Shocked!!!! Prankster Puts Bacon On Muslim's Sandwich

Funny I bet several -people on here would be acting differently if it were a Catholic on Lent and someone put bacon on their fish sandwich.
I doubt it. Catholics are far less likely to take photos and make some big arfring deal about such things. But then, I can imagine the lame stream reception should a Catholic fuss about something as minor as finding meat in their fish sandwich, Lent or not. Only greedy mooslims trying to mine the lame stream bias would go for the big kaching.

You are proof positive of the type of scum that supports Trump. Congrats for leading by example.
Your disapproval pleases me. :banana:

You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, nor impede their right to worship how they wish. You on the other hand feed off of the misfortune of others.
Actually, if you'd pay attention you would know that I also am not religious and I also have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them or impede their right to worship as they wish. That begs the question, how do you feel when a Christian (fill in the blank) baker, photographer, B&B owner, etc. refuse service to homosexuals/lesbians because of the business owners' religious beliefs?

I think you, as a customer can expect to be served a burger without bacon if that is requested...yes?

A mistake on your grill order is a cause for an unhappy afternoon, not the basis of major litigation.

My husband is deathly allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts and chocolate. You have no idea how often we've checked a burger only to find it has friggin "sauce" inspite of our order.

A customer, whether Jewish or Muslim obeying dietary restrictions, or someone who doesn't like the stuff, or someone who might die from it - they all have a reasonable expectation of the right order.

Jews who observe dietary restriction do so by only eating at a restaurant that is inspected and certified Kosher. You can't expect others to respect or take responsibility for your religious practices.
I think you, as a customer can expect to be served a burger without bacon if that is requested...yes?
Typically, chicken burgers come un-garnished with bacon, unless otherwise advertised. But, clearly, the photos presented in the article do not include anything even vaguely resembling a McD's bacon product.

Funny I bet several -people on here would be acting differently if it were a Catholic on Lent and someone put bacon on their fish sandwich.
I doubt it. Catholics are far less likely to take photos and make some big arfring deal about such things. But then, I can imagine the lame stream reception should a Catholic fuss about something as minor as finding meat in their fish sandwich, Lent or not. Only greedy mooslims trying to mine the lame stream bias would go for the big kaching.

You are proof positive of the type of scum that supports Trump. Congrats for leading by example.

You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, nor impede their right to worship how they wish. You on the other hand feed off of the misfortune of others.

Although it's not on the topic of bacon, I am checking consistently and the validity of your statement. Do you support social welfare programs funded by the taxpayers?

Jews who observe dietary restriction do so by only eating at a restaurant that is inspected and certified Kosher. You can't expect others to respect or take responsibility for your religious practices.
Typically, chicken burgers come un-garnished with bacon, unless otherwise advertised. But, clearly, the photos presented in the article do not include anything even vaguely resembling a McD's bacon product.

Honestly - they throw bacon on everything these days :lol:

I like it but not on every friggin thing :)

A mistake on your grill order is a cause for an unhappy afternoon, not the basis of major litigation.

My husband is deathly allergic to dairy, eggs, peanuts and chocolate. You have no idea how often we've checked a burger only to find it has friggin "sauce" inspite of our order.

A customer, whether Jewish or Muslim obeying dietary restrictions, or someone who doesn't like the stuff, or someone who might die from it - they all have a reasonable expectation of the right order.
If one suffers from dietary restrictions, whether imposed for health reasons or as a self- imposed religious restriction, it is up to the person who must observe those restrictions. If there might be any doubt, especially in case of health reasons, it is inherent on the sufferer to ensure that they do not consume suspect foodstuffs. IOW: avoid eating at questionable establishments. Better yet, shop for and prepare fresh foodstuffs at home.

If one suffers from dietary restrictions, whether imposed for health reasons or as a self- imposed religious restriction, it is up to the person who must observe those restrictions. If there might be any doubt, especially in case of health reasons, it is inherent on the sufferer to ensure that they do not consume suspect foodstuffs. IOW: avoid eating at questionable establishments. Better yet, shop for and prepare fresh foodstuffs at home.

Believe me, I'm aware of that....thus we check ingredients every single time. None the less, at establishments where you can specify your order shouldn't we have a reasonable expectation of that being followed?

Absolutely ... and you stated yourself that you check EVERY order you get. You don't hold the stoned, minimum wage kid on the grill responsible for your life or your likes.

Absolutely ... and you stated yourself that you check EVERY order you get. You don't hold the stoned, minimum wage kid on the grill responsible for your life or your likes.

I've gone back in and demanded a remake.

Honestly - they throw bacon on everything these days :lol:

I like it but not on every friggin thing :)
But they usually advertise when a product includes bacon. It's like a big selling point, probably because so many people like the stuff. I like bacon, but only just this side of incinerated. I always as for it "well done" and send it back if it's chewy.

Actually, if you'd pay attention you would know that I also am not religious and I also have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them or impede their right to worship as they wish. That begs the question, how do you feel when a Christian (fill in the blank) baker, photographer, B&B owner, etc. refuse service to homosexuals/lesbians because of the business owners' religious beliefs?

No you don't, you already admitted in this thread your bigotry towards Muslims. And you can't compare the two things that you are. Eating pork by a Muslim does not compare to baking a cake for a homosexual couple. Now undermining a Catholics Lent by putting bacon on their fish sandwich IS comparable.

I've gone back in and demanded a remake.
That is reasonable. Any sensible, health conscious person would not eat at such places. If eating at these food sewers is the only option, a reasonable person would double check their order, especially if they asked for a non-standard product.

Why are people comparing bacon being mistakenly put on a sandwich with this where a sliver of bacon or a small piece , which is obviously deliberate in hopes the people wouldn't realize it until they have already eaten it...

What would be hilarious is if McDonalds introduced a McChicken n Bacon sandwich over this.

I still say something stinks about it.

No you don't, you already admitted in this thread your bigotry towards Muslims. And you can't compare the two things that you are. Eating pork by a Muslim does not compare to baking a cake for a homosexual couple. Now undermining a Catholics Lent by putting bacon on their fish sandwich IS comparable.
Whatever!
Funny thing, though, Catholics don't make a big fucking deal out of such things. You certainly wouldn't see the big Kaching coming, or reports of them vomiting their food solely because they got a slice of bacon on their fish-wich.
And, yes, comparing mooslims complaining about bacon on their burgers being some violation of their religious beliefs is exactly the same as demanding the christians bake cakes for queers.

Although it's not on the topic of bacon, I am checking consistently and the validity of your statement. Do you support social welfare programs funded by the taxpayers?

What are you checking? I've ALWAYS said I'm agnostic.

I worked in restaurants and I have cooked egg sandwiches in bacon grease for some camel jockeys and they gobbled them up so its no big deal....and we crisped up bacon in the fryer as does most restaurants so bacon is everywhere.

Whatever!
Funny thing, though, Catholics don't make a big fucking deal out of such things. You certainly wouldn't see the big Kaching coming, or reports of them vomiting their food solely because they got a slice of bacon on their fish-wich.
And, yes, comparing mooslims complaining about bacon on their burgers being some violation of their religious beliefs is exactly the same as demanding the christians bake cakes for queers.

First off, how many times do you know that Catholics got fish sandwiches with bacon deliberately put on them? Secondly, you aren't even paying attention, the bacon was put on chicken sandwiches NOT hamburgers.

Forum List

Back