🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shock Video: Producer said CNN focused sniper like scope on Trump, Bannon to simulate assassination

If they can trash a thread enough they can then just get it put into the badlands if a mod won't clean it up. Once in the flame zone or badlands its basically hidden. Intent brother think about it. Some pricks are not worth responding to.
The thread was trashed the moment it was posted as something legitimate instead of being in dumbass joke forum or conspiracy forum.
It is an article. Don't look if it offends you Ethel.
It doesnt offend me. I was hoping it was the real thing.

What is it you think would happen after that?
Its not what I think would happen. I know for a fact i would be laughing. Why do you ask internet tough guy? :laugh:

You'd be laughing, and this would be your president: 4-8 years early. Get some!

You think Trump is far right? No. Trump is centrist. Pence is far right.
Your worst nightmares come true. (If you're a snowflake)

o-MIKE-PENCE-facebook.jpg

The thread was trashed the moment it was posted as something legitimate instead of being in dumbass joke forum or conspiracy forum.

Its not what I think would happen. I know for a fact i would be laughing. Why do you ask internet tough guy? :laugh:

He looks retarded. Get some what?

Not concerned with how far right he is. Hell be done with in 4 years if not sooner.

I got $5 says your IQ is under 110.

I got $100 says you have hair lice.

View attachment 115742
SHOCK VIDEO: Producer Said CNN Focused Sniper-like Scope on Trump, Bannon To Simulate Oval Office Assassination
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well we can put anything we want to this one press does have a long distance type camera lens they use esp. on Hollywood actors.
maybe for the people who don't bother to read what I wrote I will make this super phucking huge so it won't be missed!!!!
neuman.gif

You lose, crackers like me are impervious to hair lice. What would you do if you had a scope and a gun? Jack shit because you wouldn't know what to do. I shot a Banty in the head @ 100 yards with an .06

You couldn't dial a scope in to save your soul. Boy. Jitterbug.

You lose, crackers like me are impervious to hair lice. What would you do if you had a scope and a gun? Jack shit because you wouldn't know what to do. I shot a Banty in the head @ 100 yards with an .06

Sorry. The CDC says lice are attracted to crackers like you all the time.

I guess shooting that little Banty in the head makes you really tough even for an internet bad guy.
laugh.gif

I guess shooting that little Banty in the head makes you really tough even for an internet bad guy.
laugh.gif

I see you know what a Banty is, that's interesting. I could put on a hat infested with lice and still not get them. I'm immune. Keep in mind I shot a Banty in the head @ 100 yards, then scalded, plucked, butchered and cooked him.

I should have just spent $5 but no. He had lured a couple of my friend's reds into his harem, I guess he slang that thang good. :dunno:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

I see you know what a Banty is, that's interesting. I could put on a hat infested with lice and still not get them. I'm immune.
Everyone knows what a Banty is. Come to think of it youre just like a little Banty rooster on the internet. All talk but funny as hell!
laugh.gif

If you put on a hat infested with lice its because you were wearing it prior to this discussion.

laugh.gif

I see you know what a Banty is, that's interesting. I could put on a hat infested with lice and still not get them. I'm immune.

Would he have to hold up a window with grilles in it so that you can use it as sights to shoot him?

laugh.gif

Would he have to hold up a window with grilles in it so that you can use it as sights to shoot him?
The manliest men shoot Bantum chickens.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Everyone knows what a Banty is. Come to think of it youre just like a little Banty rooster on the internet. All talk but funny as hell!
laugh.gif

If you put on a hat infested with lice its because you were wearing it prior to this discussion.

Actually it's because about 20 years ago I gave a sexy girl's kid a ride on my motorcycle. I let her wear the helmet.
(for safety reasons)

Next day they shaved her head for lice.
I never have had any. Ever.

These days, they ain't got as much to cling to. :banana:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Actually it's because about 20 years ago I gave a sexy girl's kid a ride on my motorcycle. I let her wear the helmet.
(for safety reasons)

i'm pretty sure you have a permanent colony of lice living on your hairy back. Its obvious you are a tough guy thats part neanderthal.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(for safety reasons)

i'm pretty sure you have a permanent colony of lice living on your hairy back. Its obvious you are a tough guy thats part neanderthal.
laugh.gif

At least I can rest assured people like you would not know what to do with a gun and a scope. This is good.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(for safety reasons)

laugh.gif

At least I can rest assured people like you would not know what to do with a gun and a scope. This is good.
I am happy you wont be alert. Makes things easier for me.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(for safety reasons)

laugh.gif

Keep in mind I can hit something the size of a half-dollar @ 100 yards that is moving. It may help you sleep better.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(for safety reasons)

laugh.gif

Keep in mind I can hit something the size of a half-dollar @ 100 yards that is moving. It may help you sleep better.
You cant hit what you cant see. I sleep great knowing you wont be alert and easier to take advantage of.

(for safety reasons)

laugh.gif

You cant hit what you cant see. I sleep great knowing you wont be alert and easier to take advantage of.

I sleep even better knowing how delusional you are. Or I take it personal and am in a treetop 100 yds away with a clear view as you step out your front door.

You never know.

laugh.gif

I sleep even better knowing how delusional you are. Or I take it personal and am in a treetop 100 yds away with a clear view as you step out your front door.

You never know.
Thanks for telling me where to find you. You must be really dumb to give away valuable intel like your position.

You never know.
Thanks for telling me where to find you. You must be really dumb to give away valuable intel like your position.

Look around, which tree am I in the top of? :D

Forum List

Back