🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shock Video: Producer said CNN focused sniper like scope on Trump, Bannon to simulate assassination

I am happy you wont be alert. Makes things easier for me.

Keep in mind I can hit something the size of a half-dollar @ 100 yards that is moving. It may help you sleep better.
You cant hit what you cant see. I sleep great knowing you wont be alert and easier to take advantage of.

I sleep even better knowing how delusional you are. Or I take it personal and am in a treetop 100 yds away with a clear view as you step out your front door.

You never know.
Thanks for telling me where to find you. You must be really dumb to give away valuable intel like your position.

Look around, which tree am I in the top of? :D
Thats for me to know and for you to wonder how I knew as I put you to sleep.

Keep in mind I can hit something the size of a half-dollar @ 100 yards that is moving. It may help you sleep better.
You cant hit what you cant see. I sleep great knowing you wont be alert and easier to take advantage of.

I sleep even better knowing how delusional you are. Or I take it personal and am in a treetop 100 yds away with a clear view as you step out your front door.

You never know.
Thanks for telling me where to find you. You must be really dumb to give away valuable intel like your position.

What's the motto of the Marines? By the way, you couldn't reach me, that's the point.

You never know.

What's the motto of the Marines? By the way, you couldn't reach me, that's the point.
What does the motto of the marines have to do with me reaching you since you gave away your position?

You never know.

What does the motto of the marines have to do with me reaching you since you gave away your position?

You don't know without Google, because you're not a Marine.

I beat the shit out of a marine that could answer that question when I was 15.

He started it, I finished it. Then ran home and hid in case the man came. Yes I was scared.

Last edited:

You don't know without Google, because you'renot a Marine.

He started it, I finished it. Then ran home and hid in case the man came. Yes I was scared.
I never claimed I knew or that I was a marine. I asked you what that had to do with you giving away your position making it easier for me to deal with you quickly and quietly?

I never claimed I knew or that I was a marine. I asked you what that had to do with you giving away your position making it easier for me to deal with you quickly and quietly?

Just look at all the trees around within 200 yards, baby boy. :badgrin:

What for? Its not like you would actually be dumb enough to be in one of them.

You never know...You gonna climb each one looking for me?

Why would i do that? If needed I can just smell you.

Riiight, that's what the unscented soap and laundry detergent is for. You're not smelling better than a dog or a deer, boy. Human, for that matter.

Riiight, that's what the unscented soap and laundry detergent is for. You're not smelling better than a dog or a deer, boy. Human, for that matter.
You smell like a wet dog no matter how much soap you use. Its in your DNA like the attraction for lice. I know dogs dont live in trees so you will be easy to smell.

View attachment 115742
SHOCK VIDEO: Producer Said CNN Focused Sniper-like Scope on Trump, Bannon To Simulate Oval Office Assassination
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we can put anything we want to this one press does have a long distance type camera lens they use esp. on Hollywood actors.
maybe for the people who don't bother to read what I wrote I will make this super phucking huge so it won't be missed!!!!
View attachment 115755

You bone head lol

Sorry. The CDC says lice are attracted to crackers like you all the time.

I guess shooting that little Banty in the head makes you really tough even for an internet bad guy.
laugh.gif

Everyone knows what a Banty is. Come to think of it youre just like a little Banty rooster on the internet. All talk but funny as hell!
laugh.gif

If you put on a hat infested with lice its because you were wearing it prior to this discussion.

Actually it's because about 20 years ago I gave a sexy girl's kid a ride on my motorcycle. I let her wear the helmet.
(for safety reasons)

Next day they shaved her head for lice.
I never have had any. Ever.

These days, they ain't got as much to cling to. :banana:
i'm pretty sure you have a permanent colony of lice living on your hairy back. Its obvious you are a tough guy thats part neanderthal.
laugh.gif

At least I can rest assured people like you would not know what to do with a gun and a scope. This is good.
I am happy you wont be alert. Makes things easier for me.

Special Forces sniper style hehehe

Forum List

Back