'

...so?

So if some cameraman or journalist whips out a rifle, the Secret Service or stationed Marines will put them down in a heartbeat.

I imagine the "purpose" of this video is to have something to air while talking about Bannon.

What do you think the purpose was? And what in the fuck are you babbling about rifles?

I'm certain they do, what is your point? I already stated this was approved media with a SS detail inside the gate.

"If" what? Trump is the 45th President, and how many have lived in the White House? And all of a sudden now you think there should be extra Ranger squad details walking the streets in DC? Come on... Really?
upload_2017-3-6_17-23-29.png

Funny how people totally missed what I personally wrote in the BIG BLACK BOLD letters...............
I mean these smart asses act like they think I totally sat down and wrote this thing myself............then act like I even agreed with what fk it said.............. mean while I said this could be anything and many Press media have large scope lenses ...........oh fk it nvm.
Like I said ignore them. Feral dogs like to seek out the weak and they can only get on your nerves if you let them. Keep on posting whatever you like.

Haha you just called him weak.
Actually pointing out what you pricks attempt to do to run off posters that post things you don't like.

You just said that we seek out the weak. Your words, not mine. When someone posts utter bullshit, they are going to get called out on it, period. Saying that CNN was mock acting like they were sniping Bannon and Trump is idiotic.
You pricks act like new people or those who do not play into your bs banter weak. If you didn't perceive it that away its your problem not mine.

Do you need a tissue? I mean seriously dude. You post this InfoWars and other bullshit ALL the time... if you don't want people to make fun of you for it, then don't post it. If you want to post it, fine, but be ready for people to call you on the bullshit that it is. I don't care if you wrote it or not, if you post it then you obviously agree with its message.

How many presidents have had so many loonies calling for assassination or impeachment? 2 squads could cover the whole area..and blend in.

How many presidents have had so many loonies calling for assassination or impeachment? 2 squads could cover the whole area..and blend in.

Well let's see, many President have had loons after them. Reagan one of the most well liked Presidents of all-time was shot by a loon. in 2013 a loon fired 8 shots at the White House... but that didn't matter because the President at the time wasn't your savior right?

The real story is the Democrat party going down the shitter fast and taking the lib media with it......when they get their ass kicked in 2018 what is left will come completely unhinged

They did without a doubt. I saw one web site owner start kicking people off just because they supported Trump.

At least these guy don't do that.

The last POTUS had many calls for assassination and impeachment. How many do you need?

'

...so?

I imagine the "purpose" of this video is to have something to air while talking about Bannon.

What do you think the purpose was? And what in the fuck are you babbling about rifles?

For the mindless , well hell you are a reject. Put that in fkn pipe and smoke it. ha!

No one elected you hall monitor. Mindless doesn't need your defense
Indeed but hey I had some time to fritter off for the afternoon and I like what Mindwars posts whether you and the other lil' pricks do or not.

Do you need a tissue? I mean seriously dude. You post this InfoWars and other bullshit ALL the time... if you don't want people to make fun of you for it, then don't post it. If you want to post it, fine, but be ready for people to call you on the bullshit that it is. I don't care if you wrote it or not, if you post it then you obviously agree with its message.
It is sort of interesting to see how ignorant and blind you can be at times.

Indeed but hey I had some time to fritter off for the afternoon and I like what Mindwars posts whether you and the other lil' pricks do or not.

If you like what mindwars post then you must be more of an idiot than I originally suspected.

Its more amusing to see you loonies and your endless stream of conspiracy theories. You guys dont even get frustrated when you are proven wrong. You just keep on going with your idiocy.

Ignorant and blind? It was a fucking picture through a window that has grilles in it... and someone had the audacity to write an article saying the photographer was trying to simulate a sniper scope! That's fucking ridiculous...

The subliminal messaging has been used for years by advertising and marketing companies.

Subliminal stimuli message is a signal or message designed to pass below the normal limits of perception. 'Functional magnetic resonance imaging' studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware. In theory actions can be triggered subliminally if the person already has the potential to act on a specific action.

10 Scientific Studies That Prove Subliminals Work

You called him weak. Oops!

Forum List

Back