SHOCKED!..not! Corrupt Pennsylvania officials caught in sting are all black Democrats

Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen G. Kane

"The allegations made by several cowardly anonymous sources in today's Philadelphia Inquirer paint an inaccurate and sensational version of the details and timeline of events related to Case File No. 36-622. The real truth is that this investigation was not only deeply flawed, but unraveled long before I was elected and then took the oath of office.

"The majority of the work, including 91 percent of the recordings by a confidential informant, took place 18 months prior to my inauguration, through three former attorneys general. Additionally, when prosecutors dismissed more than 2,000 serious charges of fraud that alleged their informant stole $430,000 meant for poor children and seniors, they crippled the chance of this case succeeding in prosecution. Despite the case originating in 2010, this agreement to drop the charges was signed just 24 days after I was elected and weeks before I was sworn in.

"After a detailed review, we learned even more disturbing information regarding this case, including that there may have been a racial focus to the targets of the investigation, improper reporting, inadequate resources and inadmissible evidence

Read more at A.G. Kane assails critics of decision to halt Philly politicians sting

More to the picture than meets the eye.

Chargers were dropped against the lead witness (prior to Kane's being sworn in) and he was no longer obligated to cooperate.

String 'em up.

Same goes for every other public official who steals from the people.

"The allegations made by several cowardly anonymous sources in today's Philadelphia Inquirer paint an inaccurate and sensational version of the details and timeline of events related to Case File No. 36-622. The real truth is that this investigation was not only deeply flawed, but unraveled long before I was elected and then took the oath of office.

"The majority of the work, including 91 percent of the recordings by a confidential informant, took place 18 months prior to my inauguration, through three former attorneys general. Additionally, when prosecutors dismissed more than 2,000 serious charges of fraud that alleged their informant stole $430,000 meant for poor children and seniors, they crippled the chance of this case succeeding in prosecution. Despite the case originating in 2010, this agreement to drop the charges was signed just 24 days after I was elected and weeks before I was sworn in.

"After a detailed review, we learned even more disturbing information regarding this case, including that there may have been a racial focus to the targets of the investigation, improper reporting, inadequate resources and inadmissible evidence

Read more at A.G. Kane assails critics of decision to halt Philly politicians sting

Chargers were dropped against the lead witness (prior to Kane's being sworn in) and he was no longer obligated to cooperate.

Left-wing losers always have excuses for their abuses; especially when it comes to race; cowards all

idiots and hypocrites

When you have a credible source for the story, maybe we'll discuss it.

Also, change your profile picture. Alan Moore doesn't share your politics.

Name a credible news source and what makes that news source credible?

CNN
Any of the Alphabet news services
The Dailykos
The Cobert Report (unless called on their reporting then it is just comedy)
John Stewart (unless called on their reporting then it is just comedy)

Typical liberal mouth breathing moron! Amazing how they know how to breed!

CNN
The Dailykos

It's too bad that breeding is instinctual, if it required abstract thinking they'd die out.

CNN
The Dailykos

I forgot to add, sarcasm laced posts that fool right wing reactionaries.

Left-wing losers always have excuses for their abuses; especially when it comes to race; cowards all

idiots and hypocrites

It's all in the 2,000 page bill that you failed to read, duh!

idiots and hypocrites

I wont bother you with the Reagan administration but how many of those guys were pardoned for bringing drugs in the country? While locking up the same people selling them once here did they get pardoned?

But what about Michael Grimm is he still office?

I make no excuses for any politician but what about you? Left wing right wing all the corrupt the sooner you blind partisan folks realize the better we will be as a nation.

I'm sorry, but the DNC sponsored news sites such as ABC, NBC, CBS, PMSNBC, PBS, CNN, and HLN won't touch this, anything pertaining to corrupt blacks makes American's think of B. Insane, and they can't have you start to put 2 and 2 together!

Alan Moore?...I thought that was Dudley Moore!
DNC sponsored news sites? You mean, "Corporate news-sponsored DNC", don't you?

Also, you've never heard of Alan Moore, have you?

No, I meant what I said. I've seen the movie! A fighter against the FASCIST LEFT!

Um... Alan Moore created the graphic novel inspired by what he considered the fascist right wing government led by conservative darling Margaret Thatcher. Idiot.

DNC sponsored news sites? You mean, "Corporate news-sponsored DNC", don't you?

Also, you've never heard of Alan Moore, have you?

No, I meant what I said. I've seen the movie! A fighter against the FASCIST LEFT!

Um... Alan Moore created the graphic novel inspired by what he considered the fascist right wing government led by conservative darling Margaret Thatcher. Idiot.

I prefer my interpretation, and you're due back on the Queer thread!

They were all black? All five of them? In Philadelphia? Fucking hard hitting news.

You will be called racist for going out of your way to point out the race of five people in a predominately black area for being involved in a crime that has nothing to do with race.

I prefer my interpretation, and you're due back on the Queer thread!

I can see how you might interpret it that way. What with the fascist government preaching a Christian nation, anti-immigration, and anti-homosexuality. All trademarks of the left. :lol:

They were all black? All five of them? In Philadelphia? Fucking hard hitting news.

You will be called racist for going out of your way to point out the race of five people in a predominately black area for being involved in a crime that has nothing to do with race.

Yes, everyone now knows....

liberal_royal_flush.jpg

OP is Stereotyping: Generalizing from a small sample.

Seems the article is about 5 black people caught doing something wrong but not being charged, and they were caught by other blacks! Stereotyping.... playing the RACE CARD again?

Read the comment again

generalizing (look it up)

small sample (5 blacks)

inferring a conclusion not supported by the evidence

Ad populum: "race card" ~ Appeal to base emotions, feelings, and prejudices.

Vigilante is, in fact, playing the race card, because he is the only one who mentions it.

Forum List

Back