Shocked!!!! Prankster Puts Bacon On Muslim's Sandwich

I worked in restaurants and I have cooked egg sandwiches in bacon grease for some camel jockeys and they gobbled them up so its no big deal....and we crisped up bacon in the fryer as does most restaurants so bacon is everywhere.

And then you hit their women over the head with pool sticks.

Why are people comparing bacon being mistakenly put on a sandwich with this where a sliver of bacon or a small piece , which is obviously deliberate in hopes the people wouldn't realize it until they have already eaten it...

'Cause some of us do not believe the bacon was mistakenly put on the sandwiches. Many of us question just who put it there and why. Amazing that the intended "victims" managed to detect and avoid said "bacon bombs" before consuming them.

Why are people comparing bacon being mistakenly put on a sandwich with this where a sliver of bacon or a small piece , which is obviously deliberate in hopes the people wouldn't realize it until they have already eaten it...

'Cause some of us do not believe the bacon was mistakenly put on the sandwiches. Many of us question just who put it there and why. Amazing that the intended "victims" managed to detect and avoid said "bacon bombs" before consuming them.

First off, I know you haven't looked at the pictures of the sandwiches, because you thought they were hamburgers. Secondly, you don't think MacDonalds is going to take the bacon and test it to make sure it is THEIR bacon?

bacon-allege-art1.jpg

I hate to tell you this, but some people actually look at their food before they eat it. This is especially true of people that have to watch items in their diet. I learned my lesson one day from MacDonalds. I ALWAYS order a McChicken add pickle. One day I didn't look at it and they screwed it up and it was a McChicken with just ketchup. Now I look at my food every time before I leave the restaurant.

Edit to add: They are regulars at that MacDonalds and order the same thing all the time... and there was bacon on ALL FOURTEEN sandwiches...

Your disapproval pleases me. :banana:

You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, nor impede their right to worship how they wish. You on the other hand feed off of the misfortune of others.
Actually, if you'd pay attention you would know that I also am not religious and I also have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them or impede their right to worship as they wish. That begs the question, how do you feel when a Christian (fill in the blank) baker, photographer, B&B owner, etc. refuse service to homosexuals/lesbians because of the business owners' religious beliefs?

No you don't, you already admitted in this thread your bigotry towards Muslims. And you can't compare the two things that you are. Eating pork by a Muslim does not compare to baking a cake for a homosexual couple. Now undermining a Catholics Lent by putting bacon on their fish sandwich IS comparable.
Whatever!
Funny thing, though, Catholics don't make a big fucking deal out of such things. You certainly wouldn't see the big Kaching coming, or reports of them vomiting their food solely because they got a slice of bacon on their fish-wich.
And, yes, comparing mooslims complaining about bacon on their burgers being some violation of their religious beliefs is exactly the same as demanding the christians bake cakes for queers.

First off, how many times do you know that Catholics got fish sandwiches with bacon deliberately put on them? Secondly, you aren't even paying attention, the bacon was put on chicken sandwiches NOT hamburgers.

First off, I've already clearly mentioned that Catholics are not inclined to make a stink about such minor shit. Maybe they're more concerned about having someone else's crap shoved down their throats. Even if Catholics (christians) were inclined to raise stink, media coverage would be non-existent because of the media bias favoring mooslim "sensitivities".
Secondly, if you HAD paid attention to my post you would have noticed the fish reference first. The only reason your mooslim frauds used chicken sandwiches instead of burgers was most likely because their little bits of non-standard McD's bacon would show up better on those.
So, where do you stand when it comes to forcing someone to violate their religious restrictions vis-a-vis sexual choices?

Yeah well the fact is some of them did actually TASTE it on their sandwiches. You didn't read the article. Seems like a lof of people on this forum do that.

"
Ms Hadeed said the family, who do not want to be named, ordered 14 sandwiches from the restaurant at Point Mallard on Monday.

But the family noticed a smoky taste in the sandwiches and stopped eating."

Muslim family outraged after McDonald's worker 'intentionally' puts bacon in their sandwiches

You see there is a distinct difference between you and I. Despite the fact I'm not religious, I have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them, nor impede their right to worship how they wish. You on the other hand feed off of the misfortune of others.
Actually, if you'd pay attention you would know that I also am not religious and I also have enough respect for others to not force my beliefs on them or impede their right to worship as they wish. That begs the question, how do you feel when a Christian (fill in the blank) baker, photographer, B&B owner, etc. refuse service to homosexuals/lesbians because of the business owners' religious beliefs?

No you don't, you already admitted in this thread your bigotry towards Muslims. And you can't compare the two things that you are. Eating pork by a Muslim does not compare to baking a cake for a homosexual couple. Now undermining a Catholics Lent by putting bacon on their fish sandwich IS comparable.
Whatever!
Funny thing, though, Catholics don't make a big fucking deal out of such things. You certainly wouldn't see the big Kaching coming, or reports of them vomiting their food solely because they got a slice of bacon on their fish-wich.
And, yes, comparing mooslims complaining about bacon on their burgers being some violation of their religious beliefs is exactly the same as demanding the christians bake cakes for queers.

First off, how many times do you know that Catholics got fish sandwiches with bacon deliberately put on them? Secondly, you aren't even paying attention, the bacon was put on chicken sandwiches NOT hamburgers.

First off, I've already clearly mentioned that Catholics are not inclined to make a stink about such minor shit. Maybe they're more concerned about having someone else's crap shoved down their throats. Even if Catholics (christians) were inclined to raise stink, media coverage would be non-existent because of the media bias favoring mooslim "sensitivities".
Secondly, if you HAD paid attention to my post you would have noticed the fish reference first. The only reason your mooslim frauds used chicken sandwiches instead of burgers was most likely because their little bits of non-standard McD's bacon would show up better on those.
So, where do you stand when it comes to forcing someone to violate their religious restrictions vis-a-vis sexual choices?

You haven't read the article and you continuing to argue...

First off, I know you haven't looked at the pictures of the sandwiches, because you thought they were hamburgers. Secondly, you don't think MacDonalds is going to take the bacon and test it to make sure it is THEIR bacon?

bacon-allege-art1.jpg

I hate to tell you this, but some people actually look at their food before they eat it. This is especially true of people that have to watch items in their diet. I learned my lesson one day from MacDonalds. I ALWAYS order a McChicken add pickle. One day I didn't look at it and they screwed it up and it was a McChicken with just ketchup. Now I look at my food every time before I leave the restaurant.

Edit to add: They are regulars at that MacDonalds and order the same thing all the time... and there was bacon on ALL FOURTEEN sandwiches...
The one on the right is clearly underdone, based on McD's standards. Why is it so difficult for you to even entertain the concept that these women were capable of adding the pork product?
Why in hell do you even eat at McD's?! You seem quite concerned about healthy eating, so why chow down on that swill?

But the family noticed a smoky taste

Mmmmmmm

I LOVE bacon... but I'm not going to look down on other people if their religion tells them they shouldn't eat it. I LOVE lobster, shrimp, and crab, but Catholics aren't supposed to eat that... but I don't tell them they are bad people because of it.

You continue to expose how little you know of Catholics and the Bible

There is no Biblical law stating Catholics cannot eat shellfish...and never has there been one

bacon-allege-art1.jpg

The one on the right is clearly underdone, based on McD's standards. Why is it so difficult for you to even entertain the concept that these women were capable of adding the pork product?
Why in hell do you even eat at McD's?! You seem quite concerned about healthy eating, so why chow down on that swill?

Why are you trying to change the subject? If this is going to litigation MacDonalds WILL test the bacon to make sure it is their's. The family are regulars there and place the same order all the time... why do you think all of a sudden they would pull this prank? They will find out who put it on their sandwiches.

I'm not going to continue to argue this with you. You can take all this time to argue your bigotry but couldn't take 5 minutes to read an article about the subject of the thread...

Yeah well the fact is some of them did actually TASTE it on their sandwiches. You didn't read the article. Seems like a lof of people on this forum do that.

"
Ms Hadeed said the family, who do not want to be named, ordered 14 sandwiches from the restaurant at Point Mallard on Monday.

Muslim family outraged after McDonald's worker 'intentionally' puts bacon in their sandwiches

Dude, I read the article and looked at the pics. You want to focus on one small statement and ignore everything else, go ahead. Deflection is a libtard specialty, so you are probably a pro.
Fact is, these bitches are fully capable of staging the cause of their "outrage". Of course, they would have died, or maybe will go to hell for eating what appears to be an extremely small scrap of meat. Yeah, right!

Mmmmmmm

I LOVE bacon... but I'm not going to look down on other people if their religion tells them they shouldn't eat it. I LOVE lobster, shrimp, and crab, but Catholics aren't supposed to eat that... but I don't tell them they are bad people because of it.

There is no Biblical law stating Catholics cannot eat shellfish...and never has there been one

“Do not eat the creatures of the sea that have no fins or scales, for they are unclean” Lev 11:10, I Cor 8:8 – 13, Deu 14:10

"

Dude, I read the article and looked at the pics. You want to focus on one small statement and ignore everything else, go ahead. Deflection is a libtard specialty, so you are probably a pro.
Fact is, these bitches are fully capable of staging the cause of their "outrage". Of course, they would have died, or maybe will go to hell for eating what appears to be an extremely small scrap of meat. Yeah, right!

No, you did not read the article. You said the bacon was on hamburgers and then you asked how they knew bacon was on their sandwiches without eating it...

bacon-allege-art1.jpg

Why are you trying to change the subject? If this is going to litigation MacDonalds WILL test the bacon to make sure it is their's. The family are regulars there and place the same order all the time... why do you think all of a sudden they would pull this prank? They will find out who put it on their sandwiches.

I'm not going to continue to argue this with you. You can take all this time to argue your bigotry but couldn't take 5 minutes to read an article about the subject of the thread...
Well, finally something we can agree upon. Arguing with you is unfair since arguing with an unarmed man (woman?) is counterproductive. When you overcome your bigotry, call me back and let me know.

Mmmmmmm

“Do not eat the creatures of the sea that have no fins or scales, for they are unclean” Lev 11:10, I Cor 8:8 – 13, Deu 14:10

Old Covenant, done away with by the New Covenant and it was Mosaic dietary law, directed at Jews, not Gentiles

You have been schooled and are dismissed

Mmmmmmm

Old Covenant, done away with by the New Covenant and it was Mosaic dietary law, directed at Jews, not Gentiles

You have been schooled and are dismissed

Shellfish are considered bottom feeders that feed off of dead material and are the "Insects of the sea."

Forum List

Back