🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shock Video: Producer said CNN focused sniper like scope on Trump, Bannon to simulate assassination

The subliminal messaging has been used for years by advertising and marketing companies.

Subliminal stimuli message is a signal or message designed to pass below the normal limits of perception. 'Functional magnetic resonance imaging' studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware. In theory actions can be triggered subliminally if the person already has the potential to act on a specific action.

10 Scientific Studies That Prove Subliminals Work
Funny how people totally missed what I personally wrote in the BIG BLACK BOLD letters...............
I mean these smart asses act like they think I totally sat down and wrote this thing myself............then act like I even agreed with what fk it said.............. mean while I said this could be anything and many Press media have large scope lenses ...........oh fk it nvm.
Like I said ignore them. Feral dogs like to seek out the weak and they can only get on your nerves if you let them. Keep on posting whatever you like.

Haha you just called him weak.

The subliminal messaging has been used for years by advertising and marketing companies.

Subliminal stimuli message is a signal or message designed to pass below the normal limits of perception. 'Functional magnetic resonance imaging' studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware. In theory actions can be triggered subliminally if the person already has the potential to act on a specific action.

Funny how people totally missed what I personally wrote in the BIG BLACK BOLD letters...............
I mean these smart asses act like they think I totally sat down and wrote this thing myself............then act like I even agreed with what fk it said.............. mean while I said this could be anything and many Press media have large scope lenses ...........oh fk it nvm.
Like I said ignore them. Feral dogs like to seek out the weak and they can only get on your nerves if you let them. Keep on posting whatever you like.

Actually pointing out what you pricks attempt to do to run off posters that post things you don't like.

Video was taken from on WH grounds and I guess SS allows this.
For certain people with press clearance.

Actually, it looks like it was shot from the street - hence the grainy image and shaky camera.

If that's the case, there needs to be a Ranger squad detail deployed to D.C. for overwatch. No, I brought this up earlier on a diff forum. It was with press credentials on W.H. grounds.

Actually pointing out what you pricks attempt to do to run off posters that post things you don't like.

You just said that we seek out the weak. Your words, not mine. When someone posts utter bullshit, they are going to get called out on it, period. Saying that CNN was mock acting like they were sniping Bannon and Trump is idiotic.

upload_2017-3-6_17-12-44.png

Actually, it looks like it was shot from the street - hence the grainy image and shaky camera.

If that's the case, there needs to be a Ranger squad detail deployed to D.C. for overwatch. No, I brought this up earlier on a diff forum. It was with press credentials on W.H. grounds.

Do you think they don't search media staff for weapons?

The comments after the article are hysterical. :lol:

It was probably shot from the Oval (the west wing driveway). Cameramen are not allowed to just wander the grounds.

I'm certain they do, what is your point? I already stated this was approved media with a SS detail inside the gate.

Thank you for not being like them. Agree or disagree. At least some disagree without being pricks.
Meaning those who I'm sure you can see purposely start some bs so they can do just what you see going on here. ..............

This is a clear example on why we need window frame control legislation. lol

I'm certain they do, what is your point? I already stated this was approved media with a SS detail inside the gate.

Then why did you make the comment about Rangers? There is no need...

It was probably shot from the Oval (the west wing driveway). Cameramen are not allowed to just wander the grounds.
'

The bottom line is it was shot with Secret Service supervision.

'

The bottom line is it was shot with Secret Service supervision.

...so?

Then why did you make the comment about Rangers? There is no need...

Mayhaps you missed the "If" part.

You just said that we seek out the weak. Your words, not mine. When someone posts utter bullshit, they are going to get called out on it, period. Saying that CNN was mock acting like they were sniping Bannon and Trump is idiotic.
You pricks act like new people or those who do not play into your bs banter weak. If you didn't perceive it that away its your problem not mine.

Forum List

Back