🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shock Video: Producer said CNN focused sniper like scope on Trump, Bannon to simulate assassination

I was basically saying I'm not " sure " i really agree with it. Not that I don't think he was having the spying done to him via that scope. But the Assassination I dunno about that one. So I went ahead and posted it.

I mean we have been hearing a lot about Trump being assassinated so I am guessing that is where they got that idea from.

Many, many do think he's going to be taken out.
Man that would be cool. I hope they televise it.

If it happens is it cool if I hock you down and bust your melon from 200 yards away?

Just cuz you piss me off? Probably not.
Give it your best shot caveman. We all know youre just venting because your hair lice is acting up.

You don't want my best shot. It will be the last sound you never heard. You'll be dead before the sound reaches you.
Oooooooh, so fierce!

LMAO omg you have been to fkn comical lately.

I was basically saying I'm not " sure " i really agree with it. Not that I don't think he was having the spying done to him via that scope. But the Assassination I dunno about that one. So I went ahead and posted it.

I mean we have been hearing a lot about Trump being assassinated so I am guessing that is where they got that idea from.

If it happens is it cool if I hock you down and bust your melon from 200 yards away?

Give it your best shot caveman. We all know youre just venting because your hair lice is acting up.

You don't want my best shot. It will be the last sound you never heard. You'll be dead before the sound reaches you.
Yes i want your best shot. Dont try to talk yourself out of it. Man up.

You know you really don't, you're just talking poop.

:lmao:

Now we got members threatening to shoot each other. Wow...
Marion is the only idiot threatening to shoot anyone. I just want him to give it a real try instead of him trying to play tough on the internet. :laugh:

eally? The Aurora shooter was on this forum??? James Holmes? Who told you that? What was his screen name?

Wrong shooting. John Russell Houser, the Lafayette theater shooter was a member here for a brief time, but I don't recall his screen name.

It was "Rusty Houser".

He was only active here for a few days, and only made 15 or so posts.

Yes i want your best shot. Dont try to talk yourself out of it. Man up.

You know you really don't, you're just talking poop.
Yes actually I do. However I know you are just talking because you are safe on the internet. Youre just a snowflake.

Ignorant and blind? It was a fucking picture through a window that has grilles in it... and someone had the audacity to write an article saying the photographer was trying to simulate a sniper scope! That's fucking ridiculous...

And in defense of that even I SAID that with what I wrote in the post...................... which DOC , You , and all the other smart asses seem to have totally missed..................... I SAID " well this could go any where" just because there is a scope being used doesn't mean anything many Reporters have high powered lenses like scopes to take those long distance pictures how in the hell do we think they capture so many Hollywood actors. ( not in the exact words)

So to assume this was the intent I basically said that seems a little off kilter..........................

THEN EVERYBODY JUMPS DOWN MY FKN THROAT as if I agreed with the fkn article.

Why did you start a thread on the article, if you thought it was bullshit?

Ooooooooh! Doubly fierce!

And in defense of that even I SAID that with what I wrote in the post...................... which DOC , You , and all the other smart asses seem to have totally missed..................... I SAID " well this could go any where" just because there is a scope being used doesn't mean anything many Reporters have high powered lenses like scopes to take those long distance pictures how in the hell do we think they capture so many Hollywood actors. ( not in the exact words)

So to assume this was the intent I basically said that seems a little off kilter..........................

THEN EVERYBODY JUMPS DOWN MY FKN THROAT as if I agreed with the fkn article.

Why did you start a thread on the article, if you thought it was bullshit?

Ooooooooh! Doubly fierce!

Yah no it's really not fair to make someone laugh so hard you almost piss yourself bhaahahha

Oooooooh, so fierce!

If they can trash a thread enough they can then just get it put into the badlands if a mod won't clean it up. Once in the flame zone or badlands its basically hidden. Intent brother think about it. Some pricks are not worth responding to.

Yep, and as a free country I get to tell you and him your opinion is full of bullshit. :badgrin:
No doubt and you also get to freely show your own inability to check out or perceive what real information is when it is given to you.
Here this one may be easier for you to read;

Subliminal stimuli - Wikipedia

Now go back and read the messages. Even asswipe got triggered on just the thought of having a scope and rifle.

I gotta scope and a rifle, have had for..wow 31 years. I can hit a jackrabbit jackrabbiting on the fly in the head 3/5 of the time.

Oooooooh, so fierce!

If they can trash a thread enough they can then just get it put into the badlands if a mod won't clean it up. Once in the flame zone or badlands its basically hidden. Intent brother think about it. Some pricks are not worth responding to.
The thread was trashed the moment it was posted as something legitimate instead of being in dumbass joke forum or conspiracy forum.

Yep, and as a free country I get to tell you and him your opinion is full of bullshit. :badgrin:
No doubt and you also get to freely show your own inability to check out or perceive what real information is when it is given to you.

Now go back and read the messages. Even asswipe got triggered on just the thought of having a scope and rifle.

I gotta scope and a rifle, have had for..wow 31 years.

Congrats, real men use their hands.

Wow! You must be really tough to have owned a rifle and scope for 31 years. Is it a substitute for other short...comings?

Oooooooh, so fierce!

The thread was trashed the moment it was posted as something legitimate instead of being in dumbass joke forum or conspiracy forum.
It is an article. Don't look if it offends you Ethel.

Congrats, real men use their hands.
He does use his hand. Its not like he is good with the ladies.

Oooooooh, so fierce!

It doesnt offend me. I was hoping it was the real thing.

Oooooooh, so fierce!

What is it you think would happen after that?

Oooooooh, so fierce!

LMAO Oh I loved that Ethel part. Good one !!!

What is it you think would happen after that?
Its not what I think would happen. I know for a fact i would be laughing. Why do you ask internet tough guy? :laugh:

Forum List

Back